PDA

View Full Version : lookin for NY riders

slamedsilverado
12-01-2003, 10:54 PM
i live in orange county NY....and finding places to ride is gettin harder and harder..... we had a great spot "tetz" but DEC and state po po's have been givein sumances and tickets.....and ridin on the old RR bed is gettin old anyone got any ideas of places to go? i got a bunch of us in my "group" to ride we are always lookin for place and people to ride w/

scarab
12-02-2003, 01:37 PM
I was at "tetz" 2 weeks ago and its cool. When did they start giving out tickets?

slamedsilverado
12-02-2003, 10:07 PM
sent u a pm

exrider123
12-03-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by slamedsilverado
i live in orange county NY....and finding places to ride is gettin harder and harder..... we had a great spot "tetz" but DEC and state po po's have been givein sumances and tickets.....and ridin on the old RR bed is gettin old anyone got any ideas of places to go? i got a bunch of us in my "group" to ride we are always lookin for place and people to ride w/

Check out www.nyriders.com, tell them Kevo sent ya.

Where in pine bush do you live? i'm 30 minutes south of you in brewster, NY (putnam coutny).

My grandparents live in pine bush and sometimes I head up their to go riding, went riding there on thankgiving actually.

slamedsilverado
12-03-2003, 10:56 PM
i live right outside of town near the high school....where ur Granparents at?.....ok i have an idea of brewster...... i never heared of anyplaces to ride here in the bush were did u go? and i'll take a look into that site
Thanx