PDA

View Full Version : Bear Creek Directions

02-14-2002, 06:06 AM
Can anyone give some GOOD directions to Bear Creek Amplitheater? We have been going to elson st for 3 weeks now and want to check out a new place.
Come on all you Ohio people..help me out. We would like to go this weekend if we can get good directions.
How much is it to ride there?
How big is the area?
Is it better or worse than Elson St?
Is it worth going to?
Thanks for your help/replies

Quadfather
02-14-2002, 09:08 AM
I just went last weekend. It's a tad smaller than Elson. It's 12 bucks to ride. Nicer parking area. I can't say it is any better, or worse than Elson, but it is a welcomed change. I have been going to Elson for a couple weeks as well, and enjoyed riding at a different place.

I stopped and got directions at the McDonalds on SR 800. If you are going down 77 S, get off at Faircrest Rd, go left, then go right on Dueber, look for the Bear Creek Ampitheater signs.

Maybe I'll se you there.

02-15-2002, 06:03 AM
Thanks for the reply.
Not sure if we will try that out or just head back to elson and try to ride the mx track.
thanks again!:)

4welrjeff
02-19-2002, 04:24 PM
I also near Akron area.

How far is Bear Creek from Akron? How about elson st?

How do they compare to Hillsville or Wellsville?

Thanks
jeff

00 400ex
87 Warrior

Quadfather
02-19-2002, 09:13 PM
Both are roughly 40 minutes from Akron.

Neither compares to the two places you mentioned. But riding there beats sitting at home and making sure the ol' lady gets all of the laundry done, washes the dishes, scoops up the dog crap, washes the boats, and details the trucks.......among other things.