PDA

View Full Version : Anybody ride on public roads or tresspass a lot, do any illegal riding at night or so

660r2a400ex
12-09-2003, 07:24 PM
hey lets hear about your late night rides, I have gone many many miles down main roads later then 3:00 in the mornin...it's a lot of fun, and a huge addrenalin rush

AtvMxRider
12-09-2003, 07:33 PM
And people wonder why atv's have a bad name:rolleyes: .

660r2a400ex
12-09-2003, 08:15 PM
tell ur mommy let you out the house every now and then, boys will be boys, we all like to have a little fun

Out_Sider
12-09-2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
And people wonder why atv's have a bad name:rolleyes: .

i was thinkin the same thing...i ride on the sides of the road, so my neighbors and stuff dont say nothing

blinger
12-09-2003, 08:33 PM
night riding is fun, i love it, but i dont ride down roads and chit, i try to stay as far away from town as possible so people dont call da cops

Pappy
12-10-2003, 06:50 AM
i cant wait to re-read about more dumbasses that get hit by a car for doing stupid stuff like riding on roads where you arent allowed:grr:

or maybe read about another riding area shut down because morons couldnt RESPECT a landowner enough to stay off his property.:mad:

ride legally or dont ride.

blinger
12-10-2003, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by Pappy

ride legally or dont ride.

that bout sums it up

powrtrippin
12-10-2003, 12:02 PM
Man!!! You guys are about some "better than thou" MFers arent you. He didnt ask for your moral beliefs, he just wants to know whats you've done.

And Pappy, why would you wish for someone to get hit by a car? Seriously, seek help.

Doibugu2
12-10-2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by powrtrippin
Man!!! You guys are about some "better than thou" MFers arent you. He didnt ask for your moral beliefs, he just wants to know whats you've done.

And Pappy, why would you wish for someone to get hit by a car? Seriously, seek help.

Until you have been around a litte longer, maybe you will know us a little better. Pappy is one of the most respected members here, and would not wish anyone hit by a car. He was just trying to make the point ILLEGAL night riding is not very smart.

This website tries and help the ATV sport, not set it back. There are also a ton of very young members here who can be influenced very easily.

So for 660 to tell us boys will be boys, it's not the smartest thing.

Come to one of our Hatfield McCoy rides if see if we are a bunch of "better than thou" I have never met a bunch of guys more willing to help someone out.

12-10-2003, 12:36 PM
yah..i ride on the roads a bunch at night & in the daytime....the cops dont really care out here b/c theres no hope really in them catching us cause we have trails everywhere..

powrtrippin
12-10-2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
Until you have been around a litte longer, maybe you will know us a little better. Pappy is one of the most respected members here, and would not wish anyone hit by a car. He was just trying to make the point ILLEGAL night riding is not very smart.

This website tries and help the ATV sport, not set it back. There are also a ton of very young members here who can be influenced very easily.

So for 660 to tell us boys will be boys, it's not the smartest thing.

Come to one of our Hatfield McCoy rides if see if we are a bunch of "better than thou" I have never met a bunch of guys more willing to help someone out.

Um... Ok, if I posted on here that I stripped down naked and rode down mainstreet and a 13yo kid read that and said to himself <13yo voice>"Hmmm.... Naked down mainstreet. Never tried that one before. Maybe I should give it a shot."</13yo voice> Then he is an idiot. I understand what you are saying though. My point is that it happens (people ride on the street) and everyone is acting like its breaking one of the 10 commandments or something. 660 just wants to hear the stories not the opinions.

Pappy
12-11-2003, 06:28 AM
another moron joins the club...welcome:cool: