PDA

View Full Version : ~money~

suck my pipe
12-08-2003, 08:33 PM
Ok I need ideas how to make some cash, yah i know i know get a job im working on it but even when i do go get my aplications and get a job im only 16 so i can only work like 20 hours a week if that not shure but any way im proubly only gonna get minimumwage maybe a tad bit more but after taxes thats not gonna add up so quick. Got any ideas?

I need to finish pimpn my quad out but that costs a lot of money I dont have right now :( I think im going to try and save up to get a powder gun and a oven and do small parts for peeople like do stuff pretty cheap so ill do a little bit of business, I figure this would be good cause i could trick out my quad looks wise and make some money with the powdergun and maybe get some bigger stuff.

:confused:

chucked
12-08-2003, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by suck my pipe
Ok I need ideas how to make some cash, yah i know i know get a job im working on it but even when i do go get my aplications and get a job im only 16 so i can only work like 20 hours a week if that not shure but any way im proubly only gonna get minimumwage maybe a tad bit more but after taxes thats not gonna add up so quick. Got any ideas?

I need to finish pimpn my quad out but that costs a lot of money I dont have right now :( I think im going to try and save up to get a powder gun and a oven and do small parts for peeople like do stuff pretty cheap so ill do a little bit of business, I figure this would be good cause i could trick out my quad looks wise and make some money with the powdergun and maybe get some bigger stuff.

:confused:

i never used to go by that 20 hr a week law. i was making 7 an hour when i was 15 usually 40 hrs a week at a go kart track.

suck my pipe
12-08-2003, 08:50 PM
nuttin like that around here only mc donalds and stuff like that thell proubly enforece the law but in the summer i work painting for 6 or 7 a hour normal hours but cant do that wile schools in witch sucks cause the rebuilds are in the winter not in the summer.

chucked
12-08-2003, 08:52 PM
nuttin like that around here only mc donalds and stuff like that thell proubly enforece the law but in the summer i work painting for 6 or 7 a hour normal hours but cant do that wile schools in witch sucks cause the rebuilds are in the winter not in the summer.
I used to work at target and they didnt enforce any laws whatsoever about anything like that,

Sportrax10
12-08-2003, 09:17 PM
Plow Driveways.. cut grass..:o

12-08-2003, 10:04 PM
donate a hole bunch load of sperm:devil: :eek2:

12-08-2003, 10:26 PM
^^^ he has a good idea,.. but how old do you have to be???

hondarider2006
12-08-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Sportrax10
Plow Driveways.. cut grass..:o

eaither that, or go around town and get an application at every place you go to, and turn about 4 of them in in a week, one of the places will get a hit you want a job REAL bad;)

suck my pipe
12-09-2003, 01:11 PM
Yah the sperm thing seriously is a good idea cause you get like $50 bucks a load for sumthin that would normally be thrown away but i think yah gotta be like 18 im only 16 so no good for me :devil:

4TraxRider
12-09-2003, 01:46 PM
I see your in PA, goa round ans shovel snow.

UglyMotha™
12-09-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by 4TraxRider
I see your in PA, goa round ans shovel snow.

don't type with food in your mouth ;)

12-09-2003, 04:00 PM
you could rob a bank or pick pockets at the airport....maybe sell some drugs?

310Rduner
12-09-2003, 04:15 PM
Yah the sperm thing seriously is a good idea cause you get like $50 bucks a load for sumthin that would normally be thrown away but i think yah gotta be like 18 im only 16 so no good for me :devil:

Yeah sounds good on paper doesn't it?

Go look up the idea though and you will see that roughly as little as 10% of those that apply are approved. It's a 6 month process I believe, and if you don't meet X characteristics (height, age, weight, risk of disease, background, income, etc). And after you are approved there is like a 3 month period of testing for drugs, you cannot have sex a week before donating, or have ANY sexual relations, including masturbation. And you only donate like 2 times a month.:rolleyes:

suck my pipe
12-09-2003, 04:47 PM
Thanks for tellin me to rob a bank i'm gonna go do it and say you influenced me to do it and i wont get in trouble cause im a minor LOL just kidding, yah the snow thing ive thought about not verry meny elderly people around every one got a plow or a tractor or kids or just some way to get it clear with out paying me lol. Oh well keep your ideas coming.

blondie69
12-09-2003, 05:04 PM
there's a law that says 20 hrs a week?:confused:
is that the same in Canada?

Cuz when I was 15, I worked at a job, 8-10 hrs a day, 7 days a week (unless it was downpouring rain) and I'd get about 50+ hrs a week and I was paid $7 per/hr. Same w/ last yrs (I was 16). This job I'll have this summer tho...I'll be a superviser..and the shifts are gonna be longer...10-12 hrs a day, 7 days a week (unless its downporing rain) and I work alota overtime, and I'll be makin $9 per/hr:D

suck my pipe
12-09-2003, 06:17 PM
thata what my mom says lol i dont know im pretty shure she knows what shes talkin bout thoe lol

chucked
12-09-2003, 06:43 PM
your right there is a law reguarding that, how long a shift you can work, how long inbetween shifts you must have off... it has them all listed on a working permit

Bubba
12-09-2003, 08:39 PM
dont shovel old peoples driveway. they rip u off..i shoveled my nieghbors side walk and it took a while and after i got down he gave me some candy....i was like :huh

JTRtrx250r
12-10-2003, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by 310Rduner
Yeah sounds good on paper doesn't it?

Go look up the idea though and you will see that roughly as little as 10% of those that apply are approved. It's a 6 month process I believe, and if you don't meet X characteristics (height, age, weight, risk of disease, background, income, etc). And after you are approved there is like a 3 month period of testing for drugs, you cannot have sex a week before donating, or have ANY sexual relations, including masturbation. And you only donate like 2 times a month.:rolleyes: So you were pretty bummed when they rejected your application huh:D haha j/p..but you do seem to know a bit about it lol:D :blah:

and Bubba...thats funny haha,they dont know any better...thats how it probably was for them

FourFiftyFour
12-10-2003, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Bubba
dont shovel old peoples driveway. they rip u off..i shoveled my nieghbors side walk and it took a while and after i got down he gave me some candy....i was like :huh

LMAO

310Rduner
12-10-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
So you were pretty bummed when they rejected your application huh:D haha j/p..but you do seem to know a bit about it lol:D :blah:

and Bubba...thats funny haha,they dont know any better...thats how it probably was for them

I get bored and look up random things, gotta do SOMETHING while I'm on the comp all day haha.

CEET400ex
12-10-2003, 04:47 PM
Hey can someone give me the info on how to get my workers permit.Ill be 15 in May and what do i need to do to get it?

chucked
12-10-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by CEET400ex
Hey can someone give me the info on how to get my workers permit.Ill be 15 in May and what do i need to do to get it?
usually in you schools guidance office, or just the main office