PDA

View Full Version : Places to ride that you don't know how to get to.

87Warrior
02-14-2002, 08:09 PM
There are many places to ride in the basic Lenape district (ie. shamog, Tabernacle, Medford, chattsworth) ok maybe not medford but the others have places.(these places are in south jersey)

Shamog (aka Indian Mills) - The best place i hear to ride there is on Atsion road, a pit called Murphy's. just don't go there at the end of the month (PO-9s[Staties{cops}] are everywhere) its very big from what i hear and dosn't get boring even after 6 months of riding there everyday.

Tabernacle - There is a very small one acre pit on Route 206, i practically own it (don't hold me to that) would get boring in one day 2 good jumps (when built). -one on Flyatt road behind an abandon trailer area decently sized nobody cares if you ride there (as of yet keep it that way) - one on 532, sligltly bigger than the one on Flyatt about 20 (could be more don't really know 4 sure) acres of riding, careful people are known to care if you ride there. - one on goosepond road (Called tire pit) small but its got most everything, one person lives nearby that owns it, just watch out if a grizzly 600 comes at you!! - on south park road CLOSE TO THE BORDER TO CHATTSWORTH there is a pit to the right about a half a mile after the road turns to dirt, it's "blocked" by wooden posts, highly ilLEAGAL to ride there, DON'T get caught if you want to see your quad again, just dress like you won't get hurt and sue if you crash you might get off easy. - down the road some more (3/4 mile to the left) is a HUGE pit called the bahamas, called so b/c of the blue water there (don't try to swim there it's deeper than you would want it to be) big cliffs nice 4x4 trails, recomeded you go on sunday to all of these spots (no hunting) - the power lines, good mudding in the wet, just go down 532, you'll see 'em - there is one last pit on the border of indian mills and 'nacle called Hasses on caranza road and bosarthtown road. never been there can't say much.

Chattsworth - you already know, NJORVP or almost the whole town lol

if you can't find these sucks for you
if these locations mean nothing to you, sucks for you
if you think i'm promoting ilLEAGAL activity, not true just sugesting some good riding
if you spent like an hour reading this and you don't go to any of them SUCKS FOR YOU!!;)

My fingers hurt
and your welcome

87Warrior
02-15-2002, 06:55 PM
Just to add to that long amount of info:

I would not recomend jumping at the "Bahamas" the "jumps" there aren't bad, they're SUICIDAL, as in 20 feet high jumps with no landing. it would be fun to coast down the jump though.

FYI there is a way to tell if you are close to the bahamas, there is a memorial to a fallen atver on the right side and the road to the bahamas is directly to the left.

Contrary to the title of this post, you might be able to find these places, if you live in jersey.

any questions as to what is in those pits or how to get there just e-mail or post a ?.

87Warrior
02-20-2002, 06:16 PM
These are good places to ride in south jersey if you know how to get to them(i could help you with directions) the biggest problem is parking somewhere to go riding. the way i always do is just ride on the street to get to these places.
Most are sand pits the best part is that MOST of the time, you will have the pit to yourself (except for murphy's pit)
these are VERY close to NJORVP to give you an idea

And, oh yeah, ^BUMP^

02-26-2002, 08:39 PM
87 Warrior

Just wanted to reply to your post so people dont think your talking to yourself.

what about the big pit just north of chatts and sout of the RR.

Or even better the one east of chatts and just south of 72 I hear its real quite and looks like an airfield LOL

Ham Sandwich
02-26-2002, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by 87Warrior
the biggest problem is parking somewhere to go riding.

no sh*t! thanks for the "top secret" local piney insider info....Parking is the problem Everywhere in the barrens

and that's funny you reply to your own thread 3 times in a row LoL:p

my crew gives you the a okay 87 warrior

87Warrior
02-27-2002, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by 440EX4me
87 Warrior

Just wanted to reply to your post so people dont think your talking to yourself.

what about the big pit just north of chatts and sout of the RR.

Or even better the one east of chatts and just south of 72 I hear its real quite and looks like an airfield LOL

never heard of em i havent been within the limits of chatts in 2 years letalone to see where to ride.

02-28-2002, 06:14 PM
yo ham where the **** did you find that old school pic,,,

02-28-2002, 09:13 PM
never heard of em i havent been within the limits of chatts in 2 years letalone to see where to ride.

Well I have never been to either but the one south of 72 is a real no no as its the test/ bombing range for the military.

I was just curious if you had known of the other since you knew most others.

NJ250Rrider
03-01-2002, 02:26 AM
You mean Warren Grove? I used to ride there a few years ago. The military guys said they didnt care just dont tear up their roads. I wonder if its still cool? It was wild running them trails and the thunder from the jets was louder than my wide open shee!! I mean I couldnt hear my quad at all.

spincr4hire
03-06-2002, 01:21 PM
German's love david hasselhoff..... :)