PDA

View Full Version : Post office ever "misplace" your package?

bandit390
12-03-2003, 07:22 PM
Well mine was. I found a note on my door, saying "Package was left on your car" Well its not there. They left the note on the door, why not the package on my door.

I called them up and they said, they cant find it and that the postmaster will call me tomorrow. Im sure he/she will tell me alot of bs which will end up with me still not getting my package.

It wasnt insured and my neighboors didn't take it. Does the post office sometimes refund your money? Can I file a complaint or something like that?

03400EX_Nacs
12-03-2003, 07:38 PM
man that freakin sucks i hope they do something about it..... its thier fault so they should

Narly R
12-03-2003, 07:50 PM
Hmm Id think they should cover that, but they will make up a bunch of excuses, and blahh blahh blahh...:rolleyes:

Aceman
12-03-2003, 11:39 PM
What kind of postal worker leaves a package on a car? I've never heard of that before. Since it's not insured I'm not really sure who would have to pay to replace the package. I don't even know if there allowed to leave it on the car, I kind of thought they at least have to leave it by the door.

stace609
12-04-2003, 08:22 AM
I had a rear shock sent to me and it never got here. Luckily the guy had insured it so he's gonna claim it and send me the money. I've gotten packages where it looked like they were ran overwith a truck and they had fragile all over them. Needless to say the stuff was broken. Ones that took weeks and weeks. I asked my friend back in pa if she liked the birthday present I got her and she's like "what birthday present?" I hate the $@%^$#^ post office:mad: :grr: :mad:

Silverfox@C&DRacing
12-04-2003, 08:24 AM
This has happened twice to me and the pkgs that were shiped to customers were not insured and I was told there was nothing I could do, basically I was out $300 :macho. Just some advice whenever you send anything through the mail of value make sure you insure it.

jollyrj
12-04-2003, 09:00 AM
Bleh, post office. Use U.P.S.

ScreaminZ400
12-04-2003, 12:24 PM
yea with my RPM swingarm :grr: buit i got a free one for it

sportraxrider10
12-04-2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by jollyrj
Bleh, post office. Use U.P.S.

agreed:macho