PDA

View Full Version : How much could i get

thursday
12-13-2003, 09:08 AM
Im thinking about selling the blaster ;) for a 400ex :-[ so i need to know how much u guys think i can get for the ol' blaster

1999 Blaster(i guess u could call it race ready)

Engine:

Duncan Racing Pipe and Sil.
Weisco piston, new bearing, and gaskets(rebuilt last month, 10 hours on new rebuild)
Bead Blaster Cylinder
Stage 1 porting
Akitve Reeds
Trenga Reed Spacer
Trenga 30mm carb
K and N air filter w/ outer ware
Oil injection block off
14/36 gearing
Brand new clutch
Motion pro Clutch cable
Motion Pro throttle

Chassis:

White Brothers Front Bumper
Works Dual Rate Shocks
Renthal Handle Bars
White Brothers Nerf Bars w/ black nets
Durablue 2 +2 axle
Douglas Red Label rear rims

Full Maier Silver fenders, fronts are race cut, black gas tank cover, rear silvers

20 inch front MX hole shots
20 inch rear MX hole sho

Pc'd parts

I may have missed a little bit, the fully rebuilt in the winter....i would just like to know how much i could get for it, thanks alot

NOT MY BLASTER, heers just exactly what it looks like

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/p4824aaac10695c64522c8ec1cea38d37/fa76cb04.jpg

Sportrax10
12-13-2003, 09:13 AM
You could probably get the most money out of it parting the aftermarket parts out, and selling it stock.

dirtmomma
12-13-2003, 09:16 AM
Oh I'll play the game I'd say about $2500 hard to get much more outta them I think, maybe you could get more who knows.:D Like to have one like that for my son for MX, his is set up for flattrack & does NOT have the suspension for MX, one of these days. Good luck

dirtmomma
12-13-2003, 09:17 AM
Yep parting it out would probably be the best way to go if you do let me know............may be interested in your suspension & some other goodies:D

Chanman420q
12-13-2003, 10:56 AM
definitly part it, its the only way to make most of your money back in this sport, its definitly worth it in the long run.

rippinitup7 parted his blaster, and i think he ended up getting around 4,000 for it.