PDA

View Full Version : Wide boots?

steveaz
12-10-2003, 07:24 PM
Anybody out there have any recommendations for a boot for someone with a wide foot? Which models tend to be the widest? I've tried a few but most shops only carry 1 or 2 brands. Thanks, Steve

steveaz
12-11-2003, 09:13 AM
Nobody else has a fat foot? Or is it you just haven't found a good boot:(

remlapr
12-11-2003, 09:25 AM
I have wide feet. I have some O-neal's and they are actually wide enough for my foot. I don't know what model they are - I think they are the low end ones. I tried on some MSR's and ouch - definately stay away from those...

dirtmomma
12-11-2003, 09:59 AM
My husband has wide feet & I got him the FOX trackers or something like that, the cheapest ones LOL but they seem to be ok for him, have you tried getting like a size bigger?? I think Alpinestars may run wide, I have a pair of Vectors that seem to be prettty wide. good luck

steveaz
12-11-2003, 03:55 PM
Thanks, I'll check those out. I checked out some Fox Forma Pros today and seemed like they felt pretty good. She didn't care for the price much but she just got a new quad so I think it's only fair;)

jesshamner
12-11-2003, 05:07 PM
I have the oneal element atv soles. I don't have wide feet but these are pretty wide. I have a lot of room in there. They are probably the same model as remlaprs.

steveaz
12-14-2003, 04:39 PM
Just to update in case anyone else is looking. Many of you were right the Oneals seem to be one of the wider boots out there. I actually found the M900's to be pretty good with decent latches. The Elements were a little too entry level for me (I'm old, I need comfort:rolleyes: ) but were pretty wide as well.

Thanks again,
Steve

03400EX_Nacs
12-14-2003, 05:05 PM
just a comment but maybe a cheaper boot that it looser :eek: i am not sure but my brother has wide feet and he wore some newer fox boots and he hasnt worn the since because of how stiff they were they not give...