PDA

View Full Version : Dunes in jersey

xfox250x
02-13-2002, 06:21 PM
Are there ne dunes in NJ I go to some place its like clay pits in Old Bridge I get there from monroe by crossing the river its illegal but its fun

Ham Sandwich
02-14-2002, 05:03 AM
i grew up in old bridge, that place USED to have tons of trails now they built houses and have park rangers patrolling the areas. $hit yea there is sand in NJ

Wicked (http://www.wickedwheelerz.com)

PsychoDave
02-14-2002, 08:07 PM
where is this place......i know monroe like the back of my hand....and oldbridge isnt that big....general directions would be great.....i ride with a few cops...and lawyers (we are white collar riders....LOL) so i am not worried about the law. we ride all over those few towns...

Ham Sandwich
02-14-2002, 10:52 PM
White collar riders LOL , tell your OBPD tools to stop the ecstasy flowing in,drunk drivers,the russian mafia and quit worrying about some riders enjoying our land. what a bunch of overpaid queens.Also you say you ride with cops and attorneys meaning you are neither so get off there coat tails i have plenty of get out of jail cards in my wallet and no ones impressed thats' why we have been riding all those places for years with no troubles.

later:grr
p.s. get there with these Directions (http://www.njsp.org/front.html)

:cool:

xfox250x
02-15-2002, 07:31 AM
do u no the fernhead woods???

PsychoDave
02-15-2002, 08:07 AM
I do ride their coat tails....and for that I give them free investment advice...since they are overpaid from the start I might as well help them plan for their future before they blow it on booze and women.....LOL (it is my get out of jail free card or as they put it ...act like a fool and not worry about going to jail associates)

I am not sure about the fernhead woods? I know locations by landmarks.

xfox250x
02-15-2002, 05:04 PM
the waterfall then across that is the straight away to the pits but u gotta cross at a place down the creek cuz the waterfall is like 20ft deep