PDA

View Full Version : First flat track experiance!!!!!!!!!

Natertot426ex
12-09-2003, 09:06 AM
Well Last Saturday was my first time flat tracking. All I can say is I am hooked. ( as funds permit ) Heat one I was going agianst Troy (QJ's man) and Shane on a raptor and and oler guy on a raptor. I had a bad start. I wheelied because I tryed to start in 2nd and killed it. I got going again and took 3rd.

The b-main was funny. I jumped the start. THere were six of us in that one. I was in the front row on the pole. I got sent to the back. We started over I worked my way up the pack and took the win for that heat. I was very excited.

Then the Real main came. I took 7th in that. It is sure hard to pass with 10 quads on the track. Over all I had a great time. I plan on doing it again next Saturday!!!

QuadJunkies
12-09-2003, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Natertot426ex
Well Last Saturday was my first time flat tracking. All I can say is I am hooked. ( as funds permit ) Heat one I was going agianst Troy (QJ's man) and Shane on a raptor and and oler guy on a raptor. I had a bad start. I wheelied because I tryed to start in 2nd and killed it. I got going again and took 3rd.

The b-main was funny. I jumped the start. THere were six of us in that one. I was in the front row on the pole. I got sent to the back. We started over I worked my way up the pack and took the win for that heat. I was very excited.

Then the Real main came. I took 7th in that. It is sure hard to pass with 10 quads on the track. Over all I had a great time. I plan on doing it again next Saturday!!! NAte, you done AWESOME for a fisrt time flattracker!!:macho I think for the most part, we got alot of good riders this year... Are you coming out this wk end to race? Looks like we got a good line up of females this wk end too.l:D