PDA

View Full Version : money problems

JDiablo
12-10-2003, 03:09 PM
sup everyone anybody got a way so i can get some cash for my quad im 15 and it was just my bday,and my mom had to take my money and put it in the bank cause she knew i was goin to spend it on my quad,anybody got an ideas on how i can get some cash?

12-10-2003, 03:19 PM
rob the bank she put your money in :rolleyes:

SGA
12-10-2003, 05:12 PM
Jeesh, Think for yourself man!
Get the mower, knock on some doors and go cut some yards, trim some hedges, do something!
Since winters here, get a snow shovel and go knock on some doors.
Get to work! What? Dark too soon after school, well, thats what saturdays are for.
And dont tell me you have a bad leg or something:o

400exrules
12-10-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by SGA

he has one leg.....and its a bad leg

Out_Sider
12-10-2003, 05:32 PM
sell chit..thats what i do...wanna buy a dvd player? 40 bucks right now buys it :p

redrider69
12-10-2003, 07:10 PM
JOB im 14 and have one or sell the ozark i dont like them any way or yea u could steel and rob some stuff

JDiablo
12-10-2003, 07:16 PM
lol i like my ozark for wen i jus feel like crusing round without da cluch and noise of da pipe,and neway i think after christmas imma get some money b4 my mom does,and then imma wrk at my grandpas service station fixin engines and stuff,so then i wont have to pay someone to do it for my quad engine lol,thankz for ur replys

JD400exrider
12-10-2003, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Jeesh, Think for yourself man!
Get the mower, knock on some doors and go cut some yards, trim some hedges, do something!
Since winters here, get a snow shovel and go knock on some doors.
Get to work! What? Dark too soon after school, well, thats what saturdays are for.

SGA is right
If you have to ask how to go out and make money that is your first mistake. Get off your arse and go do some work for someone. Shovel snow, wash cars, move firewood, There are lots of ways to make money You just need to get off the internet, get away from the video games, turn off the TV and get to work. It is christmas time. Go out and hang light on houses for someone. :eek:

JDiablo
12-10-2003, 08:34 PM
iight well first of all i dun play video games,and i barely watch tv only hockey,mtv,and some quad ****.and over here u cant do all dat ****.....but thankz neway.i mean i got a job alreayd i jus wanna earn a lil extra dough on da side so i can get some more stuff for me quad.

batgeek
12-10-2003, 08:37 PM
english please.

thanks.

Narly R
12-10-2003, 08:40 PM
I work for my dad a lot since he is self inployed, he does so much stuff, and I always help him, he helps me buy things for the bike. But just talk to like aunts uncles, anyone, and offer to do stuff around the house, if you are in HS, and by any chance have metal's (or woods) make and sell stuff.

Why cant you spend your b-day money on ur bike?

JDiablo
12-10-2003, 08:42 PM
cause my mom put it all in da bank like 600 dollars and she only gave me 50.I was like are u frigin serious,so dats y

SGA
12-10-2003, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
and over here u cant do all dat ****
Are you saying you cant do odd jobs?
And wait a sec, you got $600 bucks for your birthday? Dang son, is your family rich?
And why did mama put it in the bank, if it was yours? Whats the whole story here, somethings missing.
Are you just whining because you did not get your way, or does moma need the money because times are tight for the family.

We'll give people straight honest answers around here, but you gotta give us the whole story.

Juggalo
12-10-2003, 08:59 PM
listen up G dawg, i gives no **** about whatchyo mamma did wich yo money. get ya lazy butt off da comp and get a jizz-ob. ya herrrrd?

don't come around here askin us how to get money. what do you think we're gonna say? you think random people will just donate money to you so you can work on your quad? screw that. get a job or deal with your quad the way it is. be glad you even have a quad and if you wanna make it better do it yourself.

SGA
12-10-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Juggalo
listen up G dawg, i gives no **** about whatchyo mamma did wich yo money. get ya lazy butt off da comp and get a jizz-ob. ya herrrrd?

don't come around here askin us how to get money. what do you think we're gonna say? you think random people will just donate money to you so you can work on your quad? screw that. get a job or deal with your quad the way it is. be glad you even have a quad and if you wanna make it better do it yourself.
Werd! Or is it Wurd :confused:
Ah neva was gud with dat ghetto talk:(
You tells him Jugg:blah:

batgeek
12-10-2003, 09:51 PM
ROFL

net thug fo lyfe yo!

JD400exrider
12-10-2003, 10:59 PM

BINGO !!!! :o

zfire_28
12-10-2003, 11:20 PM

well put;)