PDA

View Full Version : Sparks head pipe, Jet coating???

pnut420
12-09-2003, 03:31 PM
I got a HMF off Pappy and the head pipe was jet coated, it looks nice and holds up alot better. I was just wondering where a good place is to get this done, I might know a few places that might do it, but not sure. I always bought the ones for my truck with it already done ;) . Any links or phone numbers would be great, also if you have had yours coated, how much did it cost you.

Thanks,
Kevin

K_Fulk
12-09-2003, 04:04 PM
hpccoatings.com

JD400exrider
12-09-2003, 08:55 PM
I had my Power Bomb header done. I think it was through Jet Hot Coatings. (That is what the big sticker says they sent me) Sent it back to Arizona. It was like 75.00 with shipping. It is holding up nice. Looks like chrome.

If that hpcoatings.com has a place in arizona that may be the place also. I can't remember which place I sent it to.

PM pappy. I think he posted a few months back that he could get it done. It was cheeper too.

pnut420
12-09-2003, 09:31 PM
Thanks guys. The worst thing I ever did was buy a chrome subframe off Pappy, now I want everything else to look perfect also, starting to cost to much ;)

shamisc
12-09-2003, 09:35 PM
[

If that hpcoatings.com has a place in arizona that may be the place also. I can't remember which place I sent it to.

PM pappy. I think he posted a few months back that he could get it done. It was cheeper too. [/B][/QUOTE]

So, what's the deal Pappy? Do you do 'em? How much?:(

pnut420
12-09-2003, 10:59 PM
hpcoatings is sweet, Im going to save up and have my frame, exhaust, a-arms, and a few other things done in the polished aluminum color since I want to come as close as I can to the chrome subframe.