PDA

View Full Version : huntin question

J25
11-29-2003, 09:09 PM
have any of you guys been bow huntin, im goin out tomarra, our gun season start monday.

well i got one of them scent drippers, and was wonderin where yins set the up, u set them up over scraps or what???

11-29-2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by J25
have any of you guys been bow huntin, im goin out tomarra, our gun season start monday.

well i got one of them scent drippers, and was wonderin where yins set the up, u set them up over scraps or what???

are you sure your not from the south??

11-29-2003, 10:30 PM
Yeh u set them up over a scrape or if all else fails u can make ur own scrape and put it over it i really have never used one so i don't know how good they are i usually just use doe estres or make a drag that usually works out.

Diedrich
11-29-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by member
are you sure your not from the south??

whats thats spose to mean now bo..tryna make fun of da way southerns talk down hurr

11-30-2003, 08:35 AM
ahh im southren i was just lookin at were he was from.. ohio?

i do talk wierd now, cuz i heard myself on a tape once and i laughed i didnt even know i talked like that:rolleyes:

Tommy 17
11-30-2003, 09:30 AM
yins or yinz or you guyz is a western pa slang;)

but to answer the question... it depends if there is a scrap around me or what time of the season it is... also it depends on the scent i have in the scent can to where i'll put it... i use a pee willie wick and its by far the best scent container...

for scents i use anything from curiousity to tinks 69 ... it just depends on what stage the rut is in...

redrider69
11-30-2003, 10:11 AM
well i just set it up any where around me in range if there is no scrape aroiund me i jus go crazy wit it and spray it every where