PDA

View Full Version : Herman racing

Kilabanshee
12-03-2003, 05:10 PM
Man I love there stuff soo much. I just got rezzie clamps and they looked soo good i almost didnot put them on. Ive had great action with them ordering parts and all ive heard is great reviews on there arms and other products. They have a review on there pluss +1 arms and axle carrier and the exriders admin at the time loved em to death. If anyone wants more info on there parts go on www.hermanracing.com or contact brad a 215 679 2410!!!

440ex kid
12-03-2003, 07:02 PM
Its herrmann.

Kilabanshee
12-03-2003, 07:43 PM
Yeah my bad i cant even spell my buddys last name pretty pathetic isnot it lmao. Yeah very soon iam getting one of his axle carriers they look insanely awesome.

Moded86R
12-03-2003, 08:16 PM
I have a herrman axle carrier.Very nice qaulity and a good price to.Great people to deal with.I am going to order another one for my 300ex next week.

LilGuyOn400ex
12-03-2003, 10:36 PM
I called them last year to asked if they could build my a wheelie bar for my quad.
They hooked me up with their designer "Tippy" This guy has his sh#& together.. The final product is top rate. The machine work is unbelievable. All made out of 4130 chromoly, silver vein powder coated. I'll do buisness with them again. OH the mounting brackets for the pegs didn't work. So I called and talked with Tippy about it. He made me a different set, and didn't charge me anything.. Great customer service.

brandonpeake
12-04-2003, 06:38 AM
when i had my banshee i was wanting some extended a arms and brad was great he talked with me on 3 different occasions so i wouyld get the best arm for me and my bike and riding conditions, great people to deal with
the only reason i chose their arm was b/c how much help he was and no other company i tried to deal with acted or was as much of a help as
herrman racing

Kilabanshee
12-04-2003, 03:19 PM
Yeah i agree i love the service there they always want to talk to you and they will pretty much build you anything to your specification. If anyone wants more info or anything i know brad pretty well and can contact him for you thanks. "headpin900" aim

Kilabanshee
12-05-2003, 12:44 PM
Who else has had good experiance with these guys???