PDA

View Full Version : anybody in the philly area?

UglyMotha™
12-11-2003, 08:44 PM
i'll be out that way on sunday to pick up a transfer case for my truck, give me a hollar i'll even be nice enough to swing by and let ya take me out to eat :o :D

MOFO
12-12-2003, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
i'll be out that way on sunday to pick up a transfer case for my truck, give me a hollar i'll even be nice enough to swing by and let ya take me out to eat :o :D

I live on the better side of the state..... no where near Philly. I thought you had a 2WD pickup?

UglyMotha™
12-12-2003, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
I live on the better side of the state..... no where near Philly. I thought you had a 2WD pickup?

I Do :D well atleast for a couple more months :eek:

kwatts400
12-12-2003, 10:47 AM
It looks like we are getting another storm in the Philly area on Sunday. Looks like the 3rd Sunday in a row w/out riding for me.

300exOH
12-12-2003, 10:51 AM
You finally getting something classy?(you know with a bowtie on it;) )

UglyMotha™
12-12-2003, 10:54 AM
naaaah, lets just say my current truck ain't goin no where ;)

muwhahaha :D

besides i got the earnhardt cheby tag on it, aint that enough :cool:

300exOH
12-12-2003, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
naaaah, lets just say my current truck ain't goin no where ;)

muwhahaha :D

besides i got the earnhardt cheby tag on it, aint that enough :cool:

That Earnhardt sticker is the only reason I let you in! J/P

My truck isn't going anywhere either. I toasted the engine.:(

UglyMotha™
12-12-2003, 11:07 AM
no, no, no, my truck is still fine, i was just saying i'm not selling it and the transfer case is for it :o

300exOH
12-12-2003, 11:10 AM
Oh so you're doing a 4x4 conversion? I'll have to check that out if you are.

UglyMotha™
12-12-2003, 11:21 AM
yup, she's getting a very major makeover this winter and i do mean major :o

300exOH
12-12-2003, 11:42 AM
I'm just getting a new 4.3 put in. If they ever get the engine. :mad:

You'll have to let me know how yours is going. Sounds cool.:cool:

Derno24
12-12-2003, 11:56 AM
Ugly: I live in Philly and I should be around this weekend. Let me know if you want to hang. I may even hook you up with a Pat's Cheesesteak.

UglyMotha™
12-12-2003, 12:22 PM
everybody keeps tellin me that if i'm goin to philly that i need to stop and get a philly so what's the difference betweet a philly from cleveland and a philly from, well from philly :p

Derno24
12-12-2003, 02:08 PM
It's very simple.....It's the ambience. The cheesesteak is served on a warm roll w/ or w/o onions and your choice of cheese. The traditional is cheeze whiz, but you can have others. The line is like the soup Nazi with people waiting for their one moment to order. Upon eating the cheesesteak you will be outside in 40 degree or worse weather. When finished you homeless waiter will clear your table and then you will have had a philly cheesesteak. I have been all over the country and there have been many places claiming to have philly cheesesteaks, but the only places to get a real philly cheesesteak is Pat's, Jimmy's, or Geno's.

Hope that helps.:D

4wheelboy
12-12-2003, 02:14 PM
im 5 mins from philly and theres nothing liek a Pats cheese stak;)

UglyMotha™
12-12-2003, 02:15 PM
whose this pat chic you guys speak of :o

Silverfox@C&DRacing
12-12-2003, 02:22 PM
What the .................
We don't have cheese steaks here in Nebraska and we go to philly and we get steves cheese steaks. I see how we rate now. you tell ugly he gets pats cheesesteak :rolleyes:

Not feeling any love any more :(

Derno24
12-12-2003, 03:38 PM
Dusty we went through this before...Steve's is in the NE Philly area and I asked you guys if you wanted to take the ride to Pat's and you said no. I think the Hangover and the previous nights lap dances took it out of you.:devil: :blah: :macho

Derno24
12-12-2003, 03:40 PM
Ugly Pat is the King of Cheesesteaks...Anyone famous that comes to Philly goes there for their Cheese steak. Including all the presidents of the US for the last 40 years.

Stevie-D
12-12-2003, 07:28 PM
man, you guys are gettin so caught up in talkin bout the steaks that yall forgot about philly pretzels sold on street corners by bums. dang, aint nothin like a philly pretzel. except of course a philly cheesesteak:blah:

UglyMotha™
12-12-2003, 07:48 PM
forget the pretzel that cheese steak is making me want to leave early that is if i go, from what i'm hearing its supposed to be down right nasty out that way on sunday what's the forcast saying over your way derno

250rpilot
12-12-2003, 09:32 PM
silverfox, dont feel bad, i live a half hour from pats and i have never been there. the only philly chstk i ever had was from steves, and it cost me almost 10 bucks!!

Derno24
12-12-2003, 09:41 PM
Ten bucks. What did you get. Dusty was there and she got them for free. Not quiet sure how she did that.

As for the pretzels. They are another delicacy. Over baked bread served by the people who you wouldn't want working for or with you. That never wash their hands after going to the bathroom right by the pretzels. Man do they taste good though. There are places where you can get them right out of the bakery.

kwatts400
12-13-2003, 02:27 AM
Lap dances? You must have gone to Delilah's. Hey Derno24, the pizza on south street is pretty d@mn good too.

Stevie-D
12-13-2003, 06:16 AM
As for the pretzels. They are another delicacy. Over baked bread served by the people who you wouldn't want working for or with you. That never wash their hands after going to the bathroom right by the pretzels. Man do they taste good though. There are places where you can get them right out of the bakery.

lmao...yup..pretzel factories. lmao. whenever im in philly i stop by and get about 50 pretzels and freeze em.. lmao!:devil:

Kilabanshee
12-13-2003, 01:24 PM
Stop down at my place i live about 30 minutes north of philly u can cheack out my ride and ill make you an even better cheese steak that you can get in philli.

UglyMotha™
12-13-2003, 03:14 PM
i think i'm goin to put it off until next weekend, looks like the weather is goin to get down right nasty :o :(

Derno24
12-13-2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by kwatts400
Lap dances? You must have gone to Delilah's. Hey Derno24, the pizza on south street is pretty d@mn good too.

Nahhh too expensive. We went to Day Dreams. Totally Nude and BYOB.

Silverfox@C&DRacing
12-13-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by 250rpilot
silverfox, dont feel bad, i live a half hour from pats and i have never been there. the only philly chstk i ever had was from steves, and it cost me almost 10 bucks!!

We I guess I don't feel too bad then.

That pretzel Derno describes does not sound appealing :huh I was going to chew him out for not getting the pretzel but we did get one I remember when we were in the underground mall taking the tour.

Stop down at my place i live about 30 minutes north of philly u can cheack out my ride and ill make you an even better cheese steak that you can get in philli.
Where was that offer in September :( :(

Derno24
12-13-2003, 04:43 PM
I'll be honest Dusty there are much better pretzels to be had I will bring you one. They are much easier to transport than the cheesesteaks.

Although I got you guys those tastykakes.:D