PDA

View Full Version : Need a place to ride between Rd 2 and Rd 3?

SECCRS
12-04-2003, 09:08 AM
If you are going to want to ride between the round in Florida and the round in Georgia this is the place to do it. Durhamtown Plantation is only 15-20 minutes from Aonia Park and and will offer you similiar trail that you will face there. They are quad and bike friendly.

Over 60 miles of of one-way, well-marked trails
7 Mile swamp trail loop with jumps for fun
Three different motocross tracks for all types of riders (peewee, mini and adult mx)
Over 8,000 acres of (over 80 miles ATV/Dirt Bike marked trails from Beginner to Experienced)
Pine woods (both tight and open trails), Hardwood ridges, 7 miles of river bottoms, woods, enduro and hare scramble trails and much more to explore.

They have cabins, primitive and hook-ups. Call now to get your reservation. I called there yesterday to get mine and they are running out for that week. Said there was some Factory teams that have called to inquire about there facility. This place will fill up call and get your reservation before you miss out and wish you did.

www.Durhamtown.com

Doug Parker
doug@seccrs.com

03400EX_Nacs
12-04-2003, 04:42 PM
just a suggestion.... you might want to make your post subject a lil more detailed so you'll get somemore veiws

foxracingpredat
12-05-2003, 02:33 PM
that place sounds sweet,,if i go to round 2 and 3, i am for sure practicing there on between the races