PDA

View Full Version : Trade Plastic any one?

suck my pipe
12-06-2003, 11:09 PM
i want to trade my race cut plastics for full fenders. No cracks or nuttin like that just normal scratches. I can show email pics if any one is interested, I cut them fine nuttin wrong with them but i wat to race XC and i would look stupid with MX cut fenders. They look good thoe. I think they look better then full fenders by far but oh well let me know if any one is interested PS GOTTA BE YELLOw keep your own lights and black plastic the lights go in and your own ignition all that stuff just the front plastic .

suck my pipe
12-08-2003, 01:56 PM
Nobody wants some nice race cut plastics? I thuoght I would get a hundred responces figuring how meny people ask how to cut there plastic all the time cause there worried about messing up on them, well all the cutting and sanding is done for you if an one is interested just post or PM me. :huh :huh :huh :huh

12-08-2003, 04:08 PM
no offence or nothing,but its gonna be hard to find some1 to do that. think about it,the person with full fenders could just cut theres the way the want. I dunno,maybe i'm wrong. but you're best off just selling them and buying new plastics,plus their new.

suck my pipe
12-08-2003, 05:55 PM
yah true, but if someone is thinking about cutting theres and maybe isnt so good with there hands they would rather just trade I duno proubly right but i'm still lookin for a trade!