PDA

View Full Version : Missed It!!!!!!!!!!

RIDER11X
12-10-2003, 01:40 AM
I missed this week's GNCC coverage on the Speed Channel because I didn't realize my VCR tape was almost full.......:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

So my question is, will it air again later in the week? I know it is on late Tuesday night, but I didn't know I messed up until it was too late.:rolleyes:

I really appreciate any help on this..............I'm a GNCC addict!:macho I gotta get my fix!:D

ILGNCC400EX
12-10-2003, 09:44 AM
go to their web site an do a surch

LTandRaptorider
12-10-2003, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by RIDER11X
I missed this week's GNCC coverage on the Speed Channel because I didn't realize my VCR tape was almost full.......:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

So my question is, will it air again later in the week? I know it is on late Tuesday night, but I didn't know I messed up until it was too late.:rolleyes:

I really appreciate any help on this..............I'm a GNCC addict!:macho I gotta get my fix!:D

I watched it, you missed a couple of good races!! :devil:

I'll start taping them, so if you f it up, you can borrow mine.

Last week the wife started an argument at about 6:45... At 7:00 I'm not paying much attention and looking at my watch... She notices this and says, "Oh go watch your damn quad races!"

I think that means I won that argument since she forfeited! Although I've noticed apartment ads circled in the paper this week... And no, you're not carrying my plasma tv!!

If you're out my way this weekend, I have some Huevos tapes for you!

400exmom
12-10-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by ILGNCC400EX
go to their web site an do a surch or have friggin awsome friends like danno!!;)

ILGNCC400EX
12-10-2003, 03:41 PM
yep i gettin them for you u get all of em watched yet

400exmom
12-10-2003, 03:56 PM
long ago:D

RIDER11X
12-10-2003, 10:35 PM
:mad: Did a search, looks like i'm screwed.......Not airing any other times.:(

LTandRaptorider
12-11-2003, 10:27 AM
:mad: Did a search, looks like i'm screwed.......Not airing any other times.:(

You should have Clyde record them for you... or is he too busy with his 'projects'???

BTW, I was wrong on the LSR frame price. It's $2310, not 2395!!

I need another job... or I saw on another thread, maybe I'll just head to the sperm bank and make several donations... wonder what tadpoles are going for now... :)

ghak99
12-11-2003, 10:51 AM
What day and time are they on. I caught the last parts of one but cant remember when it was on.

RIDER11X
12-11-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
You should have Clyde record them for you... or is he too busy with his 'projects'???

BTW, I was wrong on the LSR frame price. It's $2310, not 2395!!

I need another job... or I saw on another thread, maybe I'll just head to the sperm bank and make several donations... wonder what tadpoles are going for now... :)

You just simmerdown, at your age I don't think your heart will withstand that! Besides what do you really think they will pay you for blanks?:rolleyes: :D

LTandRaptorider
12-11-2003, 12:45 PM
You just simmerdown, at your age I don't think your heart will withstand that! Besides what do you really think they will pay you for blanks?:rolleyes: :D

No blanks here son.. they're all going to waste down the shower drain anyway... Just think of how many little LT riders could be running around out there. :eek2:

ILGNCC400EX
12-11-2003, 01:06 PM
well i got the 01,02 an will have the 03 on tape if u boys r good i will make u a copy

LTandRaptorider
12-11-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by ILGNCC400EX
well i got the 01,02 an will have the 03 on tape if u boys r good i will make u a copy

There ya go, Marc! Oh wait, he said if you're good... :(

No matter how much you study the tapes, you still won't beat the old man on the LT!! :devil: Will you have your Grizzly for the GNCCs??

RIDER11X
12-11-2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
No blanks here son.. they're all going to waste down the shower drain anyway... Just think of how many little LT riders could be running around out there. :eek2: Woah! TOO MUCH INFO! Besides, You LT riders just create bottlenecks in the woods anyway!!! No more, PLEASE! LOL! :D :D :D

LTandRaptorider
12-12-2003, 05:48 AM
Woah! TOO MUCH INFO! Besides, You LT riders just create bottlenecks in the woods anyway!!! No more, PLEASE! LOL! :D :D :D

Bottle neck?? I'll show you a bottle neck...

You're confused... the bottlenecks would be all of CrazyHonda's new and improved quads stopping in the woods...