PDA

View Full Version : Some freestyle quads in Philly??????

YLW400
12-08-2003, 06:35 AM
http://www.comcast-spectacor.com/sports/events/39.asp

I have been there a few times to see bikes, but it also says there are going to be quads!!!!

Dan_Guetter
12-08-2003, 07:41 PM
im looking into it, doesnt sound like a legit show though. i'll keep you updated.

MILF_HUNTER
12-08-2003, 08:14 PM
i dont want to sound like an arse or step on anybody's toes but just because somebody says there having some atv's for freestyle doesnt mean its gonna be the bomb squad. im sure there is plenty of talent out there for people to take interest in. so just because some body advertises for some quadfmx doesnt mean it has to be the bomb squad. just my 2 cents

Dan_Guetter
12-08-2003, 08:17 PM
But all clear channel quad fmx events go through us. This is advertised as a clear channel event but they've never heard of it. Thats why im looking into seeing what acutally is going on here cheif ;)

Wired
12-08-2003, 08:23 PM
damn i keep using dan's account...

pretty much what im trying to say up there is if there is any quad fmx events in the US you can pretty much guarentee i'll be there. the "bombsquad" is our freestyle team for events and shows. that doesnt mean its going to be an hbomb films event if we're there. im just sayin if there is going to be an advertised qfmx event we're going to try to be there. i dont care if they have 20 guys lined up for the event, if theres a chance to qualify to get in i'll be there cause thats what i do. there isnt anything saying that we cant dominate the sport, cause thats pretty much what we're tryin to do. hence the team, nothing illegal about that. haha understand what im sayin here?

flyin#5
12-08-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Wired

there isnt anything saying that we cant dominate the sport, cause thats pretty much what we're tryin to do. hence the team, nothing illegal about that.

wow, thanks for that little "insight"......

the other day i got my new issue of atvsport and saw the full page huevos6 add in there with you on it. it was really cool to see that becuase ive seen you posting, and talked with you since the day you came here. suddenly you took off, became an awesome freestyler, i give you credit, your one of the best, but that gives you no reason to be an @$$ to the people that helped you get where you stand today.

MILF_HUNTER
12-08-2003, 09:18 PM
cool thanks for the insight jon. didnt know all the clear channel events went through you guys

YLW400
12-08-2003, 09:20 PM
I would appreciate it if you kept me posted on whats going on with this show, I reallt don't wanna travel 1.5 hours to see FMX, if it's not going ot be quads....I have seen these guys 4 or 5 times, there cool and all, but i wanna see some quads...Thanks, J.C.

Wired
12-08-2003, 09:27 PM
what did i say that makes me sound like an ***? not sure i understand that quote from you? you dont show up to a race to finish 2nd do you? or do you enter a race season thinking 2nd in the championship will do just fine.

the reason clear channel events go through h-bomb is because of sean sermini. he has worked with clear channel for the last 3 years putting on monster jam events, and because of him they are giving quad fmx a second chance. quads actually did do all the ifma events a few years ago but because bikes took off so quickly leaving the guys on quads behind crowds didnt take quads seriously thus clear channel dropping qfmx. now that we're getting on the right track and actually busting out clear channel is interested in getting quad fmx back with the bikes and possibly get our own series. pretty much why the bomb squad was created in the first place, to get the respect of others and show people we're not back woods hill billys' (no pun intended)

flyin#5
12-08-2003, 09:34 PM
what did i say that makes me sound like an ***? not sure i understand that quote from you? you dont show up to a race to finish 2nd do you? or do you enter a race season thinking 2nd in the championship will do just fine.

i never said it was wrong to win, but it is wrong to be cocky. you sounded like a quad style hitler there. makes it seem like all you care about is the bombsquad and none of the other people that mostly make up this sport.

Wired
12-08-2003, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by flyin#5
imakes it seem like all you care about is the bombsquad and none of the other people that mostly make up this sport.

how so?

flyin#5
12-09-2003, 03:17 PM
how so?

read the first thing i quoted you on. you said the bombsquad was out to dominate the sport..... i thought they were out to embrase it and help it grow? guess i was wrong

Ryan
12-09-2003, 03:47 PM
how so?

Just ignore him, Jon.

I read what flyin#5 quoted and I don't see anything wrong :confused: .

And whats wrong with dominating the sport? Isn't that what every series is trying to do?

BTW, Jon, You didn't hear about any up comming shows up by me yet?

Juggalo
12-09-2003, 08:33 PM
flyin- the bomb squad is a freestyle team. just like the metal mullisha or the hessian agression. those guys say their out to dominate all the time. nobody gives them flack (even tho i hate the MM personally). everybody wants to win. so whats wrong with saying that dominating your sport is a goal of yours? nothing. if people didn't wanna win there would never be contests in the first place!

user101
12-09-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Juggalo
flyin- the bomb squad is a freestyle team. just like the metal mullisha or the hessian agression. those guys say their out to dominate all the time. nobody gives them flack (even tho i hate the MM personally). everybody wants to win. so whats wrong with saying that dominating your sport is a goal of yours? nothing. if people didn't wanna win there would never be contests in the first place!

i feel the same way juggalo feels. and i can kinda see where flyin #5 is comin from... i think hes saying dont forget about exriders...it seems like only yesterday jonboy was at his first freestyle event.:p

YLW400
01-07-2004, 06:13 AM
Any word on this yet? I am going either way. It is this weekend..Anyone else going?

kwatts400
01-07-2004, 10:08 AM
I might be heading down to D.C. to check out the motorcycle show this weekend.

YLW400
01-07-2004, 10:17 AM
What day is that? Where can get some info on it Kwatts?

kwatts400
01-07-2004, 10:32 AM
I think its Fri. from 4pm to 9pm, Sat. all day, and Sun. all day. I did a search on google- "international motorcycle show"- it was the first link to pop up. You might get some info on the AMA website also.

YLW400
01-07-2004, 10:40 AM
I'll give it a look see , thanks for the info :D

I just looked back on the Wachovia page, and now it doesn't say anything about quads there this weekend :(