PDA

View Full Version : Cheap YFZ and Raptor!!!

lowrider4sd
12-11-2003, 02:48 PM
04 YFZ all stock. $5000. 02 Raptor yoshi full pipe, jetted, K&N, Renthal bars, Hand Gaurds, Nerfs. $4000. I live in minnesota. My email is lowrider4sd@hotmail.com

quadnice
12-11-2003, 03:37 PM
What color???

It ALMOST makes me want to cancel the 450R ordered, & buy your YFZ!!!

dirtmomma
12-11-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by quadnice
What color???

It ALMOST makes me want to cancel the 450R ordered, & buy your YFZ!!!

:eek: :eek: make me wanna sell my Kodiak & a couple mini quads:blah: yeah what color IS it??? Please don't say white.hehehe

quadnice
12-11-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
:eek: :eek: make me wanna sell my Kodiak & a couple mini quads:blah: yeah what color IS it??? Please don't say white.hehehe

If you Dare say white w/ LOW hours, I might have to.......Come up N. & see it to Belive it!!!

Were Waiting!!!

lowrider4sd
12-12-2003, 05:20 AM
sorry guys it is white, but for the money you will save you can buy the blue plastic.

dirtmomma
12-12-2003, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by lowrider4sd
sorry guys it is white, but for the money you will save you can buy the blue plastic.
AAAAHHHHHHHHHH NOWAY!!!!! I wouldn't DARE buy blue plastic for it I WANT A WHITE ONE...................................damn where's my husband at.............oh yeah he's at work LOL ...
"hunny I found my Christmas present" heheheheyeah right I did tell him about it last night & of course he had that crazy look, like why??? It's a yamaha:mad: I HATE when he says that, he's a Honda man all the way, he was the last one to get our quads when we got them cuz he just HAD to wait for his precious 400EX!!!! Well of course I went w/ the Yamaha hehehe, whats really funny is my son is also on a blaster now & everytime Ron is working on it & starts cussing it, it doens't like to run right so now he HAS to be nice to it I think it has a mind of it's own......them darn YAMMI'S LOL
Well good luck on selling it, I tried I even told him we could just take the tonnue cover off the truck & take a road trip to MN but that didn't work either man am I doing something wrong.................NO comments boyz;)

WhiteBros400ex
12-20-2003, 09:41 AM
k let me see how mcuh shippign would be out to you so keep it cuz i will prolly trade ill let u know in like a day or 2 k

lowrider4sd
12-20-2003, 01:41 PM
Its yours man don't worry. I pm'd you.

bkbatv
12-27-2003, 06:23 PM
DO YOU STILL HAVE IT