PDA

View Full Version : Moose and GNCC

MooseRacing
12-09-2003, 08:15 PM
Who will be wearing Moose gear for GNCC next year?

I would like to know since I will be attending most of the races and want you guys and gals that are wearing Moose to know that I am there to help out and answer any questions you may have about Moose....weather it be gear or parts for your quad.

Look for the Moose truck and EZup at most GNCC events next year!

bradley300
12-09-2003, 09:15 PM
i should have a full set of the XCR stuff if santa is good to me this year!

adam250r
12-09-2003, 11:02 PM
I wouldnt wear anything other than M1 and Sahara.

Adam Ferrell

popo
12-10-2003, 02:32 AM
Whoop... Count me in. Roxane sure is great to deal with.

Got my order to go for 2004

Bonnie Cook
12-10-2003, 07:41 AM
Bryan will be sporting the M1 too this year. Roxane is the coolest.

cdalejef
12-10-2003, 07:44 AM
My deal is pending with Moose.

Dunlap
12-10-2003, 08:11 AM
The Four Stroke Tech / Maxxis / Douglas Wheel GNCC ATV Race Team is 100% Moose.

Pappy
12-10-2003, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Mickey Dunlap

i couldnt resist:devil: :blah:

jshtex
12-10-2003, 10:22 AM
My son will be racing the GNCC in TX in his new M1 Gear, we will also be at the two WORCS races in TX and the entire ATVCCS series next year. GO MOOSE!

ranger400ex
12-10-2003, 12:13 PM
I cleaned out parts unlimited holiday leftovers from last year 6prs of pants and 8 jerseys....man the closeout is great for dealerships!!

Is the new moose available from parts yet? we got part of the new book, but it list all of last years stuff....I wanna get some of the new year stuff too for racing, and save last years for trashing and play riding.

Any plans for moose to offer an over the boot pant? they are nice for muddy races and water

ben

cdalejef
12-10-2003, 12:15 PM
They already have an over the boot pant, its called the Monarch Pass. I have them and love them, waterproof too!

Ranger....call me ASAP!

ranger400ex
12-10-2003, 12:19 PM
will do

the monarch is nice, but looking for any that are part of the M1 or XCR stuff...colors man, colors.

ps

if any one needs and outfit....XCR pants jersey and gloves

i have one set left 36pnt lg jersey glove, all in red and black, brand new $64for all my cost, last spare i got. brand new still in the plastics

ben

12-10-2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by ranger400ex

i have one set left 36pnt lg jersey glove, all in red and black, brand new $64for all my cost, last spare i got. brand new still in the plastics

ben

Send it to Jeff I'll pay you at the ironman race in 2004....:D

spincr4hire
12-10-2003, 12:34 PM
the monarch is nice, but looking for any that are part of the M1 or XCR stuff...colors man, colors.

Yeah, Ben, you need the 'pretty in pink' color scheme, right? :blah:

ranger400ex
12-10-2003, 12:58 PM
I need something with some color on the *****... I wind up on my face due to a-holes who can't take a turn without using my quad for a berm. I need to be a fast a Jeffy....

PS fatboy here is slimming down these last few weeks, 38->36pant on the way to 34 hopefully, 255->234 and hopefully 200-210 by january race. been hitting the bike, and trying to get back to running...maybe mister meek can motivate me some more....he keeps bugging me to get into shape.

maybe by gilmer I hope to be
6'1"
34pnt
lg shirt
and finally woopin some arse....

ben

spincr4hire
12-10-2003, 12:59 PM
There you go again, Ben, wanting people to notice your *****...
I'm going with Shift Camo gear for next year, so nobody will see me coming in last...:o

Braff1
12-10-2003, 01:39 PM
Ranger, sent you a pm

12-10-2003, 01:53 PM
Since I'm broke from saving up for my wedding, Jeff has offered to let me use his late 80's and early 90's neon color scheme racing gear.:(

Man it's gonna suck lookin like Captain homo in that stuff...:mad:

spincr4hire
12-10-2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Rico

Man it's gonna suck lookin like Captain homo in that stuff...:mad:

You and Ben can be the Wonder Twins...:p

jja125
12-10-2003, 03:16 PM
i have some pink and blue, circa 1986, JT gloves you can use.........my girlfriend won't even wear them :D

they actually are nice gloves though.

MooseRacing
12-10-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by popo
Whoop... Count me in. Roxane sure is great to deal with.

Got my order to go for 2004

So Popo I guess we got the issue with Roxane and your embroidered shirt straightened out?

Good luck next year!

MooseRacing
12-10-2003, 06:41 PM
I cleaned out parts unlimited holiday leftovers from last year 6prs of pants and 8 jerseys....man the closeout is great for dealerships!!

Is the new moose available from parts yet? we got part of the new book, but it list all of last years stuff....I wanna get some of the new year stuff too for racing, and save last years for trashing and play riding.

Any plans for moose to offer an over the boot pant? they are nice for muddy races and water

ben

The new stuff has been available since August 1 and we offer 2 different over the boot pants:
Expedition and Monarch Pass

MooseRacing
12-10-2003, 06:47 PM

Thanks Mickey....represent well!

It will be nice to see the whole team wearing the same brand!

Dunlap
12-10-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by MooseRacing
Thanks Mickey....represent well!

It will be nice to see the whole team wearing the same brand!

Yes it will be a good year. I have learned alot the past two years. I am very careful who I pick to be on the team.

*$BlueFlash$*
12-10-2003, 08:54 PM
I am sure Moose is a very good supporter along with several others...
Here we go again, some people dont know when not to post other things about good people...like the trader I think you are refering to and picking your team better....Is that maybe why you have had so many different ones..maybe not the riders but the team owner...Just expressing my thought as do others on this web site who should keep it fun and not slamming! The trader you refer to has too been very careful to who he rides for. Mistakes make you a wiser person...Dont you think..
Good Luck to your team:confused:

Meek
12-10-2003, 10:06 PM
I need something with some color on the *****... I wind up on my face due to a-holes who can't take a turn without using my quad for a berm. I need to be a fast a Jeffy....

PS fatboy here is slimming down these last few weeks, 38->36pant on the way to 34 hopefully, 255->234 and hopefully 200-210 by january race. been hitting the bike, and trying to get back to running...maybe mister meek can motivate me some more....he keeps bugging me to get into shape.

maybe by gilmer I hope to be
6'1"
34pnt
lg shirt
and finally woopin some arse....

ben

The only way that you could get down to 200 is to cut your legs off, ang get rid of your big mouth. I did not that they made a size 36tent for a fat *****.

Dunlap
12-11-2003, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by *$BlueFlash$*
I am sure Moose is a very good supporter along with several others...
Here we go again, some people dont know when not to post other things about good people...like the trader I think you are refering to and picking your team better....Is that maybe why you have had so many different ones..maybe not the riders but the team owner...Just expressing my thought as do others on this web site who should keep it fun and not slamming! The trader you refer to has too been very careful to who he rides for. Mistakes make you a wiser person...Dont you think..
Good Luck to your team:confused:

Benadict Arnald was a traitor and he will always be knowen for it. If an employee dosnt do his job or what his employer says he looses his job. I have fired 3 riders in the past 16 years,all of them failed to do what was asked of them, thats the riders short-coming not mine. Riders come and go for different reasons as they do at Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha and Team Green but after all is said and done the company is still there and the riders are all history. Racers should think about how they want to be rememberd before they stupid things.

spincr4hire
12-11-2003, 08:54 AM
Intelligence is lost with incoherent writing:rolleyes:

seatec
12-11-2003, 08:59 AM
I for one, bought an expedition jacket from moose and rode around in it when it was really wet out and tought it was so awesome that i immediately bought the expedition pants to go along with the jacket. Was looking at the monrarch stuff but thats a bit to steep for my wallet. The pants feel nice and sturdy. Just hope the crotch will hold up on those pants when scooting around on the quad. Time will tell.

PS moose! show your face on the other sites too will ya?

yfzcentral.com and bluetraxx. (i mean, your colors in these jackets are grey and blue. hehe)

remlapr
12-11-2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Meek
The only way that you could get down to 200 is to cut your legs off, ang get rid of your big mouth. I did not that they made a size 36tent for a fat *****.

OUCH!!

JustRace
12-11-2003, 09:49 AM

:eek: :eek2:

Dunlap
12-11-2003, 10:47 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by spincr4hire
Intelligence is lost with incoherent writing:rolleyes: [/QUOT

maybe it wasn't for you to understand.

deerman
12-11-2003, 10:51 AM
I'll be in all Moose racing clothes this year.Thanks for the support Moose Racing I hope to represent you well this year.

gncc35
12-11-2003, 12:07 PM
The new stuff has been available since August 1 and we offer 2 different over the boot pants:
Expedition and Monarch Pass Why doesn't anyone offer longer length pants. how do you expect someone with 36 length pants to fit properly. How many people would like to see like short\ medium\ and long lengths. I think if someone like moose would offer longer lengths they would be a larger demand than you would think.

seatec
12-11-2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by gncc35
Why doesn't anyone offer longer length pants. how do you expect someone with 36 length pants to fit properly. How many people would like to see like short\ medium\ and long lengths. I think if someone like moose would offer longer lengths they would be a larger demand than you would think.

i have a 36 inseam and the expedition pants fit just fine. dont know about the other pants though. i guess if your skinny and long legs you should look in the femal section.:D J/K

cdalejef
12-11-2003, 12:36 PM
I have a 34" inseam and my Monarch Pass pants are just a tad short but I still love them. I was dry as a bone after the Penton mud fest!

660bigdaddy
12-11-2003, 02:36 PM
my son and i both wore moose last year. doubt we'll be wearing it again. filled out their sponsorship application. and recieved a catalog and a denial reply. i understand they can't sponsor everybody, but my boy is so dang cute, plus he won a series championship in 02, and finished 3rd in 03. :D

ranger400ex
12-11-2003, 02:50 PM
whatcha need big daddy? I will sponsor ya with moose or any other brand...and better than most "local" sponsorship deals from big manufacturers...they usually don't give ya the real deal....which should be cost....none of this oooohhh 10-20% off of retail crap....you wouldn't believe the actual cost of things espcially gear...yes it is all good stuff...but retail and regular dealer prices are outrageous!!!! we help out alot of the local guys, and 10% off is the minimum any joe smoe off the street sees from us..I won't rip off customers to make a quick buck...give em value (not necessarily lowest damn price out there, but best dollar for dollar value) and they will return!!!

ben

660bigdaddy
12-11-2003, 02:55 PM
complete gear for a 8 year old. jersey, pants, and gloves by christmas.:huh thank you for the offer ben :D

ranger400ex
12-11-2003, 03:13 PM
hit me on my cell by friday night or saturday morning at the shop and I will dig something up for ya.

317-331-1197. if it goes straight to VM leave one and I will get back with ya, my business cell is being ported right now, and sometimes it doesn't ring right away.

I will get ya setup.

ben

ranger400ex
12-11-2003, 03:15 PM
PS get me some info and bio on your boy...plus his ride and maybe we can do some out of state sponsorship too.

ben

PS I hope he is riding orange if he wants to be top dawg...lol

WOOLIN
12-11-2003, 03:21 PM
I'll be getting new XCR gear for x mas! Can't wait:D

MooseRacing
12-11-2003, 09:20 PM
Good luck to everybody....whether they wear Moose or not.

This post was to let everyone know that there will be someone at most of the national races this year....NOT FOR DEFIMATION OF ANYONE! If there is a problem with someone take it up face to face...this is not the place to shed your dirty laundry.

Chad Duvall is a hell of a racer and a fellow West Virginian......
unfortunately he has a MSR deal.......there has to be competition otherwise the products would be boring and undeveloped, and there would probably be no sposorships at all.
Moose does not condone any negativity against any competitor!

Like I said before good luck to EVERYONE!

Meek
12-11-2003, 10:19 PM
If there is a problem with someone take it up face to face.

Ranger,
I am calling you out.:mad:

popo
12-12-2003, 12:04 AM
Ranger,
I am calling you out.:mad:

We got your back Meek, whoop him...

Smokey
12-12-2003, 01:01 AM
To Mickey ,
LMFAO......Up the meds dude and leave the Duvall's alone ...that was last year and its time to think about 2004 and being an adult...............

Dunlap
12-12-2003, 05:35 AM
I didn't say anyones name. Why do you think I was talking about him? I had two riders that used Moose gear that didn't finnish out the year with my team. Are you saying he did something wrong and is a traitor?

jja125
12-12-2003, 06:12 AM
trader :huh

i think its "traitor"

sorry, but it was just irritating me.

ranger400ex
12-12-2003, 06:45 AM
Moose Racing....whoever you are very nice post!!!! Good to see the "I am better than anyone" mentatlitiy is not present at moose....you let the product do the talking, and keep up the good work.

I think every brand has its good and bad points, and each is suited differently for different riders, sports, and usage.

Ben

PS I will be in moose most of this year, and maybe some green camo thor if the new plastic arrives.

ranger400ex
12-12-2003, 06:47 AM
One quick note for ya moose....

Are moose, thor, and couple others still all made by......." " the same manufacturer? last digging I did a few years ago, this was true, but thought I would ask....or is that a trade secret?

ben

spincr4hire
12-12-2003, 06:50 AM
Shift and Fox are the same, but I guess everybody knows that

Smokey
12-12-2003, 09:10 AM
YOu didnt have to say any names . Chad used MSR and Macri used Moose ....So that pretty well says that ....be best if you would let 2003 go and not talk about it you just hurt yourslef when you do ....I am done with this and if you are an adult you are too...but I bet you have to post something so you hav ethe last word and feel like you are in control .....Good Luck Mr. Cook

MooseRacing
12-12-2003, 11:16 AM
Moose and Thor are like half brothers...both have the same father, but do not really have a relationship.

They have never been built by the same factory....Up until 2 years ago Moose was built by someone in Sweden...we have since switched due to problems with customs and shipping costs. Moose and Thor offices are located 2000 miles apart and we do not share any info on materials, design, workmanship, or manufacturers.

Most all gear...and any apparel you wear (levis, nike, etc) are all manufactured in asia...the key is to have people who can work with these factories to control quality....it is very cut throat industry with thousands of factories bidding for the business. A lot of guys will switch manufacturers to save a few pennies.
Moose has worked with the same guys since switching to an asian manufacture and this is how we can be inovative and on top of quality control.

It is interesting to go to some of these factories and see a pair of MX pants on one line and Eddie Bauer dress slacks on the other!

ranger400ex
12-12-2003, 02:01 PM
OIC...thank you for the response.

Ben

AtvMxRider
12-12-2003, 02:08 PM
Are you saying he did something wrong and is a traitor?

No I think what he is saying is nobdy wants to hear it. What happened between you and your riders is between you and them. I think it is totally unprofessional to talk about them on the internet:rolleyes: .

660bigdaddy
12-12-2003, 02:26 PM
I hope he is riding orange if he wants to be top dawg...lol he sure does....
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/p766f03ff661b9ddfadfd8d6d4813469c/fa513c0a.jpg

MooseRacing
12-12-2003, 02:41 PM
Looks good.....tight track, he has his head up, elbows up, and attacking!

cdalejef
12-12-2003, 02:48 PM
Thanks Moose Racing, I just got my contract and signed and returned it!
What color should I get guys?

MooseRacing
12-12-2003, 02:50 PM
Green!....dare to be different!

wyndzer
12-12-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop

I thought you looked nice in pink and purple.

popo
12-12-2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop

Old School ....."PINK"

cdalejef
12-12-2003, 05:55 PM
I don't want to be just like you!

ranger400ex
12-13-2003, 01:38 PM
Jeff, run the orange..it is trick looking and really stands out....
stealth for this year is nice too....you getting XCR stuff right?
pm me bud on the deal.

PS bigdaddy 660 I got your pm, and will do some infor for tomorrow...we will get your boy setup with the new stuff....XCR even. Hopefully you can find some room for some Lewis KTM stickers on the bike.. :) Maybe turn a pic next year into moose...he will be the top looking rider this year!!

We got alot of orange in stock too, just took a new 85 to Gary IN today..they haul *****

ben

MooseRacing
12-14-2003, 11:25 AM
Jeff, run the orange..it is trick looking and really stands out....
stealth for this year is nice too....you getting XCR stuff right?
pm me bud on the deal.

PS bigdaddy 660 I got your pm, and will do some infor for tomorrow...we will get your boy setup with the new stuff....XCR even. Hopefully you can find some room for some Lewis KTM stickers on the bike.. :) Maybe turn a pic next year into moose...he will be the top looking rider this year!!

We got alot of orange in stock too, just took a new 85 to Gary IN today..they haul *****

ben

Hey guys if you have a contract with Moose....please keep that info to yourself (The contract/deal you receive is something you have earned and it is offered to you in confidence).

Right now Moose only offers M1 and Sahara in youth sizes.

The orange stuff does look good. Look for Orange Sahara in Feb.

12-14-2003, 11:59 AM
Hey guys if you have a contract with Moose....please keep that info to yourself (The contract/deal you receive is something you have earned and it is offered to you in confidence).

Right now Moose only offers M1 and Sahara in youth sizes.

The orange stuff does look good. Look for Orange Sahara in Feb.

:confused: :confused:

Are you saying they can't promote your company to the public??

Will they have to cover up the moose name and logo with duct tape as to not let anyone know what brand they wear??

I'm confused on this because i didn't see any mention of cost or the contract.:confused: All i've seen is riders saying great things about your product.

wyndzer
12-14-2003, 12:18 PM
Rico, I'm sure that Moose offers different deals to different riders and does not want the riders to "talk" about who got the best deal.

RIDER11X
12-14-2003, 12:24 PM
I plan to be there with some Moose gear! I'm what I like to refer to as a "Thrifty" rider, And I love the Moose Qualifier line of apparel. They look great, wear like iron, are comfortable, come in large sizes, and don't empty the wallet of a racer on a budget.

I got Red from 2003, and I may opt for Black this year.

Hey Moose Racing, get me a contract for the Qualifier line, It won't cost the company much money, and my 3XL jersey would make a great billboard.:D

LTandRaptorider
12-14-2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by RIDER11X
I plan to be there with some Moose gear! I'm what I like to refer to as a "Thrifty" rider, And I love the Moose Qualifier line of apparel. They look great, wear like iron, are comfortable, come in large sizes, and don't empty the wallet of a racer on a budget.

I got Red from 2003, and I may opt for Black this year.

Hey Moose Racing, get me a contract for the Qualifier line, It won't cost the company much money, and my 3XL jersey would make a great billboard.:D

If they don't want riders talking about it, or advertising, you'll have to use a LOT of duct tape on your 3xl!!! :devil:

I have a nice weight machine from dick's I'll sell you, see if you can't get that shirt size down... ;)

RIDER11X
12-14-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
If they don't want riders talking about it, or advertising, you'll have to use a LOT of duct tape on your 3xl!!! :devil:

I have a nice weight machine from dick's I'll sell you, see if you can't get that shirt size down... ;)

Size ain't no big deal - Nobody ever thought a tank could go that fast either. Beside my 3xl is always needed in the shoulders reguardless of the extra capacity fuel tank's size.:devil:

And you better keep that weight machine to bulk up to wrestle that quad for 2+hrs of trying to keep me in sight!:D

ILGNCC400EX
12-14-2003, 02:19 PM
if he runs that 50in wide lt in gncc all u gonna hear is dam when i cliped that tree the 80th time it hurt like hell

MooseRacing
12-14-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by wyndzer
Rico, I'm sure that Moose offers different deals to different riders and does not want the riders to "talk" about who got the best deal.

Rico....Wyndzer has it correct.

The purpose of sponsorship is to offer support to the sport and to help promote sales of new products. If you are offered any type of sponsorship be it Moose or any other company or business then obviously you have done the right things to earn that privelage.
These offers are for the rider under contract and should be kept in confidence. To be offered a contract is quite an achievement and with loyalty and performance the levels will increse yearly.
To disclose the information of your contract to other racers is not the way we like to play the game.
We like to work with the best racers out there, that both conduct professionalism on and off the track.

The racer out there that is telling his/her fellow racers....well I get 5 sets of free tires from Maxxis, I must be better than you.....is not the type of representative we are looking for.

You will not see Bill Ballance, Chad Duvall, Tim Farr or others disclosing the terms of their contracts....they earned their deals and understand that they are professionals.

All said....yes we want are sponsored riders promoting our product and we also look for input from these riders on how to make our product better.

As for Team Retail we want to work with these guys also.....you guys are the ones who make this industry function. Without you and your purchasing power we would not be able to support the sport...series sponsorship, course markers, haybale covers, purse money, etc.

Like I said initially, I will be at the Majority of the GNCCs this season and I will be there to help out in any way possible....it doesn't matter if you are a sponsored rider, a recreational rider paying full retail, or wearing another brand other than Moose.....if I can help you out I will.

Thanks,
Brian

12-14-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by wyndzer

I realize that, But i still don't see anyone speaking of the deal or better deal that they got compared to another.

Brian at Moose Racing, no offense intended toward you at all. I was just trying to read between the lines. Sometimes I have a hard time reading period. :o You guys/gals at Moose keep up the good work and I look forward to meeting you at a future GNCC race. Thanks for being part of exriders.com and bringing your business and professional attitude with you to all us weekend warriors along with professional racers.:) I might just have to borrow some of Jeff's moose winter gear this year and see if I should ask for some riding gear as a wedding present...:D

MooseRacing
12-14-2003, 04:36 PM
OK enough business and politics! It is snowing like mad here and I am going stir crazy not being able to ride!

Just 3 weeks away from the Hangover Harescramble at Budds Creek.

A month and half until GNCC...hooray!

LTandRaptorider
12-14-2003, 04:38 PM
Size ain't no big deal - Nobody ever thought a tank could go that fast either. Beside my 3xl is always needed in the shoulders reguardless of the extra capacity fuel tank's size.:devil:

And you better keep that weight machine to bulk up to wrestle that quad for 2+hrs of trying to keep me in sight!:D

Don't worry, you saw evidence that strength is no problem for me... Remember when I nailed that cement planter with the right front wheel of the Raptor, throwing me and the quad sideways up in the air? The steering stem twisted, but my hands stayed on the bars! I always hold on tight... I have this special regimen for strengthening my grip... :eek2:

I have no doubt you'll do good, just worried for you about a possible clearance problem between the Clarke tank and your... midsection! :devil: Oh well, at least your Thor boots with ATV tread should keep you from slipping on your glasses... :rolleyes:

LTandRaptorider
12-14-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by ILGNCC400EX
if he runs that 50in wide lt in gncc all u gonna hear is dam when i cliped that tree the 80th time it hurt like hell

You're right about that! My first pass will be to clear a path... :(

I hope to knock a couple of inches off before then... :p

MooseRacing
12-14-2003, 04:43 PM
We love you big boys.....how do you think we got the name Moose!.....plus it doesn't hurt to have the biggest balls in the woods!!!!:D

LTandRaptorider
12-14-2003, 04:53 PM
We love you big boys.....how do you think we got the name Moose!.....plus it doesn't hurt to have the biggest balls in the woods!!!!:D

Oh that rider11x does... sometimes he's tripping over them! :devil:

He'll put in a good race wearing your stuff... that is if his wife allows him to!!

Hey Marc, want to go half on a U-Haul?? :eek2:

RIDER11X
12-14-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Don't worry, you saw evidence that strength is no problem for me... Remember when I nailed that cement planter with the right front wheel of the Raptor, throwing me and the quad sideways up in the air? The steering stem twisted, but my hands stayed on the bars! I always hold on tight... I have this special regimen for strengthening my grip... :eek2:

By the way, how much for this Raptor you got for sale?:eek2: :devil:

That really brings back the memories! That is the closest I've ever come to running someone over with a quad...........You did amaze me how well you hung on for hitting concrete at about 40MPH! Glad you didn't get hurt or run over. :D

LTandRaptorider
12-14-2003, 08:41 PM

That really brings back the memories! That is the closest I've ever come to running someone over with a quad...........You did amaze me how well you hung on for hitting concrete at about 40MPH! Glad you didn't get hurt or run over. :D

Ohh... ummm... it wasn't my Raptor... it was someone else's... yeah, that's it! Well, that's why it has a Roll stem on it now! ;)

I sure wish you would've had a helmet cam, I liked to have seen that. From my view, it was all a blur! Like all my mishaps... I still wonder why right before I hit it, I thought to myself, no big deal, it's just plastic! wrongo!! Ah well, I like pain, let's me know I'm still alive... Let's see... so far concussion, broken collar bone, broken leg, smashed both elbows, with parts missing out of the tips of them, torn knee, AK-47 round bounced of my head(yes, it's hard!), stab wound to hand, broken knuckle on pinky from 3 hits in a row of ball pein hammer (yes, slow nerve passages to my brain), screwed up lower back... that's all I can remember right now... :macho

Hurry up with your 400, so you can help me with the LT!!

LTandRaptorider
12-14-2003, 08:43 PM

BTW... I thought I was hallucinating when I hit the ground... I looked up and saw this Moose Racing billboard bearing down on me!:eek2: :devil:

ranger400ex
12-15-2003, 06:31 AM
Hey Moose, don't let Rico get to ya...he is a big sheep in lions clothing...hiding behind that keyboard of his.

BTW, The deal I told Jeff to PM me about is with one of the dale's I am selling.

Sorry for the confusion, just trying to get it all in!

Ben

MooseRacing
12-15-2003, 08:03 AM
No worries....I will get Jeff to take care of Rico if need be.:D

This is all in fun and I am glad to be here....hopefully I can help out and answer any questions that may arise.

cdalejef
12-15-2003, 08:09 AM
No worries....I will get Jeff to take care of Rico if need be.:D

This is all in fun and I am glad to be here....hopefully I can help out and answer any questions that may arise. Hey Moose, I have Rico's bike here in the shop....have any requests? :devil:

MooseRacing
12-15-2003, 08:16 AM
OHH there are so many things I can think of!!!

Maybe for now, just put him on the best ride he can handle and let's just let him create his own havoc. From what I have read he is more harm to himself than anyone else!!:D

Pappy
12-15-2003, 08:32 AM
OHH there are so many things I can think of!!!

Maybe for now, just put him on the best ride he can handle and let's just let him create his own havoc. From what I have read he is more harm to himself than anyone else!!:D

well get him a e-ton 50 set up jeff:devil:

and ill be looking for a set of camo riding gear this season:rolleyes: im sick of applying custom stains to fancy colors:mad:

ILGNCC400EX
12-15-2003, 08:58 AM
hay Moose what is the best thing to get stains out of your gear

MooseRacing
12-15-2003, 09:17 AM
Moose cleaner and degreaser or Simple Green and a pressure washer.

Soak it and spray it.

ILGNCC400EX
12-15-2003, 09:29 AM
thanks

bradley300
12-15-2003, 09:39 AM
OK enough business and politics! It is snowing like mad here and I am going stir crazy not being able to ride!

Just 3 weeks away from the Hangover Harescramble at Budds Creek.

A month and half until GNCC...hooray!

what do you mean you cant ride!? put on some of that fancy moose gear and get out there! this is the best time of the year for riding!

cdalejef
12-15-2003, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by bradley300
what do you mean you cant ride!? put on some of that fancy moose gear and get out there! this is the best time of the year for riding! I agree!!!

MooseRacing
12-15-2003, 09:49 AM
Don't have a quad right now....waiting on my 450r to show up (it is in Cali being used for fitments and probably getting trashed!) probably wont want it after they get done.

The bike (KX250) handles like crap in the snow.

And I am busy as I want to be with work!

gncc35
12-15-2003, 10:36 AM
Moose cleaner and degreaser or Simple Green and a pressure washer.

Soak it and spray it. Don't soak in simple green too long. I soaked mine overnight, turned all my red and white stuff a faded pink!!!!!!!!

MooseRacing
12-15-2003, 11:38 AM
Yes, you should soak it thoroughly as in spray it on heavy maybe wait a minute or 2 and then blast it with the pressure washer.

Bonnie Cook
12-15-2003, 01:18 PM
Last year's M1 was a PAIN to keep white. When we saw the new catalog, we were so happy to see more colors instead of white. After Florida, Bryan's yellow pants were never white again. We soaked them things and wash off, soak, wash off. Being his girlfriend, he asks me to clean everything, I gave up. His sahara stayed nice though, guess cause he didn't wear it when it was muddy. Other than Florida, his clothes came clean good using Simple Green.

quadman21
12-17-2003, 07:52 AM
QUOTE]After Florida, Bryan's yellow pants were never white again. We soaked them things and wash off, soak, wash off. [/QUOTE]

Bonnie, Bless you for trying to make Bryan's "YELLOW" pants "WHITE":p Try bleach next time...lol

gump
12-17-2003, 11:05 PM
your right my sahara still looks new.. and wore it for every race from june on....

Bonnie Cook
12-18-2003, 02:17 PM
Are you two Mid East boys ready for me to post about this January race?

holeshot19
12-18-2003, 05:29 PM
get us up the hill- what happened to the ashville nc spot, or hell what about the lanscaster whoop tee doo.

Wingnut
12-18-2003, 06:42 PM
Bonnie, make sure your dad makes the track as technical as he can! They have been way to easy lately, bordering on boring. I want hills, rocks, creeks, mud holes, tight trails, and some virgin sections (and not made by that bob cat either). Is that too much to ask?:p See ya there.

Just so this post isn't completely off topic, I have a pair of Moose gloves that fit perfect.

gump
12-18-2003, 10:11 PM
just make sure it's after jan 8th.. that's when the cast comes off.. then need a week or 2 to get the hand strong again.. ready to kick some mid east ***.. oh yea and will be wearing my moose gear!!!!

racerx573
12-20-2003, 12:09 PM
I'll be wearing Moose in the GNC MX races next year :p

RIDER11X
12-20-2003, 12:19 PM
Got any info on Moose contingincys being paid out?:cool:

MooseRacing
12-22-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by racerx573
I'll be wearing Moose in the GNC MX races next year :p

What class?
We want to get more MX guys out there wearing it...and don't forget I will help out with any questions about Moose Racing hard parts.

Pappy
12-22-2003, 04:23 PM
i took a ride thru berkely sunday evening. i didnt realize how close i was to ridersville. ill have to stop in sometime when you are gonna be there. i need a hook up on a new bike for the kid:)

racerx573
12-22-2003, 09:33 PM
What class?
We want to get more MX guys out there wearing it...and don't forget I will help out with any questions about Moose Racing hard parts.

Open and 250B at whatever events I am able to attend.

I will be at the Winter Olympics in Open B in the SX and MX portions; I don't know how to race XC.....:confused:

I am set up on the Moose Rider Support Program for 2004. I hope to stick with them for a while. I love the gear I got for next year.

pairanutz
12-22-2003, 10:45 PM
i see alot off people are using m1 gear -i have xcr -is m1 better and whats the difference
moose -i ordered alot of hard parts -but didnt get one sticker

RIDER11X
12-22-2003, 11:00 PM
Got any info on Moose contingincys being paid out?:cool:

:huh No reply? I heard that R&D raceway in Bentlyville Pa is doing a Moose Contingincy Program. C'mon you can tell us....we're all friends here! ;)

MooseRacing
12-23-2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
i took a ride thru berkely sunday evening. i didnt realize how close i was to ridersville. ill have to stop in sometime when you are gonna be there. i need a hook up on a new bike for the kid:)

Whenever you want to get that bike, give me a call and we will ride up there and get it.....gaurantee you won't find a better deal;)

Pappy
12-23-2003, 10:37 AM
Whenever you want to get that bike, give me a call and we will ride up there and get it.....gaurantee you won't find a better deal;)

:) thats what i wanted to hear:cool:

MooseRacing
12-23-2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by pairanutz
i see alot off people are using m1 gear -i have xcr -is m1 better and whats the difference
moose -i ordered alot of hard parts -but didnt get one sticker

XCR is out top of the line gear with a focus on durability and comfort.
The pants incorporate double and triple stitched seams, keprotec stretch panels, pre bent knees, and Kodra reinforced high wear areas.
The jersey contains the ultimate in materials for off road abuse. Using synthethic moisture wicking materials, semi ventilated mesh and Codura lower sleeves and shoulders for unbeatable strength.

The M1 line is based more on Moto technology.
The pants contain features for the ultimate comfort and durability while offering room to move. The pants have Kevlar inner knee panels, injection molded leg badges and high frequency welded graphics.

The jersey is built out of TC-100 sythetic material with a genorous cut for comfort and sublimated graphics to resist fading.

MooseRacing
12-23-2003, 10:47 AM
:huh No reply? I heard that R&D raceway in Bentlyville Pa is doing a Moose Contingincy Program. C'mon you can tell us....we're all friends here! ;)

For info on the various contingency programs check out the website.

racerx573
12-23-2003, 01:21 PM
I've got the M1 gear, pants jersey, socks, and gloves. I also bought he XCR chest protector and kidney belt. I think it's the best geat I've ever put on. You can't miss me... I'll be bright ORANGE :)