PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use IRC?

hondafox440
12-03-2003, 03:03 PM
Anyone know of a good XDCC search engine? I'm looking for Combat Flight Simulator 3. I haven't used IRC in a few months and I have forgotten this site that was a big XDCC search engine. You could type in what you were looking for and it would tell you which bots on which channels on which servers had it. I think it was called Netbox?

Also, how do you enable DCC auto recieve? I thought I knew how (using mIRC 6.21, go to Options - DCC - click "Auto Accept" for both), but ti still gives me an error. Will I need to log off and back on after changing these settings?

Doibugu2
12-03-2003, 03:05 PM
:huh I don't have a clue what you just said.

MOFO
12-03-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by hondafox440
Anyone know of a good XDCC search engine? I'm looking for Combat Flight Simulator 3. I haven't used IRC in a few months and I have forgotten this site that was a big XDCC search engine. You could type in what you were looking for and it would tell you which bots on which channels on which servers had it. I think it was called Netbox?

Also, how do you enable DCC auto recieve? I thought I knew how (using mIRC 6.21, go to Options - DCC - click "Auto Accept" for both), but ti still gives me an error. Will I need to log off and back on after changing these settings?

Ummmm.....

my answer is "Yes"? :confused: :huh

Ryan
12-03-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
:huh I don't have a clue what you just said.

Me neither :eek2:

Quad18star
12-03-2003, 04:44 PM
I use IRC but i don't have a clue how to enable DCC or any channel or bots where you can get what you're looking for . IRC is a chat program for those of you who don't know what it is . Just like an ordinary chat room . It's linked all over the world and you can log on usinf different servers . Can also get movies , music, games , programs , name it you can get it . Very simply to use once you get the hang of it . Its also free.

hondafox440
12-03-2003, 05:29 PM
Found it :)

http://www.packetnews.com in case you were wondering.

And http://www.ircspy.com