Originally posted by Rico
No it's not...

http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/crackhead.gif

rico easy now settle down on the crack....lol:eek2:

Woodsrider
12-09-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
you musta snoozed:o

Yup! I seen it. raush creek was one right after LL. Seen Santo take third and Chris Borich sink the R LOL!

JTRtrx250r
12-09-2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by soggyrider
Yup! I seen it. raush creek was one right after LL. Seen Santo take third and Chris Borich sink the R LOL! ..yeah that sure looked cold when he stepped off that R up to nut level lol:D Good to see Santo D take 3rd:macho

JTRtrx250r
12-09-2003, 11:14 PM
BUMP...its on again for those who mighta missed it

JTRtrx250r
12-09-2003, 11:45 PM
:D buncha smartass's haha,:D

Im just gald to see it on the tube,now we just need the mx to be on tv also:macho

steveatv3
12-10-2003, 04:00 AM
Someone needs to kill the anonoccers, they are so freaking CORNY and like stating some obvious facts, that all viewers can see

dirtmomma
12-10-2003, 08:47 AM
:D buncha smartass's haha,:D

Im just gald to see it on the tube,now we just need the mx to be on tv also:macho

YEP & flattrack :D Although yesterday I did watch some of the Speedway bike racing how awesome is that!!!! Man those guys just lay er' down & haul ***!!!

hook
12-10-2003, 09:12 AM
i missed it at 7 but it came back on 1 . 1 more lap santo could have won:devil:

JTRtrx250r
12-10-2003, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
YEP & flattrack :D Although yesterday I did watch some of the Speedway bike racing how awesome is that!!!! Man those guys just lay er' down & haul ***!!! Beleive it or not but those Speedway bikes used to show up at Monroe...till a dude hit the wall and shattered his face,he went thru the wall right in front of me...I pretty much caught him b4 he hit the ground,he was out cold!! those are 500cc's w/ NO brakes and on that small track it wasnt a good mix haha

I watched that too,saw Crump bail off into the wall..that could have been bad,Good to see Hancock still out there :macho

dirtmomma
12-10-2003, 05:15 PM
Beleive it or not but those Speedway bikes used to show up at Monroe...till a dude hit the wall and shattered his face,he went thru the wall right in front of me...I pretty much caught him b4 he hit the ground,he was out cold!! those are 500cc's w/ NO brakes and on that small track it wasnt a good mix haha

I watched that too,saw Crump bail off into the wall..that could have been bad,Good to see Hancock still out there :macho

Yeah they had a couple out there last weekend just for exhibition, Motorcycle Works had them there. I sure wouldn't want to race one, I like my brakes :blah:

400exrules
12-10-2003, 05:20 PM
yah Ballance and the R are smokin all competition

but i agree.....those announcers act like the viewers have never seen a quad in their life....they seriously said this on one of the races----->..........now the way to tell a 4-stroke and a 2-stroke apart is well...( 250r goes screamin by) see that buzzing sound is a 2-stroke and...( thumper goes flyin by) well that noise is a 4-stroke, then he says, and thats basically the only way to tell them apart, !!!!!!!!........they were explaining how two strokes fly through the fields but the 4-strokes have torque for trails and stuff...............

they think were stupid

Wingnut
12-10-2003, 07:36 PM
A lot of people are seeing this that know nothing about racing. I have had several people that only know I race come up and say "I was going through the channels the other night and..." This sport wont grow without outside people getting involved and the announcer knows that.