PDA

View Full Version : Define Irony

Brad
12-09-2003, 07:29 PM
Ok. as a good portion of you may know, i ordered a trinity full exhaust and got it about a month after my purchase, i had ALOT of trouble puttin it on, but i finally found some way to get it on my 400ex, i put it on, secured it, exhaust taped it and it was fine, until it sprang a leak again... about a week ago i sent it back to cali for 14 dollars in shipping and i get a call today from randy the pipe dude, he says yeah im sorry for all your trouble, we sent you the WRONG header for our muffler, my jaw dropped to the ground, i thought it was my fault, so he asked if i wanted my money back and i accepted it, so now i got my .5g back. not only did i gain all my money back (-shipping:grr: ) but i gained this knowledge: always trust your first instints :p

SGA
12-09-2003, 07:36 PM
That was good of them, they followed through on thier guarantee. Question: Why did you not just have a correct new pipe sent to you?

Brad
12-09-2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by SGA
That was good of them, they followed through on thier guarantee. Question: Why did you not just have a correct new pipe sent to you?

oh im poor now so i decided to get my 500 back