PDA

View Full Version : What a day for football

hondafox440
12-07-2003, 05:23 PM
Clinton Portis gets 219 yards and 5TDs, the Pats win, clinch their division and are the best in the league, Broncos are now in the wild card.. :D

Oh and congrats MOFO, your Steelers won too :blah:

Bad Habit
12-07-2003, 05:41 PM
Whoa there nelly, your Pats aren't the best yet. Even though my Chiefs lost today:mad: they are tied with the Patty's for the best record.

The Chiefs defense should be ashamed of themselves. They should give back their game checks for allowing what they did today.

JustRace
12-07-2003, 06:46 PM
I watched my cowboys get destroyed today, wow they were sucking some major donkey balls. Right now i'm gonna watch Vick rip it up.

oh yeah go cowboys!!! :D

hondafox440
12-07-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Yellow416ex
Whoa there nelly, your Pats aren't the best yet. Even though my Chiefs lost today:mad: they are tied with the Patty's for the best record.

The Chiefs defense should be ashamed of themselves. They should give back their game checks for allowing what they did today.

Technically, the Pats are the best because they have won more division games than the Cheifs ;) . Right now they are in the #1 playoff spot in the AFC because of that.

Bad Habit
12-07-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by hondafox440
Technically, the Pats are the best because they have won more division games than the Cheifs ;) . Right now they are in the #1 playoff spot in the AFC because of that.

Actually, the Chiefs have a better division record (5-1) than the Pats (3-1). But the Pats have a better conference record (8-1) than the Chiefs (10-2). The Chiefs have all NFC teams for the last three games and the Pats have all AFC teams.

But technically your correct. The Pats have an 88% winning record in the division and the Chiefs have an 83% winning record. I hate this time of the season, way to many what-ifs.

hondafox440
12-07-2003, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Yellow416ex
Actually, the Chiefs have a better division record (5-1) than the Pats (3-1). But the Pats have a better conference record (8-1) than the Chiefs (10-2). The Chiefs have all NFC teams for the last three games and the Pats have all AFC teams.

But technically your correct. The Pats have an 88% winning record in the division and the Chiefs have an 83% winning record. I hate this time of the season, way to many what-ifs.

The announcers on TV were wrong then, because they said division records. Conference records makes more sense though.

JUSTINcredible
12-07-2003, 08:05 PM
and the viks finally played a great game in weeks!