PDA

View Full Version : TCracin440ex BAD NEWS!!!!!

QuadTrix6
12-10-2003, 05:14 PM
Stay away from this punk! He told me he was buying my rear plastics. I sent him pics, he said he would take them, i gave my address and all the other things to complete the deal. More then a month later i pm'ed him asking if he sent the money. He did not respond to any of my pm's. I got his aol name and asked him and he tries to tell me he already told me he wasnt taking them when i have DEAD AIM which logs all convos and i have no convo where he says that. He also saw on my post were it said rear plastics sold to him and neer thought to let me know he couldnt take them. I have sold almost all of my quad with no problems except for him. All i asked was to let me know he wasnt taking them. If he would have told me it would have been no problem but he led me on that he was taking them and never responded to me. Here is the most recent convo with him where you can see he is lying and is childish by trying to give me negative feedback for no reason and calling me "gay".

QuadTrix 6: hey did u send the money for the rear plastics. i PMed u and u never responded. Its been months.
TCracin440ex: nah i didnt i dont got no $$ bro
QuadTrix 6: when were u going to tell me you werent taking them? u never responded to my PM's
TCracin440ex: i told u when i talked to you that i didnt have the money
QuadTrix 6: when was this?
TCracin440ex: and if you got to sell um b4 i got back to you to go ahead with it
QuadTrix 6: I have dead aim which logs every convo i have had and i see nothing were u said u werent taking them
QuadTrix 6: sorry man im goin to have to leave u bad feedback on exriders. u never told me and you never responded to my pm's i sent you. You saw your name next to sold on the plastics and you never let me know that u werent taking them
Auto response from TCracin440ex: yo im not at my computer ryte now im proally out riddin the 400ex or somethin besides sittin on this wack computer

TCracin440ex: dude thats gay....i told u i didnt have the money....
QuadTrix 6: when did u say that
TCracin440ex: u must nota been paying ne attension but hwen u imed me b4 i told u that i didnt have the money dude.....believe that or not....
QuadTrix 6: I HAVE EVERY CONVO WITH YOU LOGGED IN A FOLDER AND THERE IS NO TIME YOU SAID THAT!!
QuadTrix 6: YOU NEVER RESPONDED TO PM'S EITHER!
TCracin440ex: so if you want to leave me a negative feed back on exriders.com go ahead.... i told u that i was gonna try to fix my plastics with that crack repair from dennis kirk
TCracin440ex: so u can leave me a negative feed back if you want to...i didnt rip you off....i didnt buy something from you and you send it to me and not get your money....so u really have nothin to complain about you can still sell the plastics on ebay or exriders
QuadTrix 6: Sorry man im goin to have to leave you bad feedback. If u would have answered my pm's i wouldnt have but its to late. the point is that you didnt buy them. I told people they were sold and lost people that were interested
TCracin440ex: dude how old ru like 10...i told u that i didnt have hte money
TCracin440ex: well leave me a bad feed back and see if you dont get 1 too....i mean if you want to be like that i can too
TCracin440ex: and quite frankly you have only talked to me 1 time on the net...so
QuadTrix 6: actually im 21 how old are you? From your spelling it sounds like your 10
TCracin440ex: well you act 10
TCracin440ex: your the kind of person that notifys aol when they say a curse word haha
QuadTrix 6: OK buddy you leave me negative feedback, but ill be sure to include this convo in the post
TCracin440ex: well u dont leave me 1 and i wont leave you 1...and we are even...i told u i didnt have the cash....i have no job n i aint been online in a few days....
QuadTrix 6: sorry
TCracin440ex: well go ahead
TCracin440ex: and here goes me leaving a negative feed back

:(

TCracin440ex
12-10-2003, 05:16 PM
ROFLMAO crybaby....i never sent you my addy...if i did please tell me what it is...and i never got your addy either...so cry a river build a bridge and get over it bytch