PDA

View Full Version : fisrt time at the track

03400EX_Nacs
12-02-2003, 06:35 PM
well i went out to a trackin huntville alabama this sunday on my 400ex, and wow, it was awesome. it mostly is stock on the engine except for a pipe and air filter but i was hittin some stuff. this was my first time on a track with my 400 so i was a lil nervous but after riding for a lilttle but i was kicking everyone i was with and some other peoples @$$. i was hitting most every double and raced another 400 and a banshee. these two dudes we pretty kool... later on when we were recording i told my dacd i was gonna go for a back to back double. :o made the first one fine the hesitated and let let off the gas and cased it. i sent the video in to the sie to see if they will put it up, but i am not sure if they will. if anyone wants to see it i'll send it. its a 526kb movie and 40 seconds long.....

YamaWarr0121
12-02-2003, 06:51 PM
sounds like u had a good time, i remember my first time at the track..thought i was good n crashed..then i was embarassed to go back..oh well my dad got me to go back n now i am there atleat 3 times a week

you'll love it and sounds like you did great! NICE

03400EX_Nacs
12-02-2003, 07:00 PM
yeah thanks. i felt like i was the best one out there :D it felt good doubling. and to be honest there wasnt alot of four wheelers out there and i was second best in line next the dude on the other 400ex. they said that they were gonna put the vid of me wrecking on the site so be sure and check it out...:p