PDA

View Full Version : Sat night racing

dirtmomma
12-07-2003, 02:49 PM
Well we had a pretty good night last night, I DID NOT spin out!!!! :D :D I put a sway bar & slammed it to the ground & man what a difference I may not give that sway bar back to my brother in law LOL now we just need to get one for my sons quad. So I went out in my heat & got 3rd, went to the "B" main & got 1st:eek: so moved up to the "A" main back row of course & finsihed 5th. Was trying my darndest to catch up then some gal on a banshee caught another gals tire & the got tangled & here I came arond the turn & couldn't avoid them(I tried) & ran right up onto her handlebars :eek2: she was all pissed off it was pretty funny cuz wheh I look at the video SHE CAUSED IT ALL!!!! Bent her Aarm up 90 degrees OOPS, & trashed her wheel.
My son did good too, he got3rd,1st,5th,1st I think it's way too hard to keep track & try to remember his!!!!:blah:
So it was a good night the ol 300 didn't take any damage so that was a good thing!!

Out_Sider
12-07-2003, 08:26 PM
sounds like wicked fun! ;)

QuadJunkies
12-08-2003, 12:24 AM
WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!!!!:blah: I think I have a few pics of our race this past wk end,did you get any? I didnt get any of me, but I got some of the others including Troy, they arent the best, but they will do until I get my Camera back from the shop:confused: We had one guy roll his Rappy on the track and a few a bumpin, but I think everyone was runnin really nicely this last wk end.:cool: I took another 1st place :D It was all good ,but I really was stoked to runs the Mens class, I think they thought I was off my rocker, guy the is like.......: you WANT to run the Mens class?:confused: " but they wanted to keep the ladies out of it( I found it rather insulting) If more girls dont show up, I will insist on runnin with the boyz, I cant step it up if I dont have consistancy from other girls every wk end, For now, Ill just run it for my points and I WILL run a few with the guys I think. Im REALLY happy for you doing so much better your last race Kym......;)

dirtmomma
12-08-2003, 08:25 AM
Man, Tina that is VERY insulting they didn't want you running w/ the men!!!!:rolleyes: I figure if you want to run w/ them then they should let ya. So it sounds like at least a few women showed up?? Heck if it keeps up you'll have yourself the season championship!!!!! I'm in 6th for points:( better than 10th like last year though, my son is in 2nd in one class & 3rd in the other!!!!:D Just hope he keeps it up so he gets on the podium by himself this year. If you don't get 3rd or better you can buy 4th place on so we did that for him a couple years ago on his LT80 but we didn't last year & won't this year he has to earn it now (we're sooo mean huh LOL) last year we did gethim a nice "Rookie of the Year" plague but that was it. So now he's fighting for his positions cuz the blasters are all sooooo close!!! I love it!!!!

QuadJunkies
12-08-2003, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Man, Tina that is VERY insulting they didn't want you running w/ the men!!!!:rolleyes: I figure if you want to run w/ them then they should let ya. So it sounds like at least a few women showed up?? Heck if it keeps up you'll have yourself the season championship!!!!! I'm in 6th for points:( better than 10th like last year though, my son is in 2nd in one class & 3rd in the other!!!!:D Just hope he keeps it up so he gets on the podium by himself this year. If you don't get 3rd or better you can buy 4th place on so we did that for him a couple years ago on his LT80 but we didn't last year & won't this year he has to earn it now (we're sooo mean huh LOL) last year we did gethim a nice "Rookie of the Year" plague but that was it. So now he's fighting for his positions cuz the blasters are all sooooo close!!! I love it!!!! Yeah, I know the guys wouldnt have minded me out there, and I know most of them ,so I know there wouldnt be a dirty racing either.:) Heres a pic from our freind Shane. He took 1st this week, Troy and him were neck to neck until a little tire bumping(not on purpose) and then Shane took the lead. This pic is of Shane And Troy.

QuadJunkies
12-08-2003, 08:50 AM
another of them staging

QuadJunkies
12-08-2003, 08:51 AM
he was sooo dialed in Sat. night....:macho :blah:

QuadJunkies
12-08-2003, 08:51 AM
hehe........:D

QuadJunkies
12-08-2003, 08:52 AM
Shane is soooo awesome to watch on his Raptor.....:cool:

QuadJunkies
12-08-2003, 08:53 AM
If Im correct. This isexrider NaterTot on the Red 400ex:)

QuadJunkies
12-08-2003, 08:55 AM
a few of them lining up.....Sorry, it hard not to get blur with this camera:mad:

QuadJunkies
12-08-2003, 08:55 AM
Kym, this is our Friend Craig, he is the one that went up with Lance to Monroe:macho

QuadJunkies
12-08-2003, 08:56 AM
I think in total ther were 5- 6 in Pro class

QuadJunkies
12-08-2003, 08:57 AM
oops. hehe forgot the pics ^^^^

dirtmomma
12-08-2003, 09:11 AM
NIce pics girl!!! Hehe I remember that banshee I think, isn't that Lance behind it in line??? Troy's lookin GOOD out there whooo hoooo, don't ya just hate that nobody takes pics of you LOL thats howit always is w/ me, like the men don't know how to use a camera/..................well maybe thye don't LMAO!!!! Soooo are ya still thinkin of comin out our way for a race????

QuadJunkies
12-08-2003, 10:11 AM
NIce pics girl!!! Hehe I remember that banshee I think, isn't that Lance behind it in line??? Troy's lookin GOOD out there whooo hoooo, don't ya just hate that nobody takes pics of you LOL thats howit always is w/ me, like the men don't know how to use a camera/..................well maybe thye don't LMAO!!!! Soooo are ya still thinkin of comin out our way for a race???? YEah, that is Lance. I would LOVE to come out and race sometime:) money permitting Maybe I can hooh up a ride with Lance sometime, and Troy and I will both come down

QuadJunkies
12-08-2003, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Yeah, I know the guys wouldnt have minded me out there, and I know most of them ,so I know there wouldnt be a dirty racing either.:) Heres a pic from our freind Shane. He took 1st this week, Troy and him were neck to neck until a little tire bumping(not on purpose) and then Shane took the lead. This pic is of Shane And Troy. me bad!!!!!!!1:eek: :o This was Zach on his 450. Sorry I got the pics mixed up:p

LTandRaptorider
12-08-2003, 06:50 PM
Now that looks like fun! :D

Congrats, Tina!! ;)

Out_Sider
12-08-2003, 07:06 PM
whats the difference between TT and Flattrack? i've never really noticed a difference but there must be one. BTW that loooks rad!

QuadJunkies
12-09-2003, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Out_Sider
whats the difference between TT and Flattrack? i've never really noticed a difference but there must be one. BTW that loooks rad! TT has left and right turns, ans some small rollies and is usally Blue Groove. A flatrack is Large or small circle track and can be blue groove or mix

QuadJunkies
12-09-2003, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Now that looks like fun! :D

Congrats, Tina!! ;) Thanks.......;)

LTandRaptorider
12-09-2003, 06:02 AM
And tell those guys to get on the ball... I want pictures!! :D

And no bikini class for you either? :confused: What's this world coming too... :(

zephead400ex
12-09-2003, 08:45 AM
...like the men don't know how to use a camera/..................well maybe thye don't LMAO!!!!

...I have been known to run a camera or 2 in my day:blah:

dirtmomma, you do need to get some pics. QJ usually has pics...not of her, but she has racing pics haha. I think it is really cool that 2 chicks are really excited about racing! I am in love!:D

later

dirtmomma
12-09-2003, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
...I have been known to run a camera or 2 in my day:blah:

dirtmomma, you do need to get some pics. QJ usually has pics...not of her, but she has racing pics haha. I think it is really cool that 2 chicks are really excited about racing! I am in love!:D

later

Heck I post at least one racing pic a week????? Here check these out LOL http://www.imagestation.com/mypictures/inbox/index.html
I have a couple threads in the exracing too.:D :cool: but here's a couple for ya!!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/p062700254d9574ace2774dbeebf7fec0/fa5eb603.jpg

anotherhttp://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/p205160d0a44af23bd374fefc962bc9a2/fa984467.jpg

Hre's one of my 13 yr old son :D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid89/p15d0e2012b12d4288b9878dffca95706/fa7cd5be.jpg

zephead400ex
12-09-2003, 10:58 AM
Right on, dirtmomma, just hadn't seen any pics! Nice pics though. Keep 'em coming. Always like to see chicks on quads.

peace

QuadJunkies
12-09-2003, 11:13 AM
Right on, dirtmomma, just hadn't seen any pics! Nice pics though. Keep 'em coming. Always like to see chicks on quads.

peace ok you asked for it.........:D :macho Here a pic of a pic Of me at my first Summer track race on straight away haulin butt!:macho

QuadJunkies
12-09-2003, 11:15 AM
heres me preparing for the corner....:D Kym, those pics are great! I neda better camera with better shutter speed:(

LTandRaptorider
12-09-2003, 01:54 PM
Ahh... long flowing blond hair... :D

Lookin good! ;)

zephead400ex
12-09-2003, 02:12 PM
AWWW QJ! Made my day:D I have always loved that quad. How do you like the Pro Armor nerfs? Dont stop with the pics, keep us all updated!

later

dirtmomma
12-09-2003, 04:49 PM
RIGHT ON Tina!!!! :cool: Those pics are GREAT!!!! Yeah keep on posting ;)

QuadJunkies
12-09-2003, 11:49 PM
AWWW QJ! Made my day:D I have always loved that quad. How do you like the Pro Armor nerfs? Dont stop with the pics, keep us all updated!

later Well thanks !:) I will do my best to get someone to take some this wk end since we have a big line up:cool: I just hope this camera works better for the person taking them than it did for me:grr:

QuadJunkies
12-09-2003, 11:53 PM
Ahh... long flowing blond hair... :D

Lookin good! ;) :p that Blonde hair was hangin with mud balls before the night was over:o Kinda sucks, they are watering our track this year and throwing us on it before the cars so its a mudfest !!:mad: I much rather slide on groove anyday . I get those tires feeling good in the first heat.......then its total different in the main.....Im going to have to add some PSI for more spin I think this next week,hehe I blasted the chick on the Vforce so bad she couldnt see squat from behind.......:o Hope I get the pole position on Sat!!:macho

dirtmomma
12-10-2003, 08:16 AM
:p that Blnde hari was hangin with mud balls before the night was over:o Kinda sucks, they are watering our track this year and throwing up on it before the cars so its a mudfest !!:mad: I much rather slide on groove anyday . I get those tires feeling good in the frist heat.......then its total different in the main.....Im going to have to add some PSI for more spin I think this next week,hehe I blasted the chick on the Vfroce so bad she couldnt see squat from behind.......:o Hope I get the pole position on Sat!!:macho

Man I'm glad they don't water ours, I'd really be slipping & sliding hahahha there's a gal at our track who runs a stock warrior w/ stock tires:rolleyes: & man does she spit the dirt up behind her!!!! I hate gettting stuck behind her so I usually try to get the holeshot :blah: but if I do get behind her I just get pelted w/ dirt!! Thanks God for goggles & chest protectors!!

LTandRaptorider
12-10-2003, 10:21 AM
Man I'm glad they don't water ours, I'd really be slipping & sliding hahahha there's a gal at our track who runs a stock warrior w/ stock tires:rolleyes: & man does she spit the dirt up behind her!!!! I hate gettting stuck behind her so I usually try to get the holeshot :blah: but if I do get behind her I just get pelted w/ dirt!! Thanks God for goggles & chest protectors!!

Yes, protect that chest at all costs!!! :devil:

I ran one flat track race years ago without a chest protector. I looked like I was hit with a shot gun! Of course the way to cure that is to stay out front... :o

Lookin forward to hearing race results for this weekend! ;)

I'll be drinking (what else is new) and tearing the LT down...

LTandRaptorider
12-13-2003, 06:02 PM
Any new race results, ladies?

dirtmomma
12-14-2003, 09:25 AM
Any new race results, ladies?

YEP sure do!!
WEll I did pretty good, I got 3rd in my heat & 2nd in the B main WHOOOO HOOOOO I BROUGHT A TROPHY HOME:blah: :D :cool: it was some good racing, in my main I was right behind the gal on the 330 ex man that thing sounds good I think I need a 330 hehehehe My son did good, on his practice run he pretty much lost his clutch so he just about didn't run, but we lubed the hell outta the cable & adjusted it the best we could. They wouldn't let him run my 300 in the blaster class just to keep his points:grr: so he had no choice but to run his, they gave him a rolling start though & he ended up w/ 1st in heat:devil: 2nd A main, other class he got 3rd in heat & 5th in his main :( his chain tryed to come off & you could tell his clutch just couldn't take anymore he couldnt' get any speed or anything but for what he had the kid did great!!! I told him to think postive & postive things will happen & they did :) So now thank God we have a break next weekend so we can do the clutch & hopefully put the new carrier in, his one now is BAD I think that what happened w/ the chain, he got bumpin w/ a kid & knocked his chain 1/2 off cuz his carrier is shot!!! It was a good time & we brought home 2 trophies not too bad for a bunch of rednecks LMAO~!!!!!!

LTandRaptorider
12-14-2003, 09:32 AM
You guys are just tearing up the track!! Congrats! ;) He did real good considering the problems he was having with the quad. That will teach him perseverance! Got any pics? :D

dirtmomma
12-14-2003, 09:59 AM
You guys are just tearing up the track!! Congrats! ;) He did real good considering the problems he was having with the quad. That will teach him perseverance! Got any pics? :D
OH yeah I'll post some pics after while, they are just of my son, sorry no cute riding gear on him LMAO!!!!!
TINA WHERE ARE YOU>???????????;)

LTandRaptorider
12-14-2003, 10:01 AM
OH yeah I'll post some pics after while, they are just of my son, sorry no cute riding gear on him LMAO!!!!!
TINA WHERE ARE YOU>???????????;)

ummm... that's good! Please don't let him wear YOUR riding gear!! :eek2:

dirtmomma
12-14-2003, 10:28 AM
OK here's a couple of the boy!!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/pcfff1773601dfe04b45cbc6ba62fd1b5/fa4d3080.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/p00ad54389165a178d2d4bf0b4af4c182/fa4d306f.jpg

QuadJunkies
12-14-2003, 11:02 AM
TINA WHERE ARE YOU>???????????;) IM HERE!!:D I had a long night so I slept in ,lol..... WAY TO GO !! Congrats to all of you!!! I just know your gonna take home 1st this series;) . WEll. I took 1st place in the first heat and the main! alot better turn out this wk end. Im not one to sit around and brag about myself but.. I ran like a raped ape last night!!!:macho Although, I did wheelie bigtime off the line in the frist heat, Troy told me to give just a lil more gas to stay in front of the gal on the Vforce. He said" You aint gonna wheelie that quad with it lowered like that" hahaha.....Boy was he wrong! But I still got holshot.Ive been pretty lucky though cause Ive had pole every race so far, things could change if I draw chip.....Troy on teh other hand had a rough night......:( He took a 5th place.He has NEVER place anything lower than third in ANY race ever so he was fuming last night:grr: . We ran into the issue with them overwatering the track during intermission again!:mad: We all played havic including the cars!:eek2: I almost stpun out twice myself. Im goign to throw a fit at the pit meeting next race, so for what its worth to them, maybe they will listen...I got some pics but I havent had a chance to even see if they turned out, Ill try to get them up before I head to work....:)

LTandRaptorider
12-14-2003, 12:51 PM
Good job Tina!!! :D

And I don't care what you got hanging off the end of your hair, you still look good!! ;)

Kym, nice pics of your son! Glad to see he's not wearing pink riding gear! Course with my truck being pink (rasberry!), I guess I shouldn't talk! Rider11x, you keep quiet! You may need that pink truck with V8 power to pull you quad to the races!! If only you'd get an enclosed trailer... :eek2:

Gotta go, I'm loading up the pink truck and headin to Illinois... to see 400exmom!! :devil: Just kiddin, unhook that shotgun from the door!! :eek2:

dirtmomma
12-14-2003, 01:18 PM
Good job Tina!!!:D Thanks :) sounds like your the one gonna take 1st ofr the season WHOO HOO as for me not sure if I moved up after last weekend or not, found out it was a double points night so we'll see if that helped me then last night I didn't do too bad would of liked to make it to the "A" main but thats ok, got my 1st trophy of the season LOL. Thats a bummer about Troy but we all have our "off" nights :( He'll do better next time!

LT, yeah he'd look a little femmy oh I mean funny in my gear LOL I'm diggin that pic of him all by himself he's got that baby hooked up good :blah: A rasberry truck huh :huh J/K;) hey if it gets ya from point A to point B it's all good!!
TTYL< :D

QuadJunkies
12-14-2003, 11:43 PM
heres the pics I have not too many, most are on the camcorder;) ..

QuadJunkies
12-14-2003, 11:44 PM
:D

QuadJunkies
12-14-2003, 11:45 PM
this one is at practice

QuadJunkies
12-14-2003, 11:47 PM
this lil guy is racing my kids on the next race. His parents just got him a pipe in hopes that my girl wont be him this time:o :p J/P..he is a cute kid though and its great to see more minis out there wanting to race!!!

QuadJunkies
12-14-2003, 11:47 PM
Mens Amatuer

QuadJunkies
12-14-2003, 11:48 PM
GO GET EM BAY-BEE!!!!!!!:blah: :macho

QuadJunkies
12-14-2003, 11:50 PM
most of all our action shots were horrible with the lighting so they didnt turn out:( HErs another of the Amatuer class

QuadJunkies
12-14-2003, 11:51 PM
This is a bud Zach. He runs like a mad man on that 450!!:eek2:

QuadJunkies
12-14-2003, 11:52 PM
This is a our Bud Cory on his TLD Predator. Sorry for the blurr:mad:

QuadJunkies
12-14-2003, 11:53 PM
LMAO!!!!! THis guy is a TOTAL nuts balls to get out there on his Warrior!:p

QuadJunkies
12-14-2003, 11:55 PM
this might have been LCQ for the B main getting all the guys lined up. I kinda lost track the way they done it this wk end:confused:

QuadJunkies
12-14-2003, 11:55 PM
Our Bud Dave on his KFX

dirtmomma
12-15-2003, 07:32 AM
Once again nice pics!! I do have a couple to post of my quad all decorated up for Christmas:D but I think Ron just left for work w/ the digi in his truck so I'll have to wait till tonight.

dirtmomma
12-15-2003, 08:37 PM
OK here we go they aren't the best pics it was windy & rainy (gee go figure LOL) I decorated it up for the race think I was the only one, last year my son & I both did it & won some movie tickets LOL
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/p25bfc04bcff2928bff23a4796be84b36/fa49c33a.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/pcfd251f23ee2183fd19e2be62ab182d4/fa49c341.jpg

QuadJunkies
12-15-2003, 11:57 PM
cool! I done that too when we doen the Boise PArade this year. I had a wreath made with lil die cast quads on it for ornaments and if you can believe this. I found Orange Ice cicles for my tassles!:cool: :D Ill have to dig for a pic if I still have it......

dirtmomma
12-16-2003, 08:06 AM
cool! I done that too when we doen the Boise PArade this year. I had a wreath made with lil die cast quads on it for ornaments and if you can believe this. I found Orange Ice cicles for my tassles!:cool: :D Ill have to dig for a pic if I still have it......

YEP would love to see a pic!! Orange tassles huh, yeah bet those were hard to find LOL, I run the pink ones all the time racing:D Yeah I"m a geek but peope like it hahaha

LTandRaptorider
12-16-2003, 10:37 AM
Hmmm... I know what I'm putting on my handle bars now!! What color tassles should I go with? I'm quite colorful going down the road, pink truck, yellow and blue quad... I see a lot of heads shaking... don't matter to me, I'm comfortable with my masculinity!

dirtmomma
12-16-2003, 01:20 PM
Hmmm... I know what I'm putting on my handle bars now!! What color tassles should I go with? I'm quite colorful going down the road, pink truck, yellow and blue quad... I see a lot of heads shaking... don't matter to me, I'm comfortable with my masculinity!

Thats right everyone needs a pair LMAO:p thye add a few horsepower I swear :devil:

LTandRaptorider
12-16-2003, 05:00 PM
Thats right everyone needs a pair LMAO:p thye add a few horsepower I swear :devil:

Hmmm... everyone needs a pair... nope... gonna leave that one alone... squirming in chair now... huh uh... pacing back and forth now... I can do this... sitting on hands now

guess how I was typing??!! :devil:

coorsinmyc-bak
12-16-2003, 06:53 PM
man!that looks like a blast.where are the majority of these races held?

QuadJunkies
12-16-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by coorsinmyc-bak
man!that looks like a blast.where are the majority of these races held? Wash. is the dominate state for flatrackers.:) I race in Idaho.......

dirtmomma
12-17-2003, 07:10 AM
Hmmm... everyone needs a pair... nope... gonna leave that one alone... squirming in chair now... huh uh... pacing back and forth now... I can do this... sitting on hands now

guess how I was typing??!! :devil:
:o :o :eek: A pair of tassles.........................well & a pair of those too :devil: LMAO
My sister in law always tells me I must have a big ol' pair cuz the way I race sometimes:huh :eek: :o she's just a sissy LOL;)

LTandRaptorider
12-17-2003, 06:39 PM
:o :o :eek: A pair of tassles.........................well & a pair of those too :devil: LMAO
My sister in law always tells me I must have a big ol' pair cuz the way I race sometimes:huh :eek: :o she's just a sissy LOL;)

Yeah, she don't know what she's missing! Most people, especially in my age group.. ahem... think I'm nuts. Course I guess it's not just because of the racing... :o

LTandRaptorider
12-17-2003, 08:41 PM
Kym, here's the pink truck... behind the Raptor, and may I add it's for sale?! Yes, I finally uploaded pics to imagestation, so I won't have to bug anyone again to post pics for me! ;)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/p0ff68653afb0c5c56c0d7b92a1c02679/fa454645.jpg

dirtmomma
12-17-2003, 09:05 PM
Kym, here's the pink truck... behind the Raptor, and may I add it's for sale?! Yes, I finally uploaded pics to imagestation, so I won't have to bug anyone again to post pics for me! ;)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/p0ff68653afb0c5c56c0d7b92a1c02679/fa454645.jpg

:blah: :D I LIKE THAT PINK TRUCK!!!! ya know thats one of my favorite colors ;) & it's a Chevy?? Too bad your on the other side of the world I think I'd look good hauling my quad in the back of that LOL :devil: :macho ;)

LTandRaptorider
12-18-2003, 05:50 AM
:blah: :D I LIKE THAT PINK TRUCK!!!! ya know thats one of my favorite colors ;) & it's a Chevy?? Too bad your on the other side of the world I think I'd look good hauling my quad in the back of that LOL :devil: :macho ;)

Ahhh... you'd look good hauling your quad in the back of any truck! But just to clarify, the RAPTOR is for sale, not pinky!! ;)

Me and pinky go way back, and I'll need her to haul me to new adventures soon... :eek: Me and my blue-eyed ******, Cody, who turns 14 tomorrow! Kind of old for a husky... I'll think she'll be around a while yet. We'll be singin... 'On the Road Again...'

ILGNCC400EX
12-18-2003, 11:29 AM
my wife saw your truck she said one of the Queer Eye for a Straight Guy had his truck painted like that

LTandRaptorider
12-18-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by ILGNCC400EX
my wife saw your truck she said one of the Queer Eye for a Straight Guy had his truck painted like that

ok, that did it! I'm getting it re-painted!! :o

dirtmomma
12-18-2003, 02:16 PM
ok, that did it! I'm getting it re-painted!! :o

AWE it's ok!! :) YOU had it painted that color:confused:
LMAO J/P once again!!

LTandRaptorider
12-18-2003, 02:38 PM
AWE it's ok!! :) YOU had it painted that color:confused:
LMAO J/P once again!!

Uh oh... Ok, let me clear that up right away!! No, I bought it used, the original owner sent it out to a custom shop that did the painting, striping, moulding and interior. I was out checking out the car dealers when I saw that truck in the lot, I was drawn in like a magnet... that much I have to admit to... I was checking it out, my buddy said," You've gotta be f*****g kdding me!" He wouldn't ride along for the test ride... I was working at a steel mill at the time, you can imagine the reaction when I swung in to the lot with that thing! That's ok, I have thick skin. Besides, I knew they were just jealous! It's a 93, but the piant is still in real good shape. But I've been thinking of getting it painted red or wine color. Maybe I'll go with the LT color scheme... yellow and blue! Oops, gotta go. My tumbler of Jim Beam is empty... :p

QuadJunkies
01-02-2004, 09:37 AM
Racing tonight,.its a Dbl header wk end!! whoooooo hooooo I thought I was going to go friggin NUTS for the last two weeks not ridiing!!!:eek2: :blah:

LTandRaptorider
01-02-2004, 10:11 AM
Racing tonight,.its a Dbl header wk end!! whoooooo hooooo I thought I was going to go friggin NUTS for the last two weeks not ridiing!!!:eek2: :blah:

Don't forget to have someone using the camera!! :D

QuadJunkies
01-02-2004, 11:18 AM
We got a new Sway bar today for the Predator!!!!. hehe Maybe Ill race it tongiht .....:blah: :macho

dirtmomma
01-03-2004, 09:18 AM
Ok Tina come on let us know how it went last night11 My son will be racing tonight ooooooo maybe I should put my borrowed sway bar on his blaster hummmm thats a good idea LOL I won't be racing tonight just spectating, I'm there to cheer him on I hope he does good!! Gotta keep them points going:D Hope ya had a good night & GOOD LUCK tonight!!!

QuadJunkies
01-03-2004, 10:05 AM
Welll that pisses me off........:grr: I just spent a half hour typing a HUGE reply and it said I had too many smileys so I went back to take a fw off and it erased all I typed so Im not going to type that all again right now....:mad: Ill type more tomrrow when I have some time it was a great night, alittle scary a fwe times and I got took some bumping( I,Did some too:p ) got rear ended once Saw one HORRIBLE wreck:( I had to start this wk end at the back of the line but still got a 1st place in the end!!!!:blah: Kids were so awesome! Kelsey got 1st place,Brandon took 3rd out of nine in the main and has the smallest quad out there!Troy took home third place due to spin out, he was in 1st.......:( I have so much to say, but it will have to wiat, Im off to race again tongiht, Ill post the pics tomorrow........:)

dirtmomma
01-04-2004, 08:12 AM
UUUggghhh don't you hate when that happens:grr: It's been saying taht alot lately......too many smilies:huh
Well it sounds like you all did good!! WE didn't race at all last night becuz of the weather!! They cancelled them. We are frozen up here, I think we are the only ones that DON'T have snow around our house though:rolleyes: So guess we'll be having a make up race, I just don'thope they put it on Jan 17 cuz thats the 1st flattrack @ another track that I really like. Well I got offered a very nice 250R to finish the season out on since I just don't have the HP to keep up w/ the other ones out front :blah: :devil: it's my brother in laws & it's a mena sun a ****** hehehe them girls will be hating me if I use it hehehe, just depends on if I can hold on to it LMAO!! We'll have to see though. Can't wait to hear how it all went Tina!!!:cool: :D

QuadJunkies
01-04-2004, 10:50 AM
UUUggghhh don't you hate when that happens:grr: It's been saying taht alot lately......too many smilies:huh
Well it sounds like you all did good!! WE didn't race at all last night becuz of the weather!! They cancelled them. We are frozen up here, I think we are the only ones that DON'T have snow around our house though:rolleyes: So guess we'll be having a make up race, I just don'thope they put it on Jan 17 cuz thats the 1st flattrack @ another track that I really like. Well I got offered a very nice 250R to finish the season out on since I just don't have the HP to keep up w/ the other ones out front :blah: :devil: it's my brother in laws & it's a mena sun a ****** hehehe them girls will be hating me if I use it hehehe, just depends on if I can hold on to it LMAO!! We'll have to see though. Can't wait to hear how it all went Tina!:cool: :D OK. No smileys this time cause I have alot to post about this week!!!First I have to ay... We ALL raced sooooo good last night!!!everyone is running ALOT faster than a few weeks ago....... We had TWO new ladies on te track last night too!! But. One of them I think wussed out, she was very,very, slow, and I was bummed she didnt come back out. I totally respect anyone who goes out and just gives it a try.W ealso had a good mini line up again and more coming nest race! There will be a ton of Predator 90's it a huge 90:s classs my boy dont stand much of a chance.:( . My girl gave me quite the scare last night, she amlsot launched herself off her quad!!!I mean she was literally hangin off of it!After veiwing the tape last night,we found that SHE was the cause of that .She cut off a wee one on a 50cc in a corner and that girl hit Kelseys rear tire I swear the only thing that saved her from coming completely off was her tethers didnt come off her hand and kinda kept her on it. SEVEN and his wife pointed out some very good info for me last night too... When she was bet over her hair was hangin down quite a ways(I didnt even THINK her hair was that long!)so its time for a braid for her from now on. She her her leg a little but nothing bad,I think it freaked her out more than anything, she has NEVER wrecked before.Im proud that the fact she got RIGHT BACK ON and even after beriong in last place..She still took home 2nd!! It kinda chokes me up just sitting here typing all this because Im so proud of each one of them.....
ok no more mushy stuff!!! hehehe.... Brandon wasnt focusing well tonight,Im not sure he had ALOT of excuses though!!LOL.....He gocks off alot and doesnt stay focused,but then alot of the others that were younger were too, they all looked like they were talking to each other out there even though they werent ..LOL! Anyhow He did end up taking home a third place .At one point BOTH of them were lined up side by side on the front . Both kids are leading in points....As a matter of fact......... I think ALL 4 US OF ARE!!!Im going to post what little pics I have (cam didnt take any very well)BUT I took out the 35mm cam if hope for some really good ones I can posr, Ill get them up hopefully in a day or so once I get them on disc....Heres my pics.....

QuadJunkies
01-04-2004, 10:55 AM
These I took on Fri of the quads.Dont laugh now...the Predator looks a little "GETTO "until the plastic comes this week!!:o :p

QuadJunkies
01-04-2004, 10:55 AM
:)

QuadJunkies
01-04-2004, 10:58 AM
heres a pic of the track before its raced on. The track was just about perfect lastnight not being watered much it got pretty slick but NO MUD!

QuadJunkies
01-04-2004, 10:58 AM
another.....

QuadJunkies
01-04-2004, 11:01 AM
Kym the roads wer HOBBILE here too!:eek2: it was white out coditions late Fri. night on a our way back to Kuna. And DAYUM COLD! I wore four layers last tonight and was STILL freezing:( I thiknk it was around the low 20;s last nght when we raced and in a Tin building, you can bet it was ALOT colder than that!

QuadJunkies
01-04-2004, 11:04 AM
He is one of a min that raced. He had tow of them . I think they are called KYM. I guess they are great for Trailing with,but I wasnt too impressed with them on the Track. Now the LEM ,Kasea,Predator and LT80 were all awesome! We had on Honda 90,but it must not have been runnin to its potential cause Ive seen a honda 90 run!:blah: :macho

QuadJunkies
01-04-2004, 11:05 AM
Here one of my two monkeys staging :p You cant see it becasue its too dark, but in the background the whole lots is full of minis and AM class

QuadJunkies
01-04-2004, 11:06 AM
some of them lining up

QuadJunkies
01-04-2004, 11:08 AM
Brandon out holeshots his Big Sis (her bottom end is still having issues:mad: ) But she smokes all of them on this pass :o :D

QuadJunkies
01-04-2004, 11:14 AM
This was the pratice run, Troy was trying to get used to the Hoosiers on his quad that he borrowed from a freind....

QuadJunkies
01-04-2004, 11:16 AM
this is the Vforce that took a bad Fall Fri. night..BUT... he burned the midnight oil and was up and running St. night.......!:eek2:

QuadJunkies
01-04-2004, 11:17 AM
soory for the bad pic....:( eveyones Camera were having a hard time taking pics for some reason.........

QuadJunkies
01-04-2004, 11:20 AM
BAD< BAD PIC!!:mad: This gal got the holshot but I pinch her off in corner three and almost lapped her:p :macho she is getting to race ALOT better though!!

QuadJunkies
01-04-2004, 11:22 AM
Hey....... Where is everyone??????:huh :p

QuadJunkies
01-04-2004, 11:23 AM
Oh..... There they are!!!!!!!!:o :D :blah:

QuadJunkies
01-04-2004, 11:24 AM
here Im waiting for theline up, we had a restart for someone jumoing the gun, this is when I got rear ended:grr:

QuadJunkies
01-04-2004, 11:25 AM
more minis!!!:macho

QuadJunkies
01-04-2004, 11:26 AM
:blah:

QuadJunkies
01-04-2004, 11:30 AM
Thats all I have for now Ill get moe up tomorrow hopefully, I was bummed I had one good one of a MOTO 440 that drove 6 hours from Rexburg ( up by St. Anthonys) but it wasnt running well for some reason...:confused: His Hydraulic Clutch was giving him a hard time he siad with the cold(hmmm Maybe we wont be getting one for the Predator now)..:o

dirtmomma
01-04-2004, 05:50 PM
Very nice once again Tina CONGRATULATIONS to ALL of you!!! sounds like you guys froze your ***'z off but had a good time!!! You got rearended??:huh don't tell me they came around the turn & didn't stop :eek: :rolleyes: Thats Awesome you guys are all in 1st for points here's a WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO for ya ;) ;)
TTYL,Kym:cool:

QuadJunkies
01-04-2004, 11:54 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dirtmomma
[B] You got rearended??:huh don't tell me they came around the turn & didn't stop :eek: :rolleyes: no actually it was right off the line!:eek: :p I think the one girl (behind me ) saw the gal on the pole go, so she thought the light was green so she went .....me............ I was still waiting for the light to turn :huh . So I got rear ended. I kept telling Troy I had a bad feeling she was going to rear end me that night.......:p

LTandRaptorider
01-05-2004, 12:23 PM
here Im waiting for theline up, we had a restart for someone jumoing the gun, this is when I got rear ended:grr:

That'll leave a mark!! :eek2: :devil:

QuadJunkies
01-06-2004, 12:23 AM
That'll leave a mark!! :eek2: :devil: :p

dirtmomma
01-06-2004, 08:18 AM
That'll leave a mark!! :eek2: :devil:

Yeah Babbeeee!! Hey LT missed your humor this weekend;) you musta went out & had fun how dare you LMAO j/p Ohhhhhhhhh we are getting some snow finally yeah buddy I told my son, get ready to warm them quads up I think Momma may have to take the kids sledding behind the Kodiak:blah: :D :cool: we'll post pics if we go play in it!!

QuadJunkies
01-06-2004, 10:56 AM
Yeah Babbeeee!! Hey LT missed your humor this weekend;) you musta went out & had fun how dare you LMAO j/p Ohhhhhhhhh we are getting some snow finally yeah buddy I told my son, get ready to warm them quads up I think Momma may have to take the kids sledding behind the Kodiak:blah: :D :cool: we'll post pics if we go play in it!! We are getting a fair amt as well,Sucks having to work it snowed EVERYDAY I have had to work!:mad: Next race is Jan. 17th:) Im still debating on Iceracing the end of this month at the B of A center......

Chef
01-06-2004, 11:22 AM
I think the golfcart is finally snowed in....and NO thats not our car.:p

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/Chef/Snow0001.jpg

QuadJunkies
01-06-2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Chef
I think the golfcart is finally snowed in....and NO thats not our car.:p

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/Chef/Snow0001.jpg WOW!! I gues you did get some snow:eek2: . I forgot to mention that I got back my film from tehi last race SAWWETT pics!!!:blah: Ill be using a 35 mm ALOT more from now on! There kinda dardk, but no blurr!! Im getting them on Disc tomorrow so Ill get htem up soon!

Chef
01-06-2004, 11:26 AM
I'll get some pics of the 400 in about 18" of it later today...Its great.:D

QuadJunkies
01-06-2004, 11:56 AM
I'll get some pics of the 400 in about 18" of it later today...Its great.:D NICE!!!!! Ok rub it in I cant go........:grr: ;) I lok forward to seeing them!

dirtmomma
01-06-2004, 03:02 PM
Right on Chef looks like you guys got ALOT!!!! WE only have about 2-2.5 inches but at least its something!! Took the 300 out earlier but the chain kept coming off & come to find out one of the tensioner bolts broke off :grr: :( so now I'm done darn it. It's a good thing I DID miss my main last race cuz it probably was broke or would of broke on the track & who kows what would of happened:eek: Soooooo now I'm warming up & then gonna pull the kids in thier plastic swimming pool around the place hehehe the few minutes I did ride though I bet it would of been hella hard to control it at the ice races LOL

LTandRaptorider
01-06-2004, 03:23 PM
Yeah Babbeeee!! Hey LT missed your humor this weekend;) you musta went out & had fun how dare you LMAO j/p Ohhhhhhhhh we are getting some snow finally yeah buddy I told my son, get ready to warm them quads up I think Momma may have to take the kids sledding behind the Kodiak:blah: :D :cool: we'll post pics if we go play in it!!

I was hidin from the snow... :mad:

Chef
01-06-2004, 03:37 PM
I took this picture about 20 minutes ago...and no, I was never stuck. My front wheels got full of ice and wouldnt spin, so it just acted like a sled for about 50 feet till I stopped and knocked it all out.

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/Chef/400%20Snow.jpg

QuadJunkies
01-06-2004, 11:55 PM
I took this picture about 20 minutes ago...and no, I was never stuck. My front wheels got full of ice and wouldnt spin, so it just acted like a sled for about 50 feet till I stopped and knocked it all out.

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/Chef/400%20Snow.jpg :eek: NOW THAT is some snow!!!!!:eek2:

LTandRaptorider
01-07-2004, 11:50 AM
:eek: NOW THAT is some snow!!!!!:eek2:

That don't look appealing to me in the least! :(

dirtmomma
01-07-2004, 12:15 PM
That don't look appealing to me in the least! :(
LMAO you JUST DON'T LIKE SNOW DO YA :p we have a friend that we went & seen last night & he's the same way LOL he says the snow is for white people, you don't see black snow do ya ROFLMAO maybe ya had to be there!!(yeah he's black):cool:

LTandRaptorider
01-07-2004, 01:11 PM
LMAO you JUST DON'T LIKE SNOW DO YA :p we have a friend that we went & seen last night & he's the same way LOL he says the snow is for white people, you don't see black snow do ya ROFLMAO maybe ya had to be there!!(yeah he's black):cool:

oh damn, that was funny!!! :D :devil:

nah... I HATE snow. and cold... and the depressing gray skys... :(

woohoo! It's up to 17 degrees now! :grr:

warmer climate, here I come!! :D