PDA

View Full Version : Funny

Foxyangel0425
12-11-2003, 03:53 PM
Trivia:

I live in my own little world. But it's ok. They know me here.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's like without even considering if there is a man on base.--Billy Crystal.

Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that, too. It's called EVERY! Body, and they meet at the bar.

Advice for the day: If you have a lot of tension and you get a headache, do what it says on the bottle: "Take 2 asprin" and "Keep away from children".

Our bombs are smarter than the average high school student. At least they can find Afghanistan.

Marriage changes passion. Suddenly you're in bed with a relative.

I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect.

Adam202
12-11-2003, 03:54 PM
heh heh

outacontrol31
12-11-2003, 08:34 PM
I signed up as a exrider member in august and since then every night I read alot of threads. I don't post alot but It's just as entertaining to read what yall come up with I mean some of the stuff yall come up with amazing

SGA
12-11-2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Foxyangel0425

Marriage changes passion. Suddenly you're in bed with a relative.

:huh :confused: :D ====== :confused:

Foxyangel0425
12-13-2003, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by outacontrol31
I signed up as a exrider member in august and since then every night I read alot of threads. I don't post alot but It's just as entertaining to read what yall come up with I mean some of the stuff yall come up with amazing

I am glad we keep you looking :D I won't post all these silly things unless it wasn't for all my friends at work who just e-mail the day lights out of these silly threads.