PDA

View Full Version : problem durablue Axle

nismo
12-08-2003, 03:14 PM
i broke my axle 2 days ago and cant remember what kind of axle it is (b/c i bought it a few years ago) to me it looks like an eliminator. i was wondering if there is a chance that i could get it replaced for free? i didnt hit any big jumps or nail any trees so i think it is a defect. thanks for any help

12-08-2003, 03:29 PM
the way i heard it was...they have a lifetime warrenty...but after u break or bend 1 axle and they fix it...its over...so really their service screws you over...just what i heard...not sure on it..but my friend had 1 and thats what they did to him...but u could prolly get that 1 fixed if u didnt send them 1 before and it has warrenty

ridesa02400EX
12-08-2003, 05:37 PM
thats a duracrap axle for ya

416mx
12-08-2003, 06:01 PM
Me and Durablue got in a phone fight about this very problem, they will replace the first one for free, and then it's like $175 to get another one warrented.
The one sid of the warrenty card says or used to say lifetime warrenty, the other side says prorated warrrenty. Dura Blue told it didn't say that,they said i just didn't llike what it said. I don't use any more Duracrap. :grr: :grr: :grr:

12-08-2003, 08:10 PM
sounds like them lol :mad: