PDA

View Full Version : r4 collapsing baffle

kenny
12-07-2003, 04:13 PM
i have an r4 wb slip on and a pc head pipe.took it off last night to do a head gasket.found baffle collapsing.does any body know if this is a serviced muffler.or do i need to can it. how much is an hmf muff.they look similar and i really like mine.i had an e series on it,it looked better but did not perform near as well or loud.seemed like i had not enough plates on it,it did have all the plates that came with it on.thanks

4wheelboy
12-07-2003, 05:05 PM
what do u mean the baffle is collapsing. just take the baffle out:confused:

kenny
12-07-2003, 06:38 PM
if i remove the baffle how does the head pipe extension stay in place looks like an assembly.i guess i will have to double ck it.im not talking about the spark arrestor baffle throughout the muffler.

UglyMotha™
12-08-2003, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by kenny
if i remove the baffle how does the head pipe extension stay in place looks like an assembly.i guess i will have to double ck it.im not talking about the spark arrestor baffle throughout the muffler.

i have no clue what your even talking bout specially after your second post :huh the r4 has not baffle and yes the r4 is servicable just call up white bros and you can get any part you need