PDA

View Full Version : In need help finding a Vortec CDI

QuadJunkies
12-08-2003, 08:11 AM
I am trying to find one and HPD sold out (oops bad spelling , ^Vortex) and are on order,but I need this in time for Troys Surprise Bday party on Fri!:eek2: If anyone is familiar with this, PLEASE send me a link of where to buy one .Thanks for your help....:) Tina ............

ThyJuGGaLo
12-08-2003, 08:28 AM
here ya go: http://www.duncanracing.com/newproducts/index.phtml?id=270

i hope thats what your looking for

300exOH
12-08-2003, 08:28 AM
Try here:
http://atvsport.com/output.cfm?id=215857

or
www.duncanracing.com.

Hope you find it.

QuadJunkies
12-08-2003, 08:39 AM
thanks you guys! I tried to call Duncan, but they are not openyet...:( I could kick my own ***** for waiting to the last minute to buy one:grr: :o I had no clue they would be this hard to find in stock.

ThyJuGGaLo
12-08-2003, 08:45 AM
goodluck finding one and getting it in time

300exOH
12-08-2003, 09:10 AM
No problem. Hope they can do something for you. Hope they can overnight it to ya. Duncan is the only place I could find that even carries that CDI.(besides HPD)

Good luck!

Silverfox@C&DRacing
12-08-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
thanks you guys! I tried to call Duncan, but they are not openyet...:( I could kick my own ***** for waiting to the last minute to buy one:grr: :o I had no clue they would be this hard to find in stock.

Thats because they are open Tuesday-Friday.
Duncan is the sole distributor-importer of the vortex cdi. I have to place an order with them tomorrow I can check to see if they give much of a dealer margin on the CDI and see if they dropship, this way you can save a little money.

QuadJunkies
12-08-2003, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Silverfox@C&DRacing
Thats because they are open Tuesday-Friday.
Duncan is the sole distributor-importer of the vortex cdi. I have to place an order with them tomorrow I can check to see if they give much of a dealer margin on the CDI and see if they dropship, this way you can save a little money. That would be VERY nice of you!! Thanks a bunch! I have a racer from HardRock Motor sports working on something too( I gave him a call this morning) Hardrock will have out there own CDI in two weeks, but I really wanted this in time.......:(

QuadJunkies
12-09-2003, 09:45 AM
I got one!! whew. I was sweating it too. I got it from Nicholas Cyles and what a GREAT guy!!!!! He went beyond the call of duty and treated very well, and got a new sponsor to boot!!!!:D Looks like Ill have one tomorrow(hes overnighting it for me ) looks like the party is on!!!!!:blah:

300exOH
12-09-2003, 10:32 AM
Congrats! Hope he likes it.

:D

QuadJunkies
12-09-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by 300exOH
Congrats! Hope he likes it.

:D Thanks!:)