PDA

View Full Version : Academic Awards Winners!

Admin
12-07-2003, 06:36 PM
Congratulation to everyone that achieved straight A’s on his/her report card this quarter. Also, I like to congratulate those that were only one grade shy of straight A’s. All of your hard work will be rewarded in more ways than the Academic Awards program. Keep up the great work, and I will be accepting grades for next quarter after the 1st of the Year.

C&D Racing, RAD Manufacturing, Burgard Cycle, and Streamline Performance have contributed prizes for this quarter. A special thanks goes out to these companies for making this possible.

All awards winners will be required to submit a copy of his/her report card to webmaster@exriders.com in order to validate his/her grades before the prize will be awarded. Also, include your full name and mailing address.

I received more entries than prizes, and I encourage those who were not selected this time to keep up the great work and submit next quarter.

Prizes & Winners

Works Performance $100.00 Gift Certificate (C&D Racing Donated)
1. 250exen
2. Dewie
3. 4wheelboy
4. stupid driver
5. hindelk
6. phatswinn
7. quadlessmike

Burgard Cycle Bearing Carrier
1. Jumbo747

Streamline Performance Front Brake Lines
1. J25

RAD Manufacturing Rear Brake Rotor
1. exrider123

If anyone of these preliminary winners can’t provide proof of his/her achievement, members not selected will be notified to submit his/her report cards to replace the original selected member.

EXriders.com reserves the right to change the prizes and winners if a situation arises that requires it.

Bad Habit
12-07-2003, 07:03 PM
I'd like to say congrats to all that are in this, not just to the few that got the extra bonus of being drawn for an award this go 'round. Like Harlen said, you will all be rewarded in many other ways by buckling down and putting forth your full effort.

The high bar has been set, now let's see how many we can add to this next quarter.

Chino
12-07-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Yellow416ex
I'd like to say congrats to all that are in this, not just to the few that got the extra bonus of being drawn for an award this go 'round. Like Harlen said, you will all be rewarded in many other ways by buckling down and putting forth your full effort.

The high bar has been set, now let's see how many we can add to this next quarter.

You couldnt' have said that better. I think it's great what the site and sponoser's are doing for the kids. Makes me wish i was back in skool :D

DEWIE
12-08-2003, 06:26 AM
:D My son is soo happy and proud of himself right now. And I am very proud of him too. He not only got straight A's on his first quarter report card which means he is on the Honor Roll,he also made the Principals List and his name is in the news paper for both of them. And he recieved a certificate for "The Student of the Month" for the month of September. This is a nice change from last years A's,B's and C's and all the fighting over homework is not a problem anymore either. This sure made my life as a single Mother of 2 alot easier. This is a great thing you guys are doing for the kids. The younger kids like my son do not realize that they can get straight A's without having a prize at the end for there hard work and that the straight A's are also the prize for their hard work. I thank all of you who made this contest happen.:)

Lori

ReconRider25
12-08-2003, 05:00 PM
is there anyway we can sign up for the next quarter or something? or do i have to wait till next year?

tants
12-08-2003, 08:23 PM
concrats!

Doibugu2
12-08-2003, 09:10 PM
Hey way to go guys. Your hard work will pay off!

And it's great exriders and sponsers are rewarding you guys!:D

stupid driver
12-09-2003, 12:32 PM
Thanks to everyone that donated prizes for the quarter. You really do work harder when you have an insentive like this. :D :D

Pappy
12-09-2003, 12:37 PM
it's "congrats" and "incentive":blah:

stupid driver
12-09-2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
it's "congrats" and "incentive":blah:

kan i barro ur huked on fonix pappe?:devil: :blah: :rolleyes:

Glow Plug
12-09-2003, 02:51 PM
congrats guys :D

12-09-2003, 03:44 PM
do i mail you my report card or something? can I scan it & send you a picture?

phatswinn
12-09-2003, 05:42 PM
last year i struggled with just getting out of ninth grade, i failed it the year before but this gave me the incentive to finally pull my shyt togather and act like the 17 yr old i am, and now next year ill be back to my regular grade:D

12-09-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by phatswinn
last year i struggled with just getting out of ninth grade, i failed it the year before but this gave me the incentive to finally pull my shyt togather and act like the 17 yr old i am, and now next year ill be back to my regular grade:D so your saying all you needed in the 9th grade was a $100 gift certificate & you woulda done better all throughout school? times must be hard :confused:

Admin
12-10-2003, 05:50 AM
Please submit your report cards via Email. Just scan them and send them to webmaster@exriders.com

400exdad
12-10-2003, 06:55 AM
My son's eyes lit up when I told him about the "incentive's" here at ExRiders from the generous sponsors. If all goes well, we'll be sending his in at the end of the month!

Congrats to all of you you kept good grades this past 6 weeks!

redrider69
12-10-2003, 07:44 PM
yea way to go guys ill be sending mine in next time

12-10-2003, 08:03 PM
you can do anything you put your mind to

Honda Jay
12-11-2003, 08:45 AM
hey, i got a 3.0, don't i got anything for that (high school and 30hrs/week work too)

i feel we got kind of cheated towards the youngins, all they have to do is show up to class to pass!

time to vent

JabberJaw
12-11-2003, 08:53 AM
When you suggest "achieved straight A’s" does "A = Absent" count?

Honda Jay
12-11-2003, 09:19 AM
F=fantasic j/k

phatswinn
12-12-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Jumbo747
so your saying all you needed in the 9th grade was a $100 gift certificate & you woulda done better all throughout school? times must be hard :confused:

no im saying it gave me the extra boost to finally get my crap togather and get stuff done like a adult especially because school is easy i was just too lazy to get anything done , the $100 gift certificate is usless to me i dont have the extra money to pay for the shocks anyway.

4wheelboy
12-15-2003, 06:17 PM
yayay i won schhool is funn yay:p

LTandRaptorider
12-17-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Jumbo747
do i mail you my report card or something? can I scan it & send you a picture?

Don't forget to add your burgard bearing carrier to your sig. ;)

Good job, congrats! :D

12-18-2003, 08:33 PM
my school is bull****ting with my report card...wont be here untill around jan. 10

roostin_dale
12-18-2003, 08:46 PM
I'S TIS STUPUD:mad: :grr:

HoNdAdude48
12-21-2003, 03:04 PM
damn, wish i wasnt stupid, i think u should reward people who make strait c's & for every f u make you get a new set of a-arms

cals400ex
12-25-2003, 11:59 PM
first off, congrats to everyone. i think it is not excellent for fellow riders to achieve extraordinary grades, but it is also great to see sponsors rewarding these students. all i can say is keep pushing. i wished i would have put in a little more effort in high school but i didn't realize the importance until college. now the classes are really tough, but what do you expect when your a medical science major. great job everyone!!

la400ex
12-31-2003, 04:16 PM
Can I send in my report card from college??? I just finished my first semester.

stupid driver
12-31-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by la400ex
Can I send in my report card from college??? I just finished my first semester.

i think you have to be in 12th grade or below, no college.

la400ex
12-31-2003, 05:52 PM
Awwwwww....thats what I figured. Oh well. I did get a 4.0 though. Too bad. Later

rollie
01-03-2004, 07:17 PM
wow good job guys ... i wish i was that smart. haha im trying

Crazy4bluEx
01-09-2004, 12:07 AM
awesome job guys, im glad the site is sponsoring such a great "fund." This will be a great thing that most of these young kids / adults will look back upon and realize how much this helped them to get "into gear." Thanks alot too anyone that has helped with this. Also, too anyone that participated and got straight A's, my hats off to you! :eek2:

XANDADA
01-09-2004, 07:26 AM
way to go guys/gals! I know its easy to get sidetracked, good job keeping your education as a priority - it will pay off big time some day, I'm sure it already has...:cool: