PDA

View Full Version : ATVPark in ElkoCounty,Nevada EXTREMELY IMPORTENT PLEASE READ

NoFear14
12-01-2003, 08:06 PM
I am building a monsterous ATV Park here just north of Elko, Nevada because something called the Spring Creek Association (SCA) made it illega to ride ATVs in my area so I am buying 100+ acres north of Elko, Nevada for my ATV Park. My ATV Park is going to have monster hillclimbs, rock climbs and supr tech rock climbing, as well as multiple motocross tracks, a big freestyle area, a big mudding area, some artificial dunes if at all possible, camping areas so that you dont have to stay at some rediculously expensive hotel/motel when you have already paid too much for gas for you quad and for the trip to my park, I am hoping to have this done by 2005. My Park will be far enough away from people to not have to worry about dust or noise. I will be living on the same property the park is on but dont worry about my house being there becuase I sleep to the noise of the Huevos series. It will be open all year round, we rarely get snow so feel free to come one down any time of the year, Christmas, New Years, July 4th, Thanksgiving, I dont care, come down whenever you want. I will let you guys know when I open the Park, I am aiming to open my ATV park by Christmas of next year. Please give me any ideas you have, anything. Donations would be great too, all donation will be put toward building the parts of teh park where I have to buy dirt or sand. Please e-mail me if you want to donate money or equipment. My e-mail adress is speedymechanic@msn.com. Please donations or any good ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Please help

zfire_28
12-02-2003, 01:40 AM
I don't know jack about starting a ride park, so the best advise i can give ya is........Don't eat yellow snow;)