PDA

View Full Version : Turkey day at glamis

ckasper18
12-01-2003, 01:03 PM
Just got back from glamis and little sahara.Little sahara was great met up with some nice people at the dunes and rode there for two days and then moved on to glamis. Arrived at Ogilby saturday afternoon and met up with friends from sandbros. com.Sunday rode to test hill patton hill and burned up some fuel.Monday we rode the bowls and found parts and pieces of a airplane out in the middle of no where and jason picked up a piece to bring home when a rattle snake almost took a a piece of him home.Tuesday we headed over to gecko road and rode the big bowls over on that side of the dunes .Wednesday we rode over to paridise and had some luch and went to the drags by gordens well where my crf 450 motored houser quad raced a bunch of banshees and every thing else that was there and i did pretty wellit was a smokin good time.Thursday we kicked back and had deep fried turkey chicken and ham best meal i ever had.Friday we rode hard and then went to olsmobile hill and seen some very nice quads trucks and buggies then we went to gecko road for the drags.Then we loaded up for my 40 hour drive home.It was so cool cant wait for next year.