View Full Version : Moon Landing... Real or Fake?

Glow Plug
12-02-2003, 08:39 PM
We were talking about this in school today and I was wondering what your opions on this were. Do you think I really happened or was it a fake ?

250rtone
12-02-2003, 08:41 PM
It happened.

LTandRaptorider
12-02-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Glow Plug
We were talking about this in school today and I was wondering what your opions on this were. Do you think I really happened or was it a fake ?

Well, seeing as how I witnessed it live... :rolleyes: go ahead, bust my stones now...

I could've sworn I saw strings attached to Armstrong... ;)

Of course it was real! We're the greatest country on the planet, putting a man on the moon was no big deal for us!! :devil:

Ready for some more beef? :D

Glow Plug
12-02-2003, 08:46 PM
personally I don't see how you could think it was really but this is just my oppion. tell me how the fit a luner rover into the luner lander (don't know what its called) when the luner rover was bigger?

Ryan
12-02-2003, 08:50 PM
I definitly think it was real. A few questions were asked like, "How come we couldn't see any of the stars in the backround?" Nasa simply answerd, "The moon was to bright to see anything from a distance.:

It was real. I don't understand why someone or some huge company would lie about something like that.

MOFO
12-02-2003, 08:53 PM

anyone that thinks its fake needs to watch out for those black silent helicopters flying over head watching them...

4wheelboy
12-02-2003, 08:53 PM
we lannded on the mooon?:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Bad Habit
12-02-2003, 08:56 PM
Well, my mom saw it live (lt is old:D ) and she to this day does not believe it. Her stance is if it was such a big objective for us to obtain that goal, why did we just say good job guys, and then essentially forget about it?

batgeek
12-02-2003, 09:04 PM
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/moontruth.asp

4wheelboy
12-02-2003, 09:05 PM
then why da hell would we spend billons of dollars an chit with NASA and all that.:confused: are there any reasons why yous think they didnt land on the moon:confused:

Quad18star
12-02-2003, 09:17 PM
I believe it was all a Hoax . Americans did not want Russia to beat them to the moon . Going to the moon was a symbol of power and Americans could not let Russia have the glory of knowing they had more power . There are too many things that are suspicious , like shadows , sizes of objects, and winds. I'm certain that it wasn't long after this all happened, that Americans landed on the moon , but I don't think they did it on that exact date . But hey this is just my 2cents .

Greg Z
12-02-2003, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
I believe it was all a Hoax . Americans did not want Russia to beat them to the moon . Going to the moon was a symbol of power and Americans could not let Russia have the glory of knowing they had more power . There are too many things that are suspicious , like shadows , sizes of objects, and winds. I'm certain that it wasn't long after this all happened, that Americans landed on the moon , but I don't think they did it on that exact date . But hey this is just my 2cents .

The wind... Ha... my god people r stupid. There is no gravity on the moon so if they left the flag alone it would GO STRAIGHT UP. THe reason the flag was moving was because he was attaching a string to the pole so it can stand out instead of the flag going up. THe shadows were a little differnt because the guys were on hills or down the hills. I beleive it happend....... I do think the talking was like scripted though lol But landing on the moon was real..

12-02-2003, 09:25 PM
all i gotta say is :huh

Ryan
12-02-2003, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by js52589
stop being geeky nerds and talk about quads please :( :D

So did anyone see that 450r on honda's website? Looks pretty cool.

:D

CHAUNCY
12-02-2003, 09:37 PM
I believe it happened:macho

310Rduner
12-02-2003, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
anyone that thinks its fake needs to watch out for those black silent helicopters flying over head watching them...

SHHH!!!! Talk about them you mustn't... they're recording everything we say:uhoh:

SGA
12-02-2003, 09:38 PM
I think we did.

Actually, it would be cool to ride a quad on the moon. Clear a double on the moon, go 100 yards and land softly.
Just dont wreck, It would be a LONG ambulance ride to the hospital

Bad Habit
12-02-2003, 09:51 PM

Oh now your just being a wiseazz.

Besides they're dark green I tell you.;)

:D

ghak99
12-02-2003, 10:10 PM
I have seen 3 college presentations given in front of 250-300 people, 2 say we didn't and 1 said we did. I feel at the time we did not land on the moon but probably did shortly after.

One thing that really gets me is how do the crosshairs in the pictures go behind the people and machines????????

There are some reflections in the visors on the helmets that I have never seen explained with a logical explination either.

I watch a really enteresting video on this one time that brought out many other things that can't be explained.

If I had personally watched it when it happened or truely believed our government wouldn't hide or make something up then I might feel different.

Just my 2 cents but I don't think we did!

ghak99
12-02-2003, 10:23 PM
How about the radiation belt, the suits and craft was no where close to being able to protect the people wearing them.

Narly R
12-02-2003, 10:35 PM
I think it happened, be a hard thing to pull off and not do it.

MOFO
12-03-2003, 04:53 AM
sigh... I still cant believe people think its fake. Leave it to the canadians... :rolleyes: The really sad part is I cant believe its a topic in colleges either...

MOFO
12-03-2003, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by ghak99
How about the radiation belt, the suits and craft was no where close to being able to protect the people wearing them.

really? please tell me more... what kind of suits were they wearing? what were they rated for? How much radiation would they be exposed to... please tell. If you can say they didnt do it, please back up your facts.

LTandRaptorider
12-03-2003, 06:09 AM
personally I don't see how you could think it was really but this is just my oppion. tell me how the fit a luner rover into the luner lander (don't know what its called) when the luner rover was bigger?

WTF are you talking about?? :huh Be quiet up there, or we'll drop a SkyLab on your head... :rolleyes:

BTW, I guess NASA produced the first ATV! ;)

k2-dawg
12-03-2003, 06:37 AM
People take movies waaay to seriously.... Why somebody see Capricorn One on AMC recently or what? It did happen we landed on the moon, period.

Californication.

F-16Guy
12-03-2003, 07:26 AM
Go ask John Glenn, he'll punch you in the d@mn nose. What's wrong with people these days...:cuss:

ZSK
12-03-2003, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Greg Z
The wind... Ha... my god people r stupid. There is no gravity on the moon so if they left the flag alone it would GO STRAIGHT UP. THe reason the flag was moving was because he was attaching a string to the pole so it can stand out instead of the flag going up. THe shadows were a little differnt because the guys were on hills or down the hills. I beleive it happend....... I do think the talking was like scripted though lol But landing on the moon was real..

Actually you're not completely right on this one Greg Z. There is no wind on the moon that's correct, but there is deffinately gravity. You're getting gravity and atmosphere confused. How do you explain the rising and falling of earth's tides? The moon's GRAVITY actually pulls the water towards itself. Or how do you explain the apollo missions staying in orbit around the moon? Do you think that they just hit gas and turned left or right? The flag didn't have strings attatched to it, there was actually wires in the fabric to hold the flag up to make it look as if it was waving in the wind.

sly400ex
12-03-2003, 08:29 AM
I think we need monkeyboy's opinion on this......:rolleyes:

Glow Plug
12-03-2003, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by cleanshave300ex
The flag didn't have strings attatched to it, there was actually wires in the fabric to hold the flag up to make it look as if it was waving in the wind.

thats what they did exept it was a rod accoss the top of the flag to make it up right.

Alright i'll probley get flamed by this. But I have been doing reasearch on this becuase I find it intresting but fuew thousand miles out side of earth there is a feild of radation that helps to trap the radion from hitting the earth. But to get through this radation feild you would need to be surrouned by atleast 4 feet of lead just to survive getting through it.

ghak99
12-03-2003, 02:57 PM
I got the same responce when I brought out points earlier. The research I heard was 6 feet of lead would do the job but you might live with 4 1/2 feet?

Prepare to be attacked be people who "watched it"...:D

MOFO
12-03-2003, 03:01 PM
I got the same responce when I brought out points earlier. The research I heard was 6 feet of lead would do the job but you might live with 4 1/2 feet?

Prepare to be attacked be people who "watched it"...:D

WTF??? Give me hard facts... links to websites that explain this in detail and explain what they use now DOES not work. I dont buy this BS for one bit.

Quad18star
12-03-2003, 03:14 PM
They never landed on the moon . Thats That . LOL :blah: Everyone has personal opinions and mine is that they never landed on the moon on the specific date . But since I'm Canadian , my opinion doesn't count .

ghak99
12-03-2003, 03:35 PM
This web site brings out a few enteresting points.

www.aulis.com

trx400ex
12-03-2003, 03:38 PM
http://www.redzero.demon.co.uk/moonhoax/

a website for nonbeleivers to beleive.....really expains most everything..

MOFO
12-03-2003, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by trx400ex
http://www.redzero.demon.co.uk/moonhoax/

a website for nonbeleivers to beleive.....really expains most everything..

good website.

MOFO
12-03-2003, 03:46 PM
I've got a question...

Everytime a spaceship goes INTO space, from a launch, if its fake...where is it going??? Please dont tell me they are fake, I have personally seen a shuttle launch...what I want to know, if they dont go to space, where exactly are they going????

This entire idea of everything being fabricated is rediculous... I'm done wasting my time.

ghak99
12-03-2003, 03:48 PM
I never said any thing about other launches. I only stated that i dont feel they landed on the moon at the time they said they did.

ghak99
12-03-2003, 03:51 PM
Do you feel our government is capable of pulling a hoax as such as this?

Glow Plug
12-03-2003, 04:17 PM
I've got a question...

Everytime a spaceship goes INTO space, from a launch, if its fake...where is it going??? Please dont tell me they are fake, I have personally seen a shuttle launch...what I want to know, if they dont go to space, where exactly are they going????

This entire idea of everything being fabricated is rediculous... I'm done wasting my time.

when they go into space I belive that it is ture, I don't think they would fabricate people dieing and planting the pieces do you? But I just think that they have not landed on the moon becuase it does not stack up

Ralph
12-03-2003, 05:25 PM
I've got a question...

see the funny thing is, all the radiation they would encounter to get to the moon is alot farther out than the mier spacestation. Were almost all launches go. So when they do launch they never have to go through it. They kind of never realy leave the earths atmosphere

also look at this...

http://www.moontruth.com/clips/moontruth.mpg

86atc250r
12-03-2003, 05:43 PM
I think this whole thing about the Earth being round is BS.

I've never been "around" the world so who's to say if it can actually been done - "my govt" is capable of this sort of hoax if they wanted to.

Here's all the proof you need....

http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/fe-scidi.htm

http://www.alaska.net/~clund/e_djublonskopf/Flatearthsociety.htm

http://www.flat-earth.org/

You people that don't believe the moon landing only know half the story. Read the sites above and become true beilevers!

Gotta go - the black helo's are making another pass - I've got to get my cone shaped hat of aluminum foil on.....

The stupidity in this thread really kinda pisses me off --- strange... It is truly sad that this is taken seriously in colleges or universities unless it is just an exercise in debating a fictitious position....

I have a strange feeling that some of you may be future recipients of the highly coveted darwin award... Good luck (and try not to take out any innocent bystanders when you make your attempt ;) )!

Guy400
12-03-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by 86atc250r
I have a strange feeling that some of you may be future recipients of the highly coveted darwin award... Good luck! LMAO:D

I've never been to New Zealand so it can't possibly exist. They show me pictures of it and they've got maps but it was all staged in Hollywood.

LTandRaptorider
12-03-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
They never landed on the moon . Thats That . LOL :blah: Everyone has personal opinions and mine is that they never landed on the moon on the specific date . But since I'm Canadian , my opinion doesn't count .

At least you realize that! ;)

BTW... I have some moon rocks for sale. :p

LTandRaptorider
12-03-2003, 05:51 PM
[
Prepare to be attacked be people who "watched it"...:D [/B]

Hey, I think that was a shot at me... :eek:

Here, I have a moon for you to look at! :devil:

sportraxrider10
12-03-2003, 05:59 PM
sigh... I still cant believe people think its fake. Leave it to the canadians... :rolleyes: The really sad part is I cant believe its a topic in colleges either...

hey dont' think the canadians are the only stupid ones:p ....we just talked about this earlier this year in a class:huh and i don't really know if we did, and i don't really care, but if i had to give a answer i would say, yes we did land on the moon

ghak99
12-03-2003, 07:27 PM
If you would read an earlier post some one earlier stated that most launchs don't go through the radiation belt.

HoNdAdude48
12-03-2003, 07:58 PM
what the hell do u need lead for? radiation belt? WTF????? :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: sorry im juss a dumbazz

400exrules
12-03-2003, 08:36 PM
http://www.stupid-boy.com/smilies/contrib/edoom/iamwithstupid.gif

Quad18star
12-03-2003, 09:02 PM
Nasa has actually come to the town i live in to practice their " space walks" I live in Sudbury Ontario Canada and they say our landscape here is 95% similar to that of the moon . All we have here is ROCK , hardly any trees . Thoughsands of years ago a meteor hit this location and formed our basin called the Sudbury Basin . I can't remember the exact number of square miles but its fairly big . Thats why we are the nickel capital of the world . There is not another single place on earth that has minerals as rich in precious metals as ours . Do some research on either the Nickel Basin , Sudbury Basin , Inco , and maybe Nasa website might have soem info on our areas . I remember seeing the Nasa guys our here practicing . I was wonderign what the hell was goign on when i seen guys in suits jumping around on the rocks and using their little machines to climb all over the rocks. Ahhhh How much I hate this town . Rock for as far as the eye can see. As for Canadians being stupid .... not all of us are ... just those from Quebec . LOL j/k :blah:

MOFO
12-03-2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by sportraxrider10
hey dont' think the canadians are the only stupid ones:p ....we just talked about this earlier this year in a class:huh and i don't really know if we did, and i don't really care, but if i had to give a answer i would say, yes we did land on the moon

as I said before, and agree with Gabe....I cant believe this is a topic in the education system... :(

Quad18star
12-03-2003, 09:12 PM
I think it is a topic that can really help a teacher or professor to teach the students . It will help in the development of political issues, debates in class rooms and can also be helpfull in scientific classrooms . It is soemthing that will capture the attention of students and at the same time help them to learn . Look what we have talked about so far , the radiation , the gravity on the moon , how light can affect shadows , etc . It all relates to physics or some sort of science . We also have people taking different sides which helps in political debates and it teaches you how to search up information to back up your point of view . I think topics such as this one are great for classrooms. I remember talking about it in school , and I'm glad we did cuz it helped me to take a stand for what I beleive is the truth ( which might be wrong or might be correct)

Nausty
12-03-2003, 09:39 PM
who gives a ****?

DEAL
12-04-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
who gives a ****?

I'm with him.
I'll never go to the moon so who gives a ****.

MA-KAN-IK
12-04-2003, 02:01 PM
Do you feel our government is capable of pulling a hoax as such as this?

They sure can!!.....

Look at J.F.K .......That was a good smoke screen from our good old govt!

If they didnt have something to do with his Assassination then i will kiss someones *****!

Lone gunman...3 shots...Bolt action....BS!!

As Earl Pitts would say Wake Up America!!!

OCCRA288
12-04-2003, 02:11 PM
^^^I'm with Stoopid on the JKF thing ^^^

MOFO
12-04-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by MA-KAN-IK
They sure can!!.....

Look at J.F.K .......That was a good smoke screen from our good old govt!

If they didnt have something to do with his Assassination then i will kiss someones *****!

Lone gunman...3 shots...Bolt action....BS!!

As Earl Pitts would say Wake Up America!!!

I'll agree with ya 100%... when do they release all the files...year 2030 somethin?

86atc250r
12-04-2003, 02:48 PM
Regardless of one's opinion of the JFK thing, there was a show on the History (or Discovery?) channel last week that re-created the JFK assassination.

Their gunman used the same bolt action weapon as Lee Harvey Oswald, at the same distance, at the same elevation on a target moving at the same speed and direction as JFK's motorcade (car with a dummy melon head) and was able to successfully get off 3 accurate shots on the target in less than the allotted time. This guy had no prior experience with this particular weapon, either (according to them).

One problem they did encounter was the unreliable firing of the weapon - however, as mentioned before - they were able to successfully re-create the incident within a couple tries - meaning it was not by any means impossible or even unlikely.

I find it really interesting how people can form such strong opinions on these sorts of events without knowing some of the very important details and facts.

2001400ex
12-04-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
It was real. I don't understand why someone or some huge company would lie about something like that.

Because we were racing Russia, we didn't want to be embarassed if we had lost the race to them. Personally I don't know if it was real or not. I think both.

Johnny_G
12-04-2003, 03:03 PM
I just hacked into Nasa's site, and I found this picture of the Lunar Rover!............................WOW I've never seen anything like it.:eek2:

ScrnNmsSUCK
12-04-2003, 03:05 PM
I think its true. One more thing bout it. me uncle was talkin to one of the sons of the astronouts and he said if its not true his dad did a good job on lieing to him bout the whole thing for all these yrs.

MOFO
12-04-2003, 03:09 PM
Regardless of one's opinion of the JFK thing, there was a show on the History (or Discovery?) channel last week that re-created the JFK assassination.

Their gunman used the same bolt action weapon as Lee Harvey Oswald, at the same distance, at the same elevation on a target moving at the same speed and direction as JFK's motorcade (car with a dummy melon head) and was able to successfully get off 3 accurate shots on the target in less than the allotted time. This guy had no prior experience with this particular weapon, either (according to them).

One problem they did encounter was the unreliable firing of the weapon - however, as mentioned before - they were able to successfully re-create the incident within a couple tries - meaning it was not by any means impossible or even unlikely.

I find it really interesting how people can form such strong opinions on these sorts of events without knowing some of the very important details and facts.

Hmmm...I wish I remember were I saw this...but I've seen experts try the same thing... they showed it was impossible for them to get off 3 shots in the amount of time.

I also find it hard to believe how that one bullet did so much damage... isnt it called the magic bullet or something like that.

ghak99
12-04-2003, 03:40 PM
I watch the jfk thing a few weeks ago. It was a hour of Crap that was very biased to the side of not being a government organized assasination.

They tried to show that the 3 shots could be done as fast as they were....the thing was that the acting shooter was dry firing the gun and barely got it done in the alloted time. If he was actually shooting a hot load then there would have been some time in there for the shooter to gather his composure from the kick of the shot before.

The show I watch never stated who funded the investigation in the credits.....I would bet it was washington money.

I really wish olswalt would of cut lose some information before he died.

86atc250r
12-04-2003, 04:56 PM
ghak99:

Ahh. Another govt funded conspiracy. I see...

There were numerous JFK specials on over the last two weeks all had different spins. In the one I was talking about, he was not dry firing & the gun actually jammed numerous times during testing.

However, he was able to get the shots off (again, using the same weapon as Lee Harvey Oswald did) and the shots took off chunks of the melon in the car.

Personally, I don't have an opinion on the JFK thing either way - I don't have the data to support a strong opinion (although if forced to give a stance one way or another, I'd lean toward foul play with involvement other than Lee Harvey). With that frame of mind, I did not find this program to be biased in the least - simply a fact finding mission.

They did not state "No, Lee Harvey was a lone gunman" - they only stated that it was not impossible to get the 3 accurate shots off in the time allotted - they did it, in only a couple tries, with live ammo hitting the target.

What they showed neither proves nor disproves that Lee Harvey was a lone gunman that killed JFK, it only showed that it was not impossible to get 3 accurate shots off in the time allotted, since people who haven't tried it (not unlike yourself) say it's not possible.

Another popular theory that was shown to be false is that Lee Harvey could not have decended from the building to the point where the authorities found him in the time allotted, especially without being winded. This was also disproven by recreating the event and timing it.

I suppose if someone has black helos flying over thier house & wears an aluminum foil hat to disrupt the govt's mind probing satellites - they could take the stance that the whole program was a govt funded fabrication with dry fires and camera trickery or outright lies - but if you're that cynical, why bother even watching a program like this? You're not going to believe the outcome unless it supports your position anyways. Another thing to consider is the bulk of the "important players" are now dead - why would the govt still be actively funding and participating in a coverup? Who are they protecting? -- I'd honestly like to know, since I don't have the info to base any opinion myself.

Eric:

The Magic bullet theory was also toyed with on a show recently - Myth Busters (cool show BTW, if you haven't seen it). They tried numerous theories from using frozen hamburger to ice, to other materials in attempt to do damage without evidence of the bullet's material - all failed to do adequate damage or left evidence of the material that would be obvious to someone performing an autopsy.

They determined that of everything they tried none of the materials suitable for a "magic bullet" would survive the forces of a gunshot with enough power to do significant damage to a person.

The biggest problem with this whole thing is the National Archives has "lost" JFK's brain....

So.... How many of you believe in UFO's :confused: :D

ghak99
12-04-2003, 05:10 PM
I never took sides on the JFK thing. I only stated what I gathered from the program that I viewed.

But if I was forced to chose a side I could only say that there had to be some more people in on the assasination. Who, I have no clue and I guess we might never know.

MOFO
12-04-2003, 05:20 PM

The biggest problem with this whole thing is the National Archives has "lost" JFK's brain....

So.... How many of you believe in UFO's :confused: :D

LMAO... I have my tin foil cap ready to go...

Yea, I just learned that recently... never knew they "lost" his brain...one of many mysterious things that went on. I also dont really have an opinion either... but I am very curious and hope someday the "real" facts and truth do surface...

markeg192
12-04-2003, 06:41 PM
So how many of you guys have been abducted by Aliens this week?

Bad Habit
12-04-2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by markeg192
So how many of you guys have been abducted by Aliens this week?

Oh no, some one please delete this thread before the anal probe stories start getting posted.:eek:

SGA
12-04-2003, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Johnny_G
I just hacked into Nasa's site, and I found this picture of the Lunar Rover!............................WOW I've never seen anything like it.:eek2:
Just as I thought , only half a picture! Its a cover up I tell you!
What secrets could be hiding in the lower half? Alien dog poop on the tire? Bigfoots foot? Elvis's peanutbutter and nanner sandwich? HMMMMM, makes ya wonder dont it? :confused:

FastByDesign
12-04-2003, 08:43 PM

Are you stupid, you know they did put some of it together whil they were on the moon

FastByDesign
12-04-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Yellow416ex
Well, my mom saw it live (lt is old:D ) and she to this day does not believe it. Her stance is if it was such a big objective for us to obtain that goal, why did we just say good job guys, and then essentially forget about it?

Because with technology today, its not really a big thing to go into space anymore since they happen so much

Glow Plug
12-04-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by FastByDesign
Are you stupid, you know they did put some of it together whil they were on the moon

Yeah well thats a given, but how do you expect them to put a vichile that big into a small shuttle AND still fit people, instruments etc into it ?

FastByDesign
12-04-2003, 08:56 PM
Well see what I think is it was stored like a sled in a box

Glow Plug
12-04-2003, 08:59 PM
Well see what I think is it was stored like a sled in a box

want'a share some proof or photos?

SGA
12-04-2003, 09:17 PM
Read this:
http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2000/ast17mar_1m.htm

FastByDesign
12-04-2003, 09:18 PM
Holy, thanks man, that pretty much tells it all

Glow Plug
12-05-2003, 07:58 AM
Alright I'm conivced on the moon rover but still how did they get past the feild of radation.

oh BTW nice photoshop there sga

Tommy 17
12-05-2003, 01:55 PM
some good points but i agree with mofo and gabe:macho

but this one time at band camp i saw:eek2: :p :devil:

Punk'd
12-05-2003, 03:14 PM
soo wats the story on the boogy man?

Tommy 17
12-05-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by punk'd
soo wats the story on the boogy man?

hes under my bed:eek2: :huh

KASCHAK
12-05-2003, 04:44 PM
I think that the moon landing was fake. in that web page http://www.redzero.demon.co.uk most of the things they are saying are bull. were did they get the facts that this is how the shuttle is and the part were they say there is no dust when it landed. there has to be if it didnt come straight down it skipped.. stuffing up the dust so at least one of the legs would have dust on them. and saying when they landed. if straight down there would be a crader. they said there wasnt because the engine was not on all the way when they landed. but they skipped didnt they?. lol. when they took off they didnt skip acroos the moon did they they went straight up. using full power i would asume. woulnt that make a crader? or make dust move. they said the fist couple inches are dirt. oh and when they said it skipped to a hult. why did they also say the dust was burned in the once picture from when it came down. lol again it skipped didnt it? its a hoax. had to be we wanted to be the fist on the moon. so we did.

the part were you cant see the flame? perhapes they did all this under water. pictures unclear almost weightless ness. no flame. flag staying up?? makes you think.

AtvMxRider
12-05-2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by RM03
all you ***s stop looking for papys ***

Actually we are looking at you hanging out of it:huh .

JOEX
12-05-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
hes under my bed:eek2: :huh
Actually thats the booger man:devil:

JForestZ34
12-05-2003, 10:05 PM
I went down to Dallas for a business trip, and went down to Dealy Plaza. I got a couple of books about what happened. There's a couple of things I have a problem with. 1st if Lee Harvey was the only shooter why is there evidence of 4 shots being fired. The book I have says that the first shot came from the front. It show a picture of the hole in the windshield. Now I know that the hole could have come from the rear. But after they got the presidents car back to washington the flew it right back out, but to the ford assembly plant to replace the windshield. Why did they replace the windshield, they must have been hiding something. I think they were trying to hide where the exact height of the hole was to prove that there was a frontal shot. 2nd How come all of the files that have to do with this activity is sealed until 2029. That's so that everybody that had anything to do with it could not be around to say or spill his guts about anything. The book also show autopsy photos of the president after the assasination. It shows the back side of his head was missing. They had a photagrapher take picture of him. Next thing he knew they called him back in about 24 hrs later to take more pictures, when he took the other set the hole in the back of his head was gone. They covered it up. Those are the pictures they wanted you to see. Just so you couldn't see which way the bullet came from. What about the guy in Dealy Plaza that had an open umbrella when it was about 60 degrees outside. When the president was going by how come he started pumping his umbrella up and down as to make some kind of signal. Right after he got shot the man closes his umbrella and walks away as if nothing has happened. Also the book states that the Secret Service handbook states that the presidental motorcade may not travel at speeds under 25mph. But when the president got shot the presidents car was traveling at 3mph. If you watch the video you can see the driver looking back to see whats happening(I think he was in on it too) well the driver was slowing down and he kept slowing dwon and looking back until the president got shot, right after he got shot he took off. I know he would take off to make it look like he was trying to get him out of danger, but why travel at 20mph before you got to Dealy Plaza and then start slowing down as if to give the shooters a better chance of hitting him, then once they get him he just speeds off. There is to much evidence that shows a conspiracy. All of the witnesses that saw people behind the grassy knoll have died under wierd circumstances. We will probably find out later in the year 2029. Also about this thing with Lee Harvey, they did all kind of tests on him, the ran somekind of voice analyst to find somekind of stress, when they asked him if he killed the president he said no. He passed. They tested him for gun powder on his hands and face the found none. What about the gun? The gun they found was a 7.65 Mauser. All three of the detectives that dicovered it says that. All of a sudden it turns into a 6.5mm Mannlicher-Carcano. What a coincidence that's they same kind of gun that Oswald had. Also the Carcano rifle had a scope that was so far out of alignment the FBI had to dismount it then remount it with the addition of three metal shims just to be able to view a target for test firing. A shotter would not have been able to see his target. Even when Jacie Kennedy told the warren commiso what happened they changed it in there report. I will quote something from the book I have in front of me.

At 12:30 the Secret Service driver, Bill Greer applied the brakes to the lincoln, it slowed down to under five miles per hour(Secret Service guideslines state that a Presidental car should not travel at speeds below 25 mph). As the car with it's six occupants negotiated the turn onto Elm Street, it passed beneath the windows of the Depository. Films taken at the time of the assassination show that the driver, Bill Greer, had been braking the carduring the shooting. The brake lights were on and the car was decelerating so that the motorcycles behind the car actually overtook it. The car nearly stopped only after the fatal shot did the driver floor the accelerator.

After the shooting hundreds of witnesses ran up the grassy knoll chasing an assassin only to be turned away by secret service but they said they didn't have anybody in the area at that time.

Sorry for it being so long but I think it's a big lie obout what they said happened.

James:mad:

SGA
12-05-2003, 11:04 PM
hmmm, thats something to think about! good post!

Punk'd
12-05-2003, 11:38 PM
i agree great post y whould the governmant wanna kill him or w/e though? and what about that one guy that got shot by some bar owner or something he was the man accused of shooting him

JForestZ34
12-06-2003, 08:06 AM
Also that guy Jack Ruby was going to spill his guts about what happened but he said he could only talk if he was flown to washington. We'll they didn't move him and two years later he died. The book says the reason he died was from cancer. He was in jail! The book also says that he was threatening to talk so they had someone at everymeal put something into his food to kind of poision him. We'll after so long it got to him. The thing I just don't understand is this is the same government that tells you things about the war in Iraq and all this other stuff. I believe that our government could and would do something like this.

Also the other subject about the moon landing. We didn't landing on the moon in that video. If he was the first one on the moon how did the camera guy take his video walking down the steps. Also when the module took off from the moon how come there was no dust or moon dust from when it fired it's rocket to accend.

If you guys want to know anything else this book says give me shout.

James:D

trx400ex
12-06-2003, 08:28 AM
THE CAMERA WAS ATTACHED TO THE SHUTTLE, THERE IS NO CRATER AFTER TAKEOFF BECASUE AFTER TAKE OFF THERE WAS NOONE TO TAKE A PICTURE..

I cant beleive the level of stupidity on here...

FastByDesign
12-06-2003, 10:59 AM
Alright I'm conivced on the moon rover but still how did they get past the feild of radation.

oh BTW nice photoshop there sga

Well, not to be annoying, I was told that this radiation belt or feild was right there when you just go through the atmosphere, and they have sent numerous people into space, plz tell me if im wrong:confused:

JForestZ34
12-06-2003, 12:09 PM
Well I don't want to seem like I know it all becuase I don't but I remember watching a video about when they say they landed on the moon. They shot a video of them taking off from inside the module. And guess what NO DUST FROM WHEN THEY TOOK OFF. It showed it on the video. Also if we went to the moon back then how come we we haven't went back in all these years. Don't say we can't or we don't have the money that's BS, That's because it never happened.

James

LTandRaptorider
12-06-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by JForestZ34
Well I don't want to seem like I know it all becuase I don't but I remember watching a video about when they say they landed on the moon. They shot a video of them taking off from inside the module. And guess what NO DUST FROM WHEN THEY TOOK OFF. It showed it on the video. Also if we went to the moon back then how come we we haven't went back in all these years. Don't say we can't or we don't have the money that's BS, That's because it never happened.

James

Sorry, but I will tell you we don't have the money, but yes we could go back. Although at present time, we have no vehicles to do so. They had additional Apollo missions scheduled, but cancelled them due to failing interests in continuing to go to the moon. Public and political interest waned, so NASA's budget was cut.

You started your post by stating you don't want to sound like you know it all, because you don't. Then you assert to know at the end of you post. Did you decide you do know at all after reading your post? :rolleyes: Let me guess, you'll be renting 'Capricorn One' this weekend... ;)

Glow Plug
12-06-2003, 01:19 PM
Well, not to be annoying, I was told that this radiation belt or feild was right there when you just go through the atmosphere, and they have sent numerous people into space, plz tell me if im wrong:confused:

its because that feild or radation is a few thousand miles outside of the atmostphere as said in a few earilier posts

MA-KAN-IK
12-06-2003, 08:01 PM
Lets throw another twist to this thread......

After all we are on the subject of our "corrupt" government!

And i will state I AM NO EXPERT ON THIS SUBJECT!!..just very interested.

What happened in July 1947 in Roswell NM?

A UFO reportedly crashed near Roswell, a farming and ranching community in southeastern New Mexico. According to some reports, the bodies of four aliens were found near the ship.
Mac Brazel reported finding portions of a crashed UFO on his ranch. The sheriff of Chaves County passed this information along to officials at Roswell Army Air Field (RAAF) and an investigation was begun by Maj. Jesse Marcel, an intelligence officer.
A press release was issued by RAAF about the flying saucer on July 8, 1947. The following day, the official story was changed by Army Air Force officials claiming it was a downed weather balloon.
In recent years with pressure from the public declassified documents state that it was a Highg altitude balloon designed for spying.

What do you believe?

Another thing to think about is this...
The stealth bomber has been around since '78 and for a long time no one knew anything about it, so what new toys are hiding in air craft hangers around the country?????

I could go on but i am rambling........(oh well i like to ramble)......

How about Area 51?

Area 51, also known as Groom Lake, is a secret military facility about 90 miles north of Las Vegas. A 6-by-10-mile block of land, at the center of which is a large air base the government will not discuss.

??????????????? ARE WE ALL CONFUSED YET????????????

let me hear some of your opinions

Tommy 17
12-06-2003, 09:04 PM
what about the aurora (secret jet thats been spotting takin off the california coast) it leaves a dotted jet line in the air behind it like a pulse motor of some sort but the gov won't say it exists..

what about the flyin air craft carriers that have been spotted out over the ocean... u know they exist... but the gov won't say so...

after seeing a B2 fly in person... i will say this... i know why people see flyin objects shaped as a saucer... when we all saw it it came in like that we thought it was a ufo at the westmoreland airshow... it looks just like one:eek2:

i saw the 1st ever public showing of the f-117a stealth fighter at the latrobe air show... talk about alot of people... they flew it over and everyone was like :eek2: i think 50,000 people came to see it that day... it wasn't till 1992 i believe... i was 6 years old at the time i think... they hid it from the public viewing until the early 90s when it was made in the 70s... u'd be surprised whats out there if u actually look around on the internet to see sitings of things...

hosted
12-06-2003, 10:57 PM
I looked some of this moon stuff up last year, and the last time it looked like anyone had been to the moon was in like 1976, and that was Russia. Maybe there were some after that, but I couldn't find them. The Russians made like 3 trips that year or in 75 or something like that, and they ended up going to the moon once more than than the US. It does seem messed up that with all the crap going on in the world, that we haven't been to the moon in quite a while.

Nausty
12-07-2003, 09:17 PM
Nough of the scientific mumbo jumbo, its fake cuz everyone knoes the moon is made of cheese and not greay stuff!:rolleyes:

Also you wouldn't be able to see n e thing because theirs no street lights and its always dark out there!

Nausty
12-07-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
what about the aurora (secret jet thats been spotting takin off the california coast) it leaves a dotted jet line in the air behind it like a pulse motor of some sort but the gov won't say it exists..

oh that, that was just curtis sparks testing out my new fourwheeler! yup.

Nausty
12-07-2003, 09:25 PM
I got a cousin from down there he's a weird fellow, I'll try to find a pic of him.

http://www.cincinnati.com/freetime/movies/mcgurk/img/et.jpg

I also know another alien who was from florida, hes in cuba now. I think he last name was Gonzalis.:confused:

jja125
08-19-2004, 03:15 PM
i can't believe i just wasted like 2hrs of my day reading this stupid thread....:huh

Ralph
08-19-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by 4wheelboy
then why da hell would we spend billons of dollars an chit with NASA and all that.:confused: are there any reasons why yous think they didnt land on the moon:confused:

Well thats the thing, we pumped so much money in so people got anxious so if they faked it it was so people wouldnt get mad.

also it was a race against the russians and it drew alot of attention towards the us wich helped us...

real or not, who gives a funk

sportraxrider10
08-19-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
Well thats the thing, we pumped so much money in so people got anxious so if they faked it it was so people wouldnt get mad.

also it was a race against the russians and it drew alot of attention towards the us wich helped us...

real or not, who gives a funk

do you realize this post is over 8 months old?

Guy400
08-19-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by jja125
i can't believe i just wasted like 2hrs of my day reading this stupid thread....:huh First, it took you 2 hours to read 7 pages? Second, this thread is 8 months old...why dig it up?

sam the brave
08-19-2004, 05:08 PM
i thinks its bull and i aklways have i will never belive it:o

SGA
08-19-2004, 07:22 PM
I was there on the moon when they landed, it really happened!

Nice guy, that Neal Armstrong, good table manners. His mama raised him right. :o

TGW_400ex
08-19-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by jja125
i can't believe i just wasted like 2hrs of my day reading this stupid thread....:huh

drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:huh

Wired
08-19-2004, 10:05 PM
havent any of you guys watched Dumb and Dumber?? i mean come on... lloyd christmas even says it during the movie "thats great!!! WE LANDED ON THE MOON!!!!!"

damn non believers :o

bluebaron
08-19-2004, 11:05 PM
i thought the rockie mountains where a lot rockier, that john denver it full of **** man

jja125
08-20-2004, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
First, it took you 2 hours to read 7 pages? Second, this thread is 8 months old...why dig it up?

first it took 2hrs because i'm at work and occasionally have to do something, and second i dug it up cause i did a search on "new mexico" because i may go out there to race next month and wanted to see if there were any posts about racing out there on here and this thread came up for some reason. Then i felt i had to read it because i cannot believe that there is actually a large segment of our population that doesn't believe we went to the moon.

K_Banger125
08-20-2004, 01:03 PM
who cares if we landed on the moon:p

GE4x4
08-20-2004, 02:08 PM
There was a millionare who believes that the moon landing was a hoax. So he offered $1,000,000 to anyone who could show a pic of the flag or moon shuttle that was left on the moon. He says we have teloscopes that can see the rings on Saturn many millions of miles away, we should be able to see the shuttle or flag on the moon being only 200,000+- miles away. And since theres no wind, none of it should be covered. So if any of you have a good telescope, here's a chance at a million dollars.

LTandRaptorider
08-20-2004, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by SGA
I was there on the moon when they landed, it really happened!

Nice guy, that Neal Armstrong, good table manners. His mama raised him right. :o

You of course heard the story about the couple who lived next to Neal Armstrong when he was a boy, and the hubby wanting something from his wife?! :eek: :devil: