PDA

View Full Version : cams

robert goyeau
12-04-2003, 07:08 PM
i don't know wut cam to get i got a 11:1 piston t4 kandn i race flat track alot and a little bit of mx in there a little bit wut would be the best cam to get i am so lost with these cams

the yella yak
12-04-2003, 07:59 PM
TC motocross cam. I race flattrack and drag and I love the cam. Plus it's a drop-in. No need for aftermarket springs or anything. I've ran mine in a few races and dragged a lot and haven't had a seconds trouble with mine.

Silverfox@C&DRacing
12-05-2003, 08:34 AM
I have a hotcam stg 2 in my bike, I race mx and trailride. I had a webcam allround and like the stg2 better.

Tommy 17
12-05-2003, 02:36 PM
i have the TC mx grind also... AWESOME TOP END!!!

its the perfect flat track/mx cam... wfo full throttle revving is where the cam likes to be ridden at....

cals400ex
12-05-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Silverfox@C&DRacing
I have a hotcam stg 2 in my bike, I race mx and trailride. I had a webcam allround and like the stg2 better.

did you run different rockers with that webcam?? which cams is more aggressive, the stage 2 or web? also, what makes you like the hotcam better??

by the way robert, i am running a stage 2 hotcam too. i really like the cam. it made a pretty big difference and i have not had any problems with my bike after i installed it.