PDA

View Full Version : Winter Rebuild

Motoman440
12-10-2003, 05:02 PM
Well, since the weather is gettin bad and I really don't have anything else to do except work and chase kids around I thought I would re-build my quad. This is a picture of my quad in its current state. Just picked it up from the weld shop today and now it's all gusseted up. Going to the powder coater tomorrow. Got lots of other things being powder coated as well. Engine work is going on, new steering stem and all kinds of chit!!! Gay2-Frog (K2-Dawg) ain't gonna have nothin on this rebuild job!!! I'll post pics as the work progresses.

WalshKFX
12-10-2003, 05:10 PM
i cant really see in the pic. is that the r frame?? well good luck. im goin to be doin the same thing

monkeyboy
12-10-2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Motoman440
Well, since the weather is gettin bad and I really don't have anything else to do except work and chase kids around I thought I would re-build my quad. This is a picture of my quad in its current state. Just picked it up from the weld shop today and now it's all gusseted up. Going to the powder coater tomorrow. Got lots of other things being powder coated as well. Engine work is going on, new steering stem and all kinds of chit!!! Gay2-Frog (K2-Dawg) ain't gonna have nothin on this rebuild job!!! I'll post pics as the work progresses.

:mad:

POS

batgeek
12-10-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by monkeyboy

POS

that must be the first post monkeyboy didn't mis-spell a word.

the end of the world is near.

red
12-10-2003, 08:22 PM
keep us posted and try not to break anything.

Motoman440
12-11-2003, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by WalshKFX
i cant really see in the pic. is that the r frame?? well good luck. im goin to be doin the same thing

Yeah, that is my R frame. It's a 1989 frame that is actually in pretty good shape to be that old. No cracks, bends or breaks and still had the original Honda stickers on it.

Hey Jeff@Quadshop - This is your buddy Scott Nicholson's old R. Tell him to check it out if he cares. It will be changing alot since the last time he saw it.

k2-dawg
12-11-2003, 08:15 AM

remlapr
12-11-2003, 08:47 AM
The real question for you two is what's Miller Lite Dave going to riding next year?? I'm hoping he already found a nice cliff to throw that warrior off of...

MOFO
12-11-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by remlapr
The real question for you two is what's Miller Lite Dave going to riding next year?? I'm hoping he already found a nice cliff to throw that warrior off of...

LMAO... he had me crackin up everytime we stopped for a break. Almost seemed like the "Miller Light" Olympics! :D

Pappy
12-11-2003, 11:08 AM
oh sweet:D come spring hatfield we will have some new parts to roost on:eek: :blah:

Taco
12-11-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
oh sweet:D come spring hatfield we will have some new parts to roost on:eek: :blah: I doubt ole dewey will even get this thing dirty after doing all of this work:D

Pappy
12-11-2003, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Taco
I doubt ole dewey will even get this thing dirty after doing all of this work:D

then we will go to his house and throw mud at it:p

Taco
12-11-2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
then we will go to his house and throw mud at it:p I know where he lives:devil:

MOFO
12-11-2003, 11:13 AM
LMFAO...

looks like somethin is gonna get roosted!

Motoman440
12-11-2003, 11:27 AM
Man, you guys are mistaken me for K2-Dawg!!! I ain't skeert of the mud and only will ride when the barometric pressure and wind speed is in certain parameters like the Dawg!!!

Yo Rem,

Miller Lite Dave will be riding a CR250. Yes, a bike!!! He says he ain't gonna drink when riding it though. I guess the Pope ain't Catholic either!!!:D

k2-dawg
12-11-2003, 11:34 AM
Man, you guys are mistaken me for K2-Dawg!!! I ain't skeert of the mud and only will ride when the barometric pressure and wind speed is in certain parameters like the Dawg!!!

Yo Rem,

Miller Lite Dave will be riding a CR250. Yes, a bike!!! He says he ain't gonna drink when riding it though. I guess the Pope ain't Catholic either!!!:D

Hey wait a minute now! Barometric pressure and wind speed have no bearing on whether I ride, but moisture and temperature sure do....

I wasn't gonna let your secret out Moto******, but now I must.... New color scheme for Moto**** is pink frame wit sparklies, cute little tassles for his handlebars, clown horn, and one BIG ***** STRING HANGING OUT!!!

remlapr
12-11-2003, 11:44 AM

Yo Rem,

:eek: - He's going to kill himself!

Pappy
12-11-2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by k2-dawg
cute little tassles for his handlebars, clown horn, and one BIG ***** STRING HANGING OUT!!!

THEM IS FIGHT'N WORDS:eek: ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

Motoman440
12-11-2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by k2-dawg

I wasn't gonna let your secret out Moto******, but now I must.... New color scheme for Moto**** is pink frame wit sparklies, cute little tassles for his handlebars, clown horn, and one BIG ***** STRING HANGING OUT!!!

I'll let Rico use those colors and mods since he don't wear the britches in his family like I do in mine!!!

spincr4hire
12-11-2003, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by remlapr
:eek: - He's going to kill himself!

thats what I was thinking...

Runnin Dumb
12-11-2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Taco
I doubt ole dewey will even get this thing dirty after doing all of this work:D

Dewey even know how to work on a quad???? OR, is he havin' the work done for him and takin' pics and the credit:huh

Motoman440
12-11-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Runnin Dumb
Dewey even know how to work on a quad???? OR, is he havin' the work done for him and takin' pics and the credit:huh

That's it!!!:mad: The next pot of coffee is all mine!!!

12-11-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by monkeyboy

POS

k2-dawg
12-11-2003, 02:02 PM
RD's gotcha pegged, Motogirlie.

Chino
12-11-2003, 02:05 PM
i cant wait to see how clean this one is. when he got it dirty at hatfield, we came back to camp, he got his soap suds, sponges, bucket, tooth brush, q tips, and that was just the beginning. he'll prolly bring it down on a trailer, in a glass case. :D

Motoman440
12-11-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Chino
i cant wait to see how clean this one is. when he got it dirty at hatfield, we came back to camp, he got his soap suds, sponges, bucket, tooth brush, q tips, and that was just the beginning. he'll prolly bring it down on a trailer, in a glass case. :D

LMAO!!! No vodka for you though!!!:mad:

seatec
12-11-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
that must be the first post monkeyboy didn't mis-spell a word.

the end of the world is near.

nothing misspelled? check his sig. whats a YZF450? A bike wiht two wheels? and hole shots on it?

k2-dawg
12-11-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by seatec
nothing misspelled? check his sig. whats a YZF450? A bike wiht two wheels? and hole shots on it?

Chino
12-11-2003, 02:16 PM
LMAO!!! No vodka for you though!!!:mad:

That's okay, I'll be 21 next time you see me :D

12-11-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Chino
That's okay, I'll be 21 next time you see me :D

Contributing to minors huh Dewey.

I guess Your still pickin up grade school girls with the,, come here i got some candy for ya..:rolleyes:

For shame I tell ya, for shame...:o