PDA

View Full Version : What tires to buy?

erichsen18
12-09-2003, 05:53 PM
Alright i keep changing my mind on what tires i wanna buy. I need some bad right now so i have to get them soon. Ill just tell you guys what kinda riding im doing and you can give me decisions. I like to run some motocross everyonce in awhile, i ride trails, i like mud, i like snow, some ruts not to much though. The combo i was thinking about was some Douglas 9" beadlocks from Burgard and some 20" Maxxis Razr2's

ReconRider25
12-09-2003, 06:09 PM
i heard the razr's arent very good in snow:confused: but for everything else that sounds like a good tire, but kenda klaws would be a good choice too.

redrider69
12-09-2003, 07:18 PM
yea if you like mud and snow the kenda klaws are good but i like mud machines better than anything for the trails, mud , and snow and all that good stuff so i would go wit the mud machines

Silverfox@C&DRacing
12-10-2003, 09:48 AM
All the razr 2's I have sold the feedback has been good, I don't know how well they would do on a mx track though.. and as stated the klaws are another good tire.

Also keep in mind we have the burgard beadlocks on special till the end of the month. :)

hook
12-10-2003, 10:01 AM
holeshots good alround

bmw500hp
12-10-2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by erichsen18
Alright i keep changing my mind on what tires i wanna buy. I need some bad right now so i have to get them soon. Ill just tell you guys what kinda riding im doing and you can give me decisions. I like to run some motocross everyonce in awhile, i ride trails, i like mud, i like snow, some ruts not to much though. The combo i was thinking about was some Douglas 9" beadlocks from Burgard and some 20" Maxxis Razr2's

Richeson, I'm sure you would be extremely happy with the 20" Razor 2's for most of your riding. Definitely a good choice for the trail riding you describe.

However, you should consider a 2nd set of 18" rears & 19/20" fronts for best performance on the track. :)