PDA

View Full Version : My Project Page

Ralph
12-12-2003, 03:44 PM
I made this page to thank everyone who has helped me so far for my project. There is some pics and information. Check back often for more pics and pics when its done.

Project Page (http://www.randrcoatings.com/projectex.php)

AtvMxRider
12-12-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
I made this page to thank everyone who has helped me so far for my project. There is some pics and information. Check back often for more pics and pics when its done.

Project Page (http://www.randrcoatings.com/projectex.php)

Can't wait to see it when it's done Ralph.

roostin_dale
12-12-2003, 05:27 PM
when do ya plan on finishing it?

I sent my frame and swingarm to Pappy yesterday...my first race is February 1st:eek:

can't wait to see it when its done man...

Doibugu2
12-12-2003, 05:30 PM
Nice job.

On the second page, I don't think you want to refer to Santo in the past, I don't think he is dead or was a nice guy.

" Santo derisi Was a very nice guy to deal with and i got the shocks back in about a weeks turn around time."

This is the section I'm refering too. Just a smally typo.

I heard this morning that Pauly Shore is supposed to be making a movie with Screech.:eek2:

muff
12-12-2003, 05:57 PM
i think its in past just cause his deal has happened ??

sweet site nice layout and use of frames...maybe try stretching everything down a little bit so you don't need to scroll so much

looks like the quads gonna be pretty nice :devil:

Ralph
12-12-2003, 07:26 PM
i was thinking about the scrolling thing but i kinda like it, i need to find the code to change the look of the scroll bar.

muff
12-12-2003, 07:28 PM
www.dynamicdrive.com has some good stuff

Ralph
12-12-2003, 07:32 PM
also, progress is geting pretty slow on the ex, i have been getting lazy sandblasting parts. and then a little while ago we broke the nozzle so now i need to wait for the new nozzles to get everything prepped so i can get it all powdercoated. It should look realy nice, Red lowers, red frame, same red swingarm unless it looks bad, uper metalic grey, probably a hamertone stem or someting like it. Then my p.e.p springs will have the lower 2 black, 3rd red and 4th stays silver. And there will also be little powdercoating here and there to finish it off. Im hoping to get a hmf slipon, tether and other small parts on it aswell. the cases nacsracer27 did and im very happy with them 2. So far i havent lost a cent all the stuff i have done was using the money i made off of a banshee project. Now i need to sell my old elkas wich i had serviced and then i will go from there.

Atreyu
12-12-2003, 07:35 PM
Sexy it is :blah: :grr: :eek: :cool: :macho :o

Ralph
12-12-2003, 07:35 PM
thx muff i found it... but i dont think it will work with frames.

muff
12-12-2003, 09:17 PM
yea it will you just need to paste the code into the frame's page not the frameset page

I got it to work in my frames page

Ralph
12-12-2003, 09:51 PM
i tried that, im just gonna leave it like it is cause i have a new project for someone else, thx anyways though