PDA

View Full Version : Ok need some bumper suggestions

dirtmomma
12-11-2003, 09:52 AM
OK everyone I need some help here, I want to get a new bumper for my 300 but not sure what type kind to get. I'm not too hip on the DG, I like the AC, but are there others out there I'm sure. Can some of you post some pics of different kinds so I can get an idea, especially on 300's but 400's will do. I'm trying to figure this out for my Christmas want list to go w/ some AWESOME graphics I found that I'm hoping to get:)
THANKS,
kym;)

y2k400ex
12-11-2003, 01:20 PM
:D

http://www.tagmetals.cc/atv/05atv_bumpers.html

dirtmomma
12-11-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by y2k400ex
:D

http://www.tagmetals.cc/atv/05atv_bumpers.html

Thanks yeah I really like those just wish I could find a price on one???

JOEX
12-11-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Thanks yeah I really like those just wish I could find a price on one???
Here's one place that has them:
http://www.motoworldracing.com/tag-metals-atv.html
Hope someone has them for less............... $139.95:eek2:

Joe

dirtmomma
12-12-2003, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by JOEX
Here's one place that has them:
http://www.motoworldracing.com/tag-metals-atv.html
Hope someone has them for less............... $139.95:eek2:

Joe

Thanks Joe, MAN I knew them babies were gonna be expensive:grr: thats a little spendy for the ol 300 LOL I should just have my welder make me one that way when I get hit NOTHIN would get hurt LOL wellllll except maybe the other quad :eek2: He said before he'd make me one but I really don't want steel :( I need to find some more pics of different ones I guess I can't believe I've only had 2 replies on this, HELL I BET IF I HAD A BIKINI PIC POSTED I HAVE A TON OF THEM LMFAO!!!!!
thanks again;)

300exOH
12-12-2003, 10:05 AM
Now how about those bikini pics?:D

Just kidding.

YLW400
12-12-2003, 10:06 AM
Did I hear bikini??? :devil: lol

UglyMotha™
12-12-2003, 10:49 AM
talking bout a dissapointment :mad:

YLW400
12-12-2003, 10:50 AM
I know :cuss:

UglyMotha™
12-12-2003, 10:52 AM
pssst. hey, i know where he lives :o

i think this needs to be handled :grr: :eek:

300exOH
12-12-2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
pssst. hey, i know where he lives :o

i think this needs to be handled :grr: :eek:

Hey!?! What did I do? LOL

YLW400
12-12-2003, 10:54 AM
If he didn't say "just kidding" we may of gotten them! :eek:

300exOH
12-12-2003, 10:56 AM
what disappointment?

UglyMotha™
12-12-2003, 11:08 AM
DOH! ya he did say he was just kidding :grr:

k2-dawg
12-12-2003, 11:28 AM
Try PRM. Awesome products.

http://www.prm-atv.com/

Woodsrider
12-12-2003, 08:47 PM
I like this one
http://prm-atv.com/img/products/tn_3x270.jpg

PRM baja;) Its da chit Around $85

JOEX
12-12-2003, 09:49 PM
Thanks Joe, MAN I knew them babies were gonna be expensive:grr: thats a little spendy for the ol 300 LOL I should just have my welder make me one that way when I get hit NOTHIN would get hurt LOL wellllll except maybe the other quad :eek2: He said before he'd make me one but I really don't want steel :( I need to find some more pics of different ones I guess I can't believe I've only had 2 replies on this, HELL I BET IF I HAD A BIKINI PIC POSTED I HAVE A TON OF THEM LMFAO!!!!!
thanks again;)
LMAO!

It is a nice looking bumper though:)
The PRM Baja, like soggyrider posted is still on top of the list for me for the price;)

Joe

dirtmomma
12-13-2003, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by soggyrider
I like this one
http://prm-atv.com/img/products/tn_3x270.jpg

PRM baja;) Its da chit Around $85

Hummmm thanks for the pic, but no offense I don't like that one :o too wide. I really like the TAG or the Armidillo, QJ has one on her 400, think I just gonna have to tell the hubby sorry honey buck up momma wants the expensive one, isn't that how us women are supposed to be, only the best LMAO j/p
Thanks though;)
So are the kids, I mean Dad holding out till Christmas still????

Woodsrider
12-13-2003, 09:14 AM
Yep, still holdin out:D Im headin over to the shop today to add just a little personal touch to thiers. I dont have time to tear down the whole thing and PC it all, so its just getting a few little things done for now. I would have tore the whole thing down but There was no wat to hide it from the kids if I did:(

exhotdog
12-16-2003, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
DOH! ya he did say he was just kidding :grr:

Now, you know he had to put that just kidding to keep out of trouble with me. ;) LOL

300exOH
12-16-2003, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by exhotdog
Now, you know he had to put that just kidding to keep out of trouble with me. ;) LOL

Yep!

Clean out you pm's!

XANDADA
12-16-2003, 07:26 AM
I really like the new roll/ims bumpers.

QuadJunkies
12-18-2003, 12:36 AM
This is what you need........:D http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid75/p6de2803931ee5d839ba4b7e4b34f4280/fb48e407.jpg

QuadJunkies
12-18-2003, 12:38 AM
I couldnt find any really good pics of it, but these two. shines up nice too......:blah:

dirtmomma
12-18-2003, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
This is what you need........:D http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid75/p6de2803931ee5d839ba4b7e4b34f4280/fb48e407.jpg

Tina that ISN'T your 400is it??????????? That plastic looks brownish/gold in fact it looks COOL!@!! YEP I def like your bumper don't know if the hubby will like spending that much though I really really need to go to work so I can get some nice pretties:p may be goin real soon, I know it's probably gonna cut into racing but I'll just have to "buck up camper" LOL Lookin good once again;)

QuadJunkies
12-18-2003, 10:45 AM
Tina that ISN'T your 400is it??????????? That plastic looks brownish/gold in fact it looks COOL!@!! YEP I def like your bumper don't know if the hubby will like spending that much though I really really need to go to work so I can get some nice pretties:p may be goin real soon, I know it's probably gonna cut into racing but I'll just have to "buck up camper" LOL Lookin good once again;) LOL.... Thanks, Its prol the bad lighting in the garage is why is looks like that.;) . I think I paid around 109.00 for mine.Are you still sellin those shock covers? Maybe with the holidays just arond the corner a few of your local riders could be convinced to buy a few sets......:D theres your $$ for a bumper!:) BTW> You racing this wk end? Were off two week ends for the Holidays,Good thing, Kelsey smoked her clutch:grr:

markk
12-18-2003, 12:39 PM
Hummmm thanks for the pic, but no offense I don't like that one :o too wide. I really like the TAG or the Armidillo, QJ has one on her 400, think I just gonna have to tell the hubby sorry honey buck up momma wants the expensive one, isn't that how us women are supposed to be, only the best LMAO j/p
Thanks though;)
So are the kids, I mean Dad holding out till Christmas still????

too wide???

u have a bumper to protect your frame from bending, and to keep from tweeking your A-arms DG is junk!

i actully like the PRM's but i run an ac on my 400

dirtmomma
12-18-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
LOL.... Thanks, Its prol the bad lighting in the garage is why is looks like that.;) . I think I paid around 109.00 for mine.Are you still sellin those shock covers? Maybe with the holidays just arond the corner a few of your local riders could be convinced to buy a few sets......:D theres your $$ for a bumper!:) BTW> You racing this wk end? Were off two week ends for the Holidays,Good thing, Kelsey smoked her clutch:grr:

Yeah I still have the shock covers, sold a couple sets out @ Monroe but seems people lost interest, but starting in Jan we will be doing another indoor series down South so I'll hit people up there :)
Nope NO racing this weekend it's a good thing too cuz DJ smoked his clutch too, hummm are they related LOL. I just rec'd his, I ordered one of the "Tusk" ones from RMATV, heck the whole thing w/ heavy duty EBC springs was $29.99 :eek2: I figure if it holds up for the last 3 races it's worth it. Just don't have the $90-100 for a Barnett right now. So we'll see I'm hoping that it's as good then that way we'll be saving some $$ I'm sure I'll be needing around summer too.
We will be back too racing the 27th, only 3 races left :eek: I better be stepping up big time if I want to podium!!!!!!!!

250x#93
12-18-2003, 03:56 PM
I have the new style AC racing bumper on my x it awesome i've tagged so many trees wit it and its fine... I would recommend it 100%;)

QuadJunkies
12-18-2003, 11:57 PM
Yeah I still have the shock covers, sold a couple sets out @ Monroe but seems people lost interest, but starting in Jan we will be doing another indoor series down South so I'll hit people up there :)
Nope NO racing this weekend it's a good thing too cuz DJ smoked his clutch too, hummm are they related LOL. I just rec'd his, I ordered one of the "Tusk" ones from RMATV, heck the whole thing w/ heavy duty EBC springs was $29.99 :eek2: I figure if it holds up for the last 3 races it's worth it. Just don't have the $90-100 for a Barnett right now. So we'll see I'm hoping that it's as good then that way we'll be saving some $$ I'm sure I'll be needing around summer too.
We will be back too racing the 27th, only 3 races left :eek: I better be stepping up big time if I want to podium!!!!!!!! We tried just replacing her clutch springs,but it looks liek a full clutch kit is needed:grr: and to boot.... it was170.00 bucks!!!!:mad: We changed out her roller weights to a 5.4 ( she had 6.5 before) and that should give her some get up!:macho Also changed the Reeds, which seemdd to make a difference, so she should be good to go in time for her race.;)

250rider
01-02-2004, 08:34 AM
try checking out the duncan bumper, lil pricey but it looks sweet!!

www.motojoe.com around $160