PDA

View Full Version : John Deere Quad

TRX250X
12-11-2003, 05:05 PM
Has anyone heard much about this? I saw some on Deere's webpage, and there was a big article about it in a farming magazine I get. I guess it must be a bombardier the way it sounded. Looks cool though. I'm sure Deere should be able to sell a lot of them if they'd throw them in as package deals with combines or tractors or something.

oynot400
12-11-2003, 06:32 PM
I have not heard much about them here at work. Deere did go in with Bombardier. I have not seen a pic yet. It is hard to say what it will be like. :confused:

ledofthezep
12-12-2003, 12:51 PM
I got a buddy that's a Sales Team Manager for John Deere. He sent me a pic of their new quad, but I deleted it from my mail program before I saved the pic...doh!:mad: Nothing to write home to mom about,...looked like a utility quad,...was a 400cc bomb I believe.

TRX250X
12-12-2003, 01:09 PM
There's pics of them in my Farm Industry News magazine. They are called the Buck and have either the 500 or 650 depending on which package you get. The trail buck is camo green, but the Buck is John Deere green. Looks like they're based on the Traxter and Quest models.

ledofthezep
12-12-2003, 02:48 PM
I emailed my buddy & asked him to send me the pics....I'll be out for the weekend so I'll post them when I get back Monday...

L8R,
LedoftheZep

Narly R
12-12-2003, 03:18 PM
I have seen Green and Yellow Bombardiers. Remind me of U of O! Go Ducks!

exatak199
12-12-2003, 06:04 PM
here ya go! Buck hunting season is now open!!!!!:eek:

http://www.atvillustrated.com/industry_news/press_releases/John_Deere/atvs/TrailBuck650EXT/TrailBuck650EXT3b.jpg
http://www.atvillustrated.com/industry_news/press_releases/John_Deere/atvs/Buck/buck2b.jpg
http://www.atvillustrated.com/industry_news/press_releases/John_Deere/atvs/TrailBuck650EX/TrailBuck650EX1b.jpg
http://www.atvillustrated.com/industry_news/press_releases/John_Deere/atvs/BuckEX/Buckex1b.jpg

Go green or go home:D
here is where I got the pics from!

http://www.atvillustrated.com/industry_news/press_releases/John_Deere/atvs/new.html

nutt'n runs like a deer:blah:

ledofthezep
12-18-2003, 04:02 PM
I emailed my buddy & asked him to send me the pics....I'll be out for the weekend so I'll post them when I get back Monday...

Those pics are the same ones he sent me...plus their new sled they're thinking about coming out with...:eek2:
http://www.kcisp.net/~bking/HQquads/Bombedeere.jpg
I'm not a sled person myself,...but it looks badass to me!:D

sickmojave
12-18-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by ledofthezep

ME TOO :eek2:

spincr4hire
12-19-2003, 06:30 AM
Maybe I can finally talk my dad into getting a quad, since he won't buy anything but a Deere.

this is his current 'atv'
6x4 Gator Diesel.

DEAL
01-01-2004, 05:27 PM
Those are so ugly :huh

01-01-2004, 09:29 PM
there so ugly they are cool...that sled is unbelievable...I guarantee you all those four wheelers & that sled will cost an arm & a leg :rolleyes:

Quad18star
01-01-2004, 09:39 PM
They shouldn't cost any more than what the regular Bombardier sleds and ATV's cost ... John Deere bought a part of Bombardiers recreational devision ( 55/45 split) . I actually think the sled looks pretty sweet with those colors . Im not too fond of having John Deere on it but the colors grow on you a bit . That basically just a Ski-Doo Rev 800 with a diff color scheme . IMO i dont think there will be a price increase.

redrider69
01-05-2004, 11:54 AM
yea that sled is frickin tight as crap

redrider69
01-05-2004, 11:55 AM
yea i rode the light green one today its jus like a recon

2001400ex
01-05-2004, 06:13 PM
Those pics are the same ones he sent me...plus their new sled they're thinking about coming out with...:eek2:
http://www.kcisp.net/~bking/HQquads/Bombedeere.jpg

I think that's photoshopped, that would be 100% pointless for John Deere to come out with REV with Deere graphics on it...:rolleyes:

Ryan
01-05-2004, 08:14 PM
The Snowmobile and Quad looks like my lawnmower :(

ledofthezep
01-06-2004, 10:19 AM
I think that's photoshopped, that would be 100% pointless for John Deere to come out with REV with Deere graphics on it...

Ummm...would have to be a durn good photo****ter to make that one. :rolleyes: NO, I got that from one of their Area Store Managers out in western KS. No BS...is still "concept" though.;)

zephead400ex
01-06-2004, 11:07 AM
Ummm...would have to be a durn good photo****ter to make that one. :rolleyes: NO, I got that from one of their Area Store Managers out in western KS. No BS...is still "concept" though.;)

That would be one hell of a photoshop job!:eek2:

well...ya...I photoshopped that!:D

2001400ex
01-06-2004, 02:14 PM

If you look at the bogey wheels though, and the inside of the roost flap you can see that the bogey wheels look like they are poorly placed in like someone cut them out of a picture and pasted them, and on the roost flap it says ski-doo you can tell. I mean hey it could be real there's a good chance it is I'm just saying that it seems fishy to me. What's the point in coming out with a REV with Deere graphics on it? Just so you know no flames intended before.;)

tothemaxx
01-06-2004, 07:21 PM
on ebay i saw a john deere raptor, it looked pretty ugly though.....i think they all look pretty ugly. john deeres belong on the lawn, not the trails

ledofthezep
01-07-2004, 09:19 AM
What's the point in coming out with a REV with Deere graphics on it?

What's the point in coming out with a Z400 with DVX Arctic Cat fenders & graphics? :rolleyes: I dunno...I just posted it because I figured some would like to see it. Photoshopped or not, I really don't care.;)

Just so you know no flames intended

Same here...;)

2001400ex
01-07-2004, 12:48 PM
What's the point in coming out with a Z400 with DVX Arctic Cat fenders & graphics? :rolleyes: I dunno...I just posted it because I figured some would like to see it. Photoshopped or not, I really don't care.;)

Good points:D You know the more I think about it John Deere might actually come out with that sled. I heard rumors about a year ago that Deere was thinking about making snowmobiles again, should be interesting to see if it does come out though...

ledofthezep
01-07-2004, 01:25 PM
Yeah,...now that their partnered with Bombardier, god only knows what green & yellow machines we could see in the future.:D

2001400ex
01-07-2004, 01:36 PM
lol, definitely...should be interesting to see what's going to come out with Polaris's 50th ann. (I think?) next year and their new machine and all these badazz machines coming out...

HondaMan222
01-07-2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Narly R
I have seen Green and Yellow Bombardiers. Remind me of U of O! Go Ducks!

look at my i-con man!!! lol