PDA

View Full Version : 99 440ex for sale (might part out)

sprt400ex
12-09-2003, 10:46 AM
(99) 440 wiseco bigbore polished and ported head, White Brothers CDI rev box, jetted, White Brothers E-series pipe, custom aluminum airbox with electronics iside ,New Battery. No-Toil air filter with outerwears, Propeg nerfs, Burguard Anti Vibe stem and bar clamps,gold Protaper Bars , Honda Factory plastic with shaved front fenders .190s Beed locks on rear. Holeshot rears, .190 fronts , Razr fronts, LEagers 1 -1/4 swing arm, stainless steelswing arm bolt, Renthal sprockets and chain, LSR twin row carier, black painted frame, polished motor mounts, Works Connection billet clutch & perch, White Brothers e-brake block off, ac racing belly and swing arm skid plate, Gunnar teather cord, air scoops, and more that i cant think of

if someone doesnt make a nice offer for everything im parting out the aftermarkets, and will need some stock trade ins.

let me know what you want

Kilabanshee
12-09-2003, 10:51 AM
I have stock pegs, foot guards, Headlight assembly, pistion, cam, choke assembly. Ill give you 30 shipped for your scoops if good condition.

jlaudiow4
12-09-2003, 12:28 PM
I WAS WONDERIN IF YOU WANTED TO SELL THE NERF BARS AND IF SO HOW MUCH I HAVE STOCK STUFF TO REPLACE

nikejoe
01-15-2004, 08:38 PM
Hey, I know its been a while but do you still have the aluminum airbox. I am lookin for an inexpensive one. If you still have it let me know how much, shipped to Indianapolis IN 46217. GO COLTS!
Thanks!:confused::devil: :confused:

honda_rider
01-16-2004, 11:20 AM
how must for the rear beadlocks are they 9" or 8 " if there 9 ill buy there or trade you some stock parts for them i have a hole list

pipe slip on(stock)
handle bars(stock)
shock(stock)
front rims(stock)
rear rims(stock)
air filter(stock)
skid plate(stock)
cluch and perch(stock)
i have a pro circit slip on

J.B.
01-16-2004, 12:56 PM
interested in the burg. stem and bar setup...

sprt400ex
01-16-2004, 02:20 PM
sorry everything is sold, i have had other ads up, guess you missed them.