PDA

View Full Version : 450r in glamis

450bret350
12-01-2003, 05:45 PM
just thought i would fill you in on the sightings of the 450r in glamis i started this post on yfzcentral
450r in glamis thread (http://www.yfzcentral.com/invision/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=2419&)

lukester720
12-01-2003, 08:03 PM
To bad you couldn't get the guy to stop so you could talk to him. Did he get on it any?

dirtriderex
12-01-2003, 08:44 PM
Too bad that will be the closest to riding with a 450r, because it is going to smoke the YFZ:macho

450bret350
12-02-2003, 01:09 AM
actually i hope it does, competition is good, i am really excited to actually ride one when they come out and possibly have one in my garage with my yfz. no he didn't seem to get on it, he had 2 little kids riding behind him, the bike as stated was all stock not even paddles, he was cruising around, i hated the looks of the 450r when i saw the pictures but now after seeing one up close and in person i love the way it looks

Honda Jay
12-02-2003, 09:06 AM
six more days to wait, I, can't, wait!!! (just to see it)

dirtriderex
12-02-2003, 08:37 PM
I was just kidding.

norrisboat
12-02-2003, 09:50 PM
Haha you guys are suckers. Makes me laugh to here you talk about adam like that. Adam was gettin tired of people asking him all about the trx at the dunes.

The trx450r you saw out there was a test bike for atv action. When we went riding, I was impressed how good Adam was with just a stock 450r. He was always leading the pack.

The front brakes are awesome on that thing. They are like no other.

Adam tested the yfz stock also and said its basically gonna be what color bike you like, blue or red. There are obviously some plus and minuses of each bike but its down to what color you like. They are dead even.

Out_Sider
12-06-2003, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by norrisboat
Haha you guys are suckers. Makes me laugh to here you talk about adam like that. Adam was gettin tired of people asking him all about the trx at the dunes.

The trx450r you saw out there was a test bike for atv action. When we went riding, I was impressed how good Adam was with just a stock 450r. He was always leading the pack.

The front brakes are awesome on that thing. They are like no other.

Adam tested the yfz stock also and said its basically gonna be what color bike you like, blue or red. There are obviously some plus and minuses of each bike but its down to what color you like. They are dead even.

EXACTLY! its down to color preference!