PDA

View Full Version : Various stock or aftermarket parts

NikNacs67
12-01-2003, 06:00 PM
Im building a 400ex as a project and need a few things...

steering stem
fuel tank
swingarm w/carrier
axle
sprocket hub
hubs
rear brake rotor
tie rods
air box boot
every single bolt on the dang thang:D
fender brackets
wiring system

Might need other misc parts later. Im still getting payments from my other parts i sold so post and please be patient.

Ty's400
12-01-2003, 06:25 PM
I have a stock 2002 400ex axle if you're interested. It is in perfect shape. The only reason I'm not running it is because I run a longer axle for mx. P.M. me for info. about it and let me know on what you were thinking of paying. Thanks

QuadTrix6
12-01-2003, 06:30 PM
fuel tank - I have a stock one with petcock all mounting hardware, gas cap etc..

carrier - I have an LSR Twin Row

hubs - I have front and rear. Front have great bearings

air box boot - I have a stock airbox boot

every single bolt on the dang thang:D - I have every single little bolt from the quad, just let me know what you need.

fender brackets - I have the front and rear stock brackets

wiring system - I have a complete wiring harness with battery tray and all electrical

Let me know what you wanna do. The more you buy the better the price you get. PM me if you are SERIOUS.

Chanman420q
12-01-2003, 08:23 PM
i got the axle, snorkel and a tool box with the lid if ur interested

NikNacs67
12-01-2003, 08:31 PM
Hey Chanman, will you go any lower then $70 on that axle? Quadtrix, i'll talk to you on AIM. And Ty, how much you want for your axle?

Chanman420q
12-02-2003, 01:15 PM
ill think about it, and im pretty sure quad trix already sold his RPM..

smooth
12-02-2003, 03:13 PM
i have a-arms carrier axle stock rear hubs and whole 250r front end hubs spindles calipers whole thing price on the axle is 50 and the price on hubs is 50 and the carrier is 50

Chanman420q
12-03-2003, 08:33 PM
pm me an offor on the axle, and ill let you know

400ex_backer
12-04-2003, 09:08 PM
i have some misc. parts for sale in the for sale forum look @ my thread called tons of stuff for sale

12-05-2003, 07:02 PM
I have a fuel tank w/ petcock for $35, front and rear fender brackets for $15, wiring harness in alright shape, but will work for $40, sprocket hub for $20, rear brake rotor w/ hub for $65, and I don't know if you are interested or not but I have a full set of race fenders w/ aftermarket seat cover, seat pan, seat foam, w/a carbon fiber ram air hood, side panels, and gas tank cover for $250 and if you buy it I will throw in the front and rear brackets for free. Tell me everything you want and I will cut you a deal on shipping. Here's a picture of it on my YZ 426:http://andy****.homestead.com/files/MXyz42605.jpg

yzcrashbandit
12-06-2003, 05:29 PM
I dont have any of the items you listed however i do have:
-dg alloy nerfs
-K&N and outerwear
-Renthal bars
-white brothers pipe
-twist throttle

if you are interested email me at yzcrashbandit@aol.com

desratt
12-06-2003, 07:04 PM
i have it all sprocket hub fender brackets 2 swing arms carrier, axle front hubs rear hubs steering stem 2 complete straight frames every nut and bolt i just need to get rid of it all

i have lots of other parts my family of 400ex's have aquired
also trying to get rid of a msd ignition that has never been used for a 400ex. i got frames exhausts, sprockets , ims heal guards that go to the roll design/ims footpegs edelbrock carbs stock carbs, pro motion twist throttle, shocks, red fenders a arms tierods brake lines

just make me an offer
desratt@excite.com