PDA

View Full Version : MOFO... Who's gonna finish last???

k2-dawg
12-01-2003, 02:07 PM
Hey MOFO! Who's gonna finish last in the AFC North, your Steelers or my Browns? :D

MOFO
12-01-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by k2-dawg
Hey MOFO! Who's gonna finish last in the AFC North, your Steelers or my Browns? :D

LMFAO... well, not really laughing I guess.... :(

I have no idea... I was at that game against Cinci too... when we scored that last TD with less than 1 min left, I as well as 58,000 people thought we won... :mad:

I guess the only battle left for us is to attempt to finish above the browns... :eek:

XANDADA
12-01-2003, 02:37 PM
It will be an epic battle indeed....all I can do is sit back, drink my beer and try to laugh more than I cry.

k2-dawg
12-01-2003, 02:38 PM
I feel your pain, bro! I've been through too much of that as a Browns fan.

Bad Habit
12-01-2003, 03:39 PM
Hey, don't mean to butt in but, the Chiefs are 11-1......:macho

Just letting you guys know.......:devil:

MOFO
12-01-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Yellow416ex
Hey, don't mean to butt in but, the Chiefs are 11-1......:macho

Just letting you guys know.......:devil:

http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/rant2.gif

Bad Habit
12-01-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/rant2.gif

LMAO, I love that little guy /\/\

Truthfully, I'm a little skeert for the playoffs. Indy, New England, Tenn. There are alot of really really good teams in the AFC this year.

MOFO
12-01-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Yellow416ex
LMAO, I love that little guy /\/\

Truthfully, I'm a little skeert for the playoffs. Indy, New England, Tenn. There are alot of really really good teams in the AFC this year.

yea, but I think my $$$ is on the chiefs ...

Guy400
12-01-2003, 04:11 PM
When the Browns beat Pittsburgh in their first meeting this year I was cautiously optomistic. I knew we weren't Superbowl bound but I thought maybe that was the victory to get us over the hump and get some momentum going. After watching the Browns last couple games I can say that I'm absolutely disgusted with our offense. Our offensive coordinator needs run out of town and we need a new head coach. He dismantles a team that won 9 games last season and for what, a worse team this year? The Browns will finish last in the AFC North which is saying a bunch because the AFCN seems to be the conference of nothings.

hondafox440
12-01-2003, 04:40 PM
Aaaand my Patriots are 10-2. :D

There were some awesome games this weekend, real down to the wire nail biters.

Bad Habit
12-01-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by hondafox440
Aaaand my Patriots are 10-2. :D

There were some awesome games this weekend, real down to the wire nail biters.

Hmmmm...........Chiefs/Patriots AFC Championship game.............might be a possibility.

Glamis400ex
12-01-2003, 05:43 PM
The suck-***** Chargers are dead last....

Glamis

cudaman
12-01-2003, 06:07 PM
by any chance does anyone know the packards record. btw i cant believe that game agaist the lions on thanksgiving. 4 turnovers in the 4th quarter. OMG

hondafox440
12-01-2003, 06:26 PM
Packers are 6-6.

cudaman
12-01-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by hondafox440
Packers are 6-6.

DAMN!

redroost85
12-01-2003, 07:28 PM
MOFO, as much as it shames me to say that I shall join you in drowning my embarrassment of our Stillers in more than a handful of brews.

Man, wtf else could really go wrong this year? Our only solace is that we finish ahead of the freaking Brownies.....but we would still be in the toilet. :eek2:

JustRace
12-01-2003, 08:36 PM
Thats ok, I watched my teacm the cowboys get dismantled buy the dolphins. I come in from hunting just in time to see Ricky Williams run over the cowboys defensive line. I can't wait to watch them play the eagles this sunday, this game decides the season for the cowboys.

Also on the Browns. WTF happened, I always thought they would turn out to be like the Colts. Draft a good QB (Couch), draft a good wide out (johnson), and draft a good running back (green). WTF has happened there? I'm not a browns fan, but I agree that its time for change over there. I think the browns will finish last. lol

Oh yeah go Cowboys.:macho

K_Fulk
12-01-2003, 08:41 PM
Looks like they might get another high draft pick next year too. :mad:

MOFO
12-02-2003, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by redroost85
MOFO, as much as it shames me to say that I shall join you in drowning my embarrassment of our Stillers in more than a handful of brews.

yep, there wasnt enough beer in my cooler when we got back to the truck to drown out my embarrassment... especially since I jumped on the bandwagon early while tailgating and ripped on a few "Bungholes" fans... :o

spincr4hire
12-02-2003, 06:04 AM
Go Bungholes! ;)

12-02-2003, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by spincr4hire
Go Bungholes! ;)

I don't keep up with football,, but this new team bungholes sounds like a winning team..:huh

gncc571
12-02-2003, 06:14 AM
yep, there wasnt enough beer in my cooler when we got back to the truck to drown out my embarrassment... especially since I jumped on the bandwagon early while tailgating and ripped on a few "Bungholes" fans... :o
They don't look like Bungholes this year!
Tied for first,thats like a superbowl win for these guys

spincr4hire
12-02-2003, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by gncc571
They don't look like Bungholes this year!
Tied for first,thats like a superbowl win for these guys

I guess I'm a fairweather Bengals fan, I'm back on the wagon!

k2-dawg
12-02-2003, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by spincr4hire
I guess I'm a fairweather Bengals fan, I'm back on the wagon!

Just don't start doing that "Ichey" dance.....

XANDADA
12-02-2003, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by JustRace
Also on the Browns. WTF happened, I always thought they would turn out to be like the Colts. Draft a good QB (Couch), draft a good wide out (johnson), and draft a good running back (green). WTF has happened there? I'm not a browns fan, but I agree that its time for change over there. I think the browns will finish last.

Couch= never really performed that well and found out the hard way that nobody likes a $8 million pouting crybaby - especially in Cleveland - he will be gone after this season - currently injured
johnson = great potential but lazy & had attitude problems - kicked off team
green = stabbed in back by girlfriend, suspended from drug use & DUI

....and these were supposed to be our premeire players? :rolleyes:

Jeffksf
12-02-2003, 08:19 AM
I'll give Butch one more year before he has to go. I do know one thing the Browns organization can do: and thats spin. Ya know, tells us how good a team we don't really have. It really sucks being a Cleveland sports fan. They have a real good chance of not winning another game this season.:eek2:

One more thing, the Steelers will always Suck!:D

k2-dawg
12-02-2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by XANDADA
Couch= never really performed that well and found out the hard way that nobody likes a $8 million pouting crybaby - especially in Cleveland - he will be gone after this season - currently injured
johnson = great potential but lazy & had attitude problems - kicked off team
green = stabbed in back by girlfriend, suspended from drug use & DUI

....and these were supposed to be our premeire players? :rolleyes:

One more thing, the Steelers will always Suck!

Couldn't have said it better.......

XANDADA
12-02-2003, 01:40 PM
One more thing, the Steelers will always Suck!

lol, I couldn't have said that any better either!

MOFO
12-02-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Jeffksf

One more thing, the Steelers will always Suck!:D

LOL... comin from a browns fan thats pretty funny. Whats the steelers vs browns record... under Davis this was your first win this year... :devil:

...also when you guys get a superbowl ring (or 4), then you can start the BS talk... :D

k2-dawg
12-02-2003, 02:10 PM
LMAO....

MOFO
12-02-2003, 02:15 PM
LMAO....

LOL, yep I agree.http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/blahblah.gif

what kills me is hearing people actually coming up with ways the Steelers can make it to the playoffs.... If Cinci beats baltimore, then St Louis beats Cinci & Cinci loses one more game, then if pittsburgh goes 4 and 0, including beating Baltimore, then we win the tie....

I know I left a few things out of that equation...it gets confusing and makes me LMAO listening to it. Any Cleveland fans found a way for them to still be in the playoffs? :huh

sportraxrider10
12-02-2003, 02:16 PM
i think that butch davis has to go:macho

k2-dawg
12-02-2003, 02:26 PM
Any Cleveland fans found a way for them to still be in the playoffs? :huh

I'm sure there's a long shot out there, but all I know is that Cleveland MUST win all remaining games..... AND THAT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

I was looking forward to seeing them on Monday night (first time in 8 years), BUT not now. Next year, or the year after that.... maybe they'll make to the playoffs. I immune to this kinda pain and suffering by now.