PDA

View Full Version : St. Joe On Sunday

Sandragggen
12-04-2003, 01:45 AM
Anyone riding St. Joe Sunday? Zac and I are planning to do a little drag racing Sunday and was wondering who else will be there. The weather man say's high in the 40's and sunny. See you all there.

JMiller

markk
12-04-2003, 09:15 AM
Hey there i had some buddies that said they saw u there and raced a little, A honda 440, a honda 250R, a white Z400 and a stock 400 did u see them guys, i heard u guy where smokin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bean
12-04-2003, 10:17 AM
i want to go, but my R is still slightly dissassembled, i have plenty of time to work on her though, i dont have school till monday, i need rotors, and a new (3rd one) reserve bottle

Sandragggen
12-04-2003, 11:36 AM
markk...yea we talked to those guys for awhile and they seem to be a pretty cool group of guys...tell them to come on down Sunday. The more the merrier.

Bean...what's up with the reserve bottles? I've not seen you at St. Joe for some time. I've got a buddy that may be able to hook you up with the rotor's. Everything that I've bought from him has been cheaper than most. His number is 636-461-0880. When are you going to stick a ESR 310 in that R?

JMiller

macanic
12-04-2003, 04:46 PM
I'LL BE THERE......
did go last week because went riding at OATS MO.
a little woods riding is good for ya every now and then

i might bring the tecate down on sun.

Sandragggen
12-04-2003, 06:14 PM
I'd like to see the Tacate run. It's always good to race with you and Bill macanic. I think I'm bring the bom with me this weekend to give the EX a rest...plus it needs a oil change and valves adjusted and I don't feel like messing with it right now. See you Sunday.

JMiller

Moded86R
12-05-2003, 02:23 PM
I am going tommorow not sunday.

I am off work both days.So I guess I could go down there both days.I am definitly going tommorow though.

I already got the trailer hooked up.I just got to load the bikes and get gas.

Like I said in the other post.My R will be at home on the work stand.Seems like it's always there.:rolleyes:

macanic
12-05-2003, 09:15 PM
i think im going to go satuday morning for a little while
ill take the tecate down.

Moded86R
12-05-2003, 09:41 PM
I'll be there tommorow.The bikes are already on the trailer ready to go.

I will be driving a black tahoe.With a really beat up 16ft trailer.With 2 02 400ex's.And a blaster that is black and white with an FMF pipe.I am pretty sure we will all be wearing overall's to.

I'll be down there freezin I guess.

macanic
12-05-2003, 10:27 PM
i should be down there

you wont miss me ill stick-out

85 kawasaki tecate 3 wheeler with 10 over swingarm
and drag pipe

Sandragggen
12-06-2003, 07:17 PM
Sprockets changed, gassed up ready to get our drag-on. We will be there Sunday in the am.

JMiller

macanic
12-06-2003, 08:50 PM
ME TOO...

Moded86R
12-06-2003, 10:06 PM
I went there today.

We where the first bikes there at 8:30 am.The flats where still frozen.And so where we.We rode all the way until 4:30.I wrecked twice.The first time I jumped and endoed.Almost going over the bars in 3rd pinned.The next time different jump about the same speed.And I did the opposite and fell off the back of the bike.I didn't get hurt either time.Nor did the bike.Even though I am pretty sore.

There was a YFZ450 down there.It was beating everyone pretty badly.Believe it or not.I was launching pretty good with him on my basicly stock 400ex.Then he was gone.To give you an idea how bad it was.He was giving us 10 bike lenghts and then taking off.And steal beating us.

Then there was a ron woods stage 3 ds650 with nitrous down there.The kid wasn't spraying.But he was smoking everyone down there.That thing hauled pretty good.

Also I got to drag a z400 and a couple kfx's.They where only beating me by about a bike.That isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

The only things done to my 400ex.Are all the free mods.(grind header pipe welds,remove spark arrestor,drill another hole inside the pipe,A UNI filter and it has a 158 main jet.)I think if I took my air box lid off I would have run atleast even with the z/kfx's.My buddy was beating them.And when I have my airbox lid off I can pull him by about a bike.

All in all it wasn't a bad trip at all.The bike's are still in one peice.(and still loaded on the trailer.lol)And non of us got hurt.Had a great day of riding.And met some cool people.I wish I had the money to go tommorow to.But after today I am pretty wore out.

400exmom
12-07-2003, 06:20 AM
i wish i woulda seen this yesterday:(

macanic
12-07-2003, 06:55 PM
It was a good day today....

lots of drag racing going on today..
well do it again pending weather in a couple of weeks.

big bad beny
12-08-2003, 05:12 PM
hay whats up sandragggen ya i was wating to go relly bad but there was not eny room for my Quad. that guy with the 250R that you were talking to was my brother he was with the 440EX, Z400 and the, stock 400EX. Put hay maybe next time i will se you down there. Well ride hard

P.S. Ride Red and Ride Red