PDA

View Full Version : Gun threat at my school

tants
12-13-2003, 08:05 AM
I bunch of kids over herd a bunch of people talking about having a gun at my school yesterday, they kids went and told the princible and the people who were talking about were searched and found a 9mm. They were a group of blacks, all of there supposably "gang members" were searched and knifes were found. The school was on lockdown, each class had to be excorted to the busses by poilice force, 4 floors total of classes had to be excorted. over a dozen state police and town police showed up...everyone got out alright, but this just goes to show you threats of violence can happen anywhere! our town is located in the "suburbs", an hour north of nyc. people from the city move up here to get there kids out of the trouble. when all there really doing is just bringing it up here. the inncident made it to the front paper today
I didnt go to school that day, which i was happy about, but im glad know one got hurt and everyone got out safe...

this world is crazy:o

ReconRider25
12-13-2003, 08:14 AM
thats why i live out in the boonies of pendleton new york.:rolleyes: :p :blah: glad to hear everyone was ok.

dannyboy20
12-13-2003, 08:41 AM
we get those around here all the time.

balla250ex
12-13-2003, 08:44 AM
Yea, I live in Timberlake, NC... My school is in Roxboro, and they banned the Confederate Flag from being worn or displayed on school grounds, and we had guns bought to school on a daily basis. It was all over the news and everything.

gibson400ex
12-13-2003, 08:51 AM
same hjere kids bring knives,guns and they of corse all smoke weed....what ***gots

Brad
12-13-2003, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by dannyboy20
we get those around here all the time.
what part of mass u live in?

Chanman420q
12-13-2003, 10:31 AM
yeah we get threats in our school all the time, but none of the kids have the balls to do it

gibson400ex
12-13-2003, 10:46 AM
Brad.....guess what........ Andrew Hutt mike's freind from Boylston Mass threatened our scholl to blow it up becasue he drove his van to our scholl broke in and stole a labtop.......he didnt even have his liocense......and he threatened to blow up our school

Juggalo
12-13-2003, 12:55 PM
you think thats bad? wait till you hear about the crazy week at my school.

wed- 2 sexual harrassment/rapes occur in the bathroom (don't know the real story but it sounds pretty fishy)

thurs- bomb threat, we have to freeze our asses off outside for like an hour and then we went home at around noon

friday- this white boy who thinks hes in the ghetto said hes gonna bring a gun to skool and kill my friend. i reported him, we'll see what happens. he got in a fight with another one of my friends last year outta school and he had his friend bring a gun so i'm a little worried.

schools been crazy latley! and i live in one of the quiestest areas in the country! nothing ever happens around here but its been one crazy week at our school. one crazy year actually, cuz we've had one bomb threat before this and a teacher strike and all sorts of other stuff. i dunno what it is but i blame it on all the new freshman and underclassmen that thing their gang bangers. sorry guys we're in the preppiest freakin area in the country theres no gang bangers here. ugh. young'ns