PDA

View Full Version : Midwest Riding

tdsongster
12-01-2003, 10:18 AM
Hey Brandt,

Milford KS hill riding was excellent!!! I should have brought the digital camera to take some pictures and post them. I was completely blown away by the Widow maker. I can't believe someone would really take that hill.

Lets do a day at veterans bridge, it is no where near as hilly, but we go thru those trails a high rate of speed.

Anyone else looking to do some weekend riding, let me know. Going to be planning another trip soon so if anyone has some suggestions, please post them.

Thanks

Tim

tdsongster@trusystech.com

4Hundy2001
12-01-2003, 07:28 PM
Hey Tim,
Glad you had a good time. Its a long drive down from Lincoln to Milford Lake, but well worth the time. I had a great time. There are some huge hills and a ton of great trails. Anyone who gets a chance to ride there should take advantage of it.

We need to get some more Exriders.com members to come ride with us it is a great time. I want to get up to Omaha to ride up there.

Is there anyone else around Lincoln or Omaha that is looking for places to ride let me know you can come join us.

tdsongster
12-02-2003, 08:11 AM
Lets tentatively plan something for the Dec 20th, either Veteran's Bridge, or Fox Run?

Anyone else interested just add a posting...

Tim

tdsongster@trusystech.com

400EX
Big Gun Pipe
Scotts Damper
K&N
Nerf Bars
6 Deg Key
Outer Wears

tdsongster
12-05-2003, 04:45 PM
I will be going to Veteran's Bridge this weekend, Omaha, NE. If anyone is interested in going send a post.

Thanks...

tdsongster
12-11-2003, 11:36 AM
I took my 400 EX to have an outer wear put on the intake box, 6 Deg key, and 14 Tooth sprocket. Gretna Honda said i could pick it up Saturday morn at 9. After that I am making a bee line for Veterans Bridge!!!

4Hundy2001
12-11-2003, 01:30 PM
How are the riding conditons at Veteran's Bridge. Is it too snowy to ride there or not?

tdsongster
12-12-2003, 09:03 AM
Hey,

Nah it is NOT to snowy here. I am definitely going tomorrow. There is snow on the ground, but it is all frozen, so dry. Here is a link to the weather:

http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/local/68138?lswe=68138&lwsa=WeatherLocalRecreation

Gonna TEAR it up tomorrow!!!

Later

Tim

4Hundy2001
12-15-2003, 07:01 PM
Hey Tim,
Sorry I didn't make it up to Veterans bridge last weekend. I blew a tire on my Jeep and I had to fix it on Saturday. How was the ride? Hopefully I can get up there this weekend to ride I don't know whats going yet, but let me know if you can ride?

Catch ya soon

4Hundy2001. :scary:

tdsongster
12-16-2003, 09:22 AM
It was pretty good, there weren't many people there. The new key and sprocket did make a noticeable difference. Yeah I am planning on going this Saturday, I try to ride at least once a week. We need to plan for a trip some place else. Even going to milford again would be cool. That is some awesome trails and hills.

BTW Ordered a set of triple rate Elkas. I should have them this week.

Later

Tim

tdsongster
12-18-2003, 12:50 PM
Hey,

I will be taking the 400 to veterans bridge, Sun, 21 Dec probably around 8 or 9 am if anyone else wants to go. I ordered a set of Elka shocks and am hoping to have them before Sunday! Can't wait to try them out...

Later

Tim