PDA

View Full Version : New Msr And Answer Gear

MX#9
12-04-2003, 02:55 PM
I have several pair of new MSR and Answer riding pants and jerseys and some gloves. Also have 1 brand new,never wore, Answer M-8 Helmet, red,black,silver, size can be large or extra large with a change of liners that I also have. Pants are all 36 except 1 pair of world tour MSR pants that are 32. Jerseys are mostly xl with a few xxl. Gloves are a mix of l,xl,and xxl. All apparel is from the 02 lines. MSR is mosly system x with some rage. Answer is mostly stylus with some edge. Jerseys and pants are matching outfits with some gloves to match. Colors are varied,please post or pm for any more details. Will sell pants jersey glove combos for $90.00 till I run out. The helmet with 1 liner for $130.00 or $150.00 with both liners. This stuff is all new and I do have some used gear as well if anyone wants to haggle over the used stuff. I do not have a digital camera at home nor do I know how to put them up. We do have one where I work and I can borrow it and e-mail pictures within a day of request.